Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Gun Maintenace and Repair
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

a5

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wood king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: a5
    Posted: 03 February 2005 at 8:09pm
when i was trying to oil the a5 i couldent get the hammer and stuff out it says your suppost to take out the tombstone but well can someone tell me how to take the hammer and and stuff out so i can oil them

A-5,responce trigger
ac600ccer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac600ccer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2005 at 11:42pm
remove the next two push pins on the bottom of the marker,and the whole grip will come off,than push the safty out and remove the trigger mechizem. don't know if this will help,but i oil my A5 this way. take off the barrel,put 4 to 6 drops of pb oil in the asa (where you screw your tank on)screw on a tank,pull the cocking handle back and fire the marker a few times,this will spread the oil to all the o rings and such,than put your barrel back on. you don't want oil in your barrel. hope this helps.
my A-5 setup,sp freak kit,pro-seal powertube,E-grip,cp 45* drop,polished internals,GTA lpk,palmers fatty stab.crossfire 45/4500 ,dye rhino cover,jcs duel trigger
Ihaveanitch View Drop Down
Guested, language. 5/17

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ihaveanitch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2005 at 1:20pm
if you want to try it that way, then take oout the 4 push pins, take tombstone out then the end cap off, make sur your velocity screw is screwed in all the way, then slide the internals out, personally i like to take the reciever halfs aparty cause when you try to put the internals bak in usually the valve pops out and thats sometimes a pain to put bak in.
wood king View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wood king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2005 at 9:27pm
i hope this well work
thanks

A-5,responce trigger
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic