Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Upcoming Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Southern MI fields/leagues

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SomeGuyPassinBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Southern MI fields/leagues
    Posted: 04 February 2005 at 10:46am
I'm new to this great sport and been having trouble finding some places to play at. If anyone knows of any good fields or tournaments in or around Jackson-Jonesville-Hillsdale area, it would be sweet if you could post whatever ever you know, greatly appreciated.  Thx.
hod928 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hod928 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2005 at 6:12pm
u need to spread out more if your looking for the game of ur life go to www.oklahomadday.com and yes it is in oklahoma but if you want to play with 4000 people here you go
maskman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maskman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2005 at 9:10am

"2005" MAJOR EVENTS ONLY AT:  The "WORLD FAMOUS"
HELL SURVIVORS Inc. PAINTBALL PLAYFIELD

Is very proud to present: The "Trilogy of Paintball"

V-FORCE 
Global Conquest Real-Life Scenario Game

June 18th.,2005
Pre-Registration
ENDS ON  
MAY 1st, 2005

V-FORCE  
Michigan Monster Game
July 23 & 24,2005

Pre-Registration

ENDS ON  
JUNE 1st., 2005

V-FORCE 
Tippmann World Challenge
VII
September 17 & 18,2005

Pre-Registration
ENDS ON
AUGUST 1st, 2005

Hell Survivors Inc. has proudly remained one of the leading paintball playfields in the World for the past 20-years. Hell Survivors Inc.  hosts the largest major events in the World every year, such as the " Global Conquest Real-Life Scenario Game™" the World Famous " Michigan Monster Game™" and the legendary "Tippmann World Challenge". Our 180-acre complex incorporates fourteen of the hottest playing fields in the Midwest including "Thunderdome" our Hyper-Ball Arena and brand new for "05"  The "X X-Ball Field" incorporating two 10-Man X-Ball fields and one 20-Man XX-Ball field.  Games are played every Saturday and Sunday during our Summer Hours and every Saturday during our Winter Hours.

During our regular "Summer Hours" (April-October) we have games starting at 9:00am & 2:00pm every Saturday and Sunday  (excluding major events and some holidays, see our "Calendar of Events"). Plus new for "05" we are featuring "Walk-on Wednesdays" (July and August). During our "Winter Hours" (November-March) games start at 11:00am every Saturday. Private games available anytime by reservation (see "Costs" for details) and walk-ons are always welcome!! Hell Survivors Inc. Playfield runs one of the largest, safest, cleanest and most organized paintball facilities in the World.

Remember CO-2 & High-Pressure AIR is FREE! ALL-YEAR-LONG
Once you "Play the Best! you'll Forget the rest" 

The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2005 at 12:10pm
Hells is Overrated and quickly going downhill.

Futureball is a good choice too.

but anyway I'm sure there are fields much closer to you. Try checking out the field locator on pbreview.com
SomeGuyPassinBy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SomeGuyPassinBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2005 at 8:32pm
Thanks everyone. I've been hearing alot of good things about furtueball and Hell survivors sounds like it's legendary :P I'm trying to find someplace where you can go and practice with your friends or play with another group of people. I went to pbreview.com and saw the "combat zone" field. Wonderin if anyone has any comments on it?
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2005 at 12:04am
the what?
smashlock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smashlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2005 at 2:54pm

I sugest going to any scenario game hosted by hell survivors inc. they host great scn. games and there a ton of fun

-Josh

my gear.....
20 oz tank, 12 oz tank,jt mask
A-5, w/ response trigger and a 12 inch smart parts progressive. oh ya
Xspyderman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xspyderman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2005 at 5:11pm
Hell Surviviors really knows what they're doing, but they are field paint only (FPO) now, and it has really jacked up the cost of playing there.  We go to Futureball in Whitmore Lake also, and they are pretty good.  They will let you bring your own paint if you use your own marker.  If you rent they are FPO.  They also have an indoor place in Livonia.  We book a private game each year, and we are moving it to Futureball this year, because many of us don't like HSI's FPO policy and we don't like the red fill they use.  It is a pain to clean up after.  I'll at both places through out the summer.  I'm looking for a place to play woods or farm ball, but not having much luck.  If you go to either, shout out for Xspyderman... I still break out the old Shutter once in awhile for old times sake... maybe I'll be Spyderman whenyou come across me... look for the mask with the black and blue dred lock beaded beard...
Xs.

A5, GTA; Flatline, Double Trigger, R/T, Tapco Stock, 32° Remote, Attitude

Forum: meeting place or medium for discussion of matters of public interest. NOT INTERESTED? DON'T POST!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic