Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Gun Maintenace and Repair
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jcs trig bounce

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guested, language. 5/17

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ihaveanitch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jcs trig bounce
    Posted: 02 February 2005 at 3:49pm

I have the jcs trig n i love it lots, only prob is it has terrible bounce, does anyone else have this prob? I am thinking its happenin because of the recoil of the gun is makin the trig fire again because its so sensitive. Im gettin a comp tank soon, will the comp air help reduce the recoil? Thinkin bout gettin maddmann spring kit to see if that helps reduce recoil as well.

If ne one else had this problem n found way to fix it please share. thx.

Jpt921 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jpt921 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2005 at 4:16pm
are you saying a mech tippmann is bounsing?
SebastianBlack View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master & Commander of the T*W*A*T

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SebastianBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2005 at 5:03pm
no, the JCS is only made for Egrips, atleast, thats what its meant for.
I've got one, and I've not had any double fire issues, are you sure you arent on turbo mode?
FFKFASOFAA
Erst wenn die Wolken schlafengehn
kann man uns am Himmel sehn
wir haben Angst und sind allein

Gott weiss ich will kein Engel sein
Ihaveanitch View Drop Down
Guested, language. 5/17

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ihaveanitch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2005 at 8:26pm

yes quite sur, like i said im very sur its doin that cause of the recoil of the gun, if i pull the trig n let go it doesn't do it, but sometimes you get bad bounce if you pull the trig and hold, or slowly pull the trig bak then once it fires hold it there. If there wasn't that much recoil im sur it wouldn't do it, just wonderin if ne one else had/or has this problem.

Edit: Btw just to clarify, im not talkin bout firing with out any air or by just judging by the clicking, im talkin bout when the gun's aired up cocked n rdy 

Edited by Ihaveanitch
UrbanRebel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UrbanRebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2005 at 9:43pm

I love this trigger, its the best upgrade you can buy if you have a E-Grip!!!

Your problem might be that you don't have it adjusted properly.

I know when I first installed mine I had all sorts of issues, my marker even fired with the safety in. The problem was I needed to turn the nub two full times in order to get it positioned properly.        &nb sp;     

Ihaveanitch View Drop Down
Guested, language. 5/17

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ihaveanitch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2005 at 10:23pm
Yup, best upgrade for ur e-grip, well i guess i can try adjusting it some more n see if that helps
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic