Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Yea I got an idea read this why dont ya!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbob_07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yea I got an idea read this why dont ya!
    Posted: 02 February 2005 at 6:47pm
I have not been here long, but the vulgarity and content of the forum is almost unbearable for me.  The arguments that go on beetween people is so stupid. Anyway I know everyone will not agree with me, but that how i feel.
JESUS IS MY SALVATION!

blk 98c
14" whisper
14" quiet riot
exp. chamber
remote
carbine stock
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2005 at 7:15pm
Real Men play Tuba

[IMG]http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/1859/newsmall6xz.jpg">

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!

DONT CLICK ME!!1
lester98c View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
i wish my title was "different"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lester98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2005 at 7:29pm
yeah that treads been posted in all the forums before.some things that happen are pretty bad but i can see why people fight . if people read the uber ideas sticky and used the search button more maybe people wont fight and things as much
MT. Vigilante View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Captain America

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MT. Vigilante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2005 at 9:47pm

Originally posted by jimbob_07 jimbob_07 wrote:

I have not been here long, but the vulgarity and content of the forum is almost unbearable for me.  The arguments that go on beetween people is so stupid. Anyway I know everyone will not agree with me, but that how i feel.

I completly agree with you.

ps. Great sinature!

Join the XP Re-Revolution!
jimbob_07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbob_07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2005 at 11:52am
Thanx
JESUS IS MY SALVATION!

blk 98c
14" whisper
14" quiet riot
exp. chamber
remote
carbine stock
Bounty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bounty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2005 at 3:22pm
eww, jesus is not real. There is no god!!!
Gold Member
Gold Member
Captain America

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MT. Vigilante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2005 at 4:50pm

Originally posted by Bounty Bounty wrote:

Read the Bible, there is way to much proof of God and Jesus for anyone not to beleive in him. Besides if God didnt creat us, then where did we come from, and dont start talking about evolution because its been proven wrong numorus times, even the most aithiest evolutionary scientists say that evolution stands about as much chance of being true as 747 being built by a tornado in a junkyard.

bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2005 at 6:49pm
ther is NO proof whatsoever about that bs u get a passage from that crap filled book and put it on here and i wanna see real proof not that "samson was strong bcuz he had long hair" nonsense
lester98c View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
i wish my title was "different"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lester98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2005 at 6:51pm
why are people fighting over god and jesus being real in a paintball forum?
eaglesin05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eaglesin05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2005 at 7:03pm

I'm to smart too believe in god

Edited by eaglesin05
Camo'd 98C
Remote
Polished internals
Dbl trigger
14" J&J Ceramic Barrel
Rocket Cock 2
Trigger Slop Mod
12V Revvy
03' Dye stikies
R/T
Drop Forward
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2005 at 7:47pm
Guys, chill a bit.

There is a thread about that in T&O.
Real Men play Tuba

[IMG]http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/1859/newsmall6xz.jpg">

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!

DONT CLICK ME!!1
xXtippmannXx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xXtippmannXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2005 at 8:07pm
i no they do fight about some dumb..stuff
tippmanns rock!

tippmann 98 custom...just got a stock put on..

Team distortion! 3-man team. front-jacob front-joe back-rex
Gold Member
Gold Member
Captain America

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MT. Vigilante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2005 at 8:09pm

Originally posted by bluemunky42 bluemunky42 wrote:

ther is NO proof whatsoever about that bs u get a passage from that crap filled book and put it on here and i wanna see real proof not that "samson was strong bcuz he had long hair" nonsense

How about this, God told Abraham " I will bless those who bless you and I will curse those who curse you." Take a look at history, every nation that has ever concurd Isreal has ether been completly destoyed, concured by another nation, or been reduced to almost nothing. Isreal was first concured by Babalon, Babalon was concured by Asseria and they contrlled Isreal, Asseria was concured by Persia and they controlled Isreal, Persia was concured by the Greeks and they controlled Isreal, Greece was then concured by Rome and Rome controlled Isreal, After scattering the Isrealites, Rome was ripped apart by barbarians and civil war.

After that Germany persecuted the Isrealites and was completly decemated by the Allies. Jumping back a little, England gianed the Land of Isreal after the first worled war, and erlier in their history they also persecuted the Isrealites, England used to be the Largest empire in the worled, Now They are one of the smallest nations in the worled. And Isreal once again has its cuontry Back, and everything I have just mentiond is was predicted in the bible long before it happend. 

SPOT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SPOT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2005 at 10:16pm

wow, this is turning into exactly what he was complaining about in the first place, good job guys

by the way, you have no proof, it was all written in some book,  the winners write history. say some guy wanted to control a lot of people. he goes to war, kicks ass, then makes all these things up that benefit him without the people thinking they're being taken advatage of, writes em in a book, calls it a bible, and now that he's been dead and gone for a helluva long time, he still has control of all of you people who buy all the stupid crap that he wrote.

sorry, just had to do it

and by the way you spelled Babylon wrong

Edited by SPOT
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2005 at 2:45am

Originally posted by Darur Darur wrote:

Guys, chill a bit.

There is a thread about that in T&O.

Theres always a thread in T&O about religion and its gettin really annoying and thats why stopped going there.

Do not steal....the government hates competition!
AdmiralSenn View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdmiralSenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2005 at 8:56am
Holy crap. This is quite possibly the worst religious-orientation hijack I've ever seen. Not only is it completely different from the topic, but most of the people arguing have no clue what they're talking about, and no respect for other people.

I'm not even touching this one, if you want a religion debate by (mostly) intelligent people, post in T&O. This thread is just sick.

At the time I'm writing this, there are three posts that are totally wrong and another that I still can't decide if it's a joke or not, but it's what started to destroy this thread.
Is God real? You'll find out when you die.

Okay, I don't have a clever signature zinger. So sue me.
Gold Member
Gold Member
Captain America

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MT. Vigilante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2005 at 9:42am
Ok evry one, its pointless to get angry at somone for what they believe in, so some people believe God exists, I am one of them, and some people believe he doesn't, lets just leave it at that and get back to talking about paintball.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2005 at 9:55am
I've often said this before, that 1/4 of threads get turned into who's country is better threads, or which religion (or lack of) is better. Give it a rest, no-one will be changing any minds on a forum, so don't even start it.

I agree with you, and I don't care that a thread's been made, it's good for more people to see that other people are getting fed up.
POGUE182 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote POGUE182 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2005 at 11:40am

tipman_drew View Drop Down
how du u get a tilte?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tipman_drew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2005 at 6:16pm
well u were right about the frighting i mean we have one goin on in here
tippmann 98c
drop foward
response trigger
expansion chamber
viewloader revelution
rocket cock 2
14" jandj barrel kit
polished internals
no hopper wabble
pen spring mod
24oz tank