Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Gun Maintenace and Repair
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

wheres my banjo?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Tippmann Lover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippmann Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: wheres my banjo?
    Posted: 08 February 2005 at 10:33pm
Your proshop will be able to fix it. I know a place that does it for free.
KMH
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2005 at 7:04pm
yeah haha i thought u meant the musical banjo 2 i saw the post n i sed wtf y is this on these forums
Vierge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vierge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2005 at 10:53am

ya im looking for the banjo that the a-5 originall comes with no the t banjo the regular one but on that site what are the called? i dont think the sites use that name banjo  do you know what size it would be from that site you gave me?

and p.s. those who thought i was going to talk about a musical banjo LMAO!!!!!!!!!.....

Edited by Vierge
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2005 at 10:18am
Banjo fittings come in all sorts of sizes. Do you mean the ones that are used on the cyclone air feed and the RT kit?

If so, they are Clippard part numbers UT0-2 - http://www.clippard.com/store/display_details.asp?sku=UT0-2- PKG

Sold in packages of 5
mayonaise 812 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mayonaise 812 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2005 at 6:26pm
what the heck is a banjo?
98c Dude13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c Dude13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2005 at 2:21pm
^ me too! lol
TIPPMANN 98 CUSTOM
14" Progressive barrel   
32* Black gel grips
BT-16 Double trigger
Pen Spring Mod
X-core Expansion Chamber
Vertical Adapter
choopie911 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2005 at 11:33am
Haha, sorry, I thought you meant the instrument for a while there. Sorry I can't help right now though.
Vierge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vierge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2005 at 11:30am

hey i was wondering where can a get the rugular banjo i looked on pbchase i think but i quess it not under the name banjo...does anyone know under what name it would be on becase i want to get ride of my rt and i lost the original one. ...thanks....anyone

p.sp anyone interested in trading for tr email me at lunatichigh0100@hotmail.com.... no selling just trade....dont post email me if interested.

Edited by Vierge
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic