Poll Question: Spyder imagine or tippman 98
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
18 [8.91%]
166 [82.18%]
18 [8.91%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
1 strike, language. 2/28

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silence Dogood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2005 at 1:39pm
I am just confused why you are asking what gun to buy on a Tippmann forum? We are all a little bit bias...
Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoset.
-Kill them all. God will know his own.

Face me, lest I find justice in the slaughter of your family.
Pacific View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacific Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2005 at 8:38pm

i say go with a spyder imagine...i regret getting my tippy, because now i wanna go speedball, so thats y im getting an Ion!!!!!! ---thats what that other guy said...........dude just get a response thats what i got with my custom. what kind of idiot would regret getting a tippmann.  spyders are great too but i love my tippy. if u dont get a tippmann look at the spyder rodeo thats pretty sweet too my bro has that.

98 CUSTOM

rkerr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rkerr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2005 at 11:36pm
Tippy of course. Normaly i dont do this but, look around first Newb!
Hybrid_v9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hybrid_v9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2005 at 1:23pm
tippys can kick any spyders ass at speedball with the right upgrades...

spyders well never be as good as tippmanns. period.

what i did tho is i sold my 98 custom cus i needed some extra cash ... i regret SELLING it.... oh well im buying a pro e when it comes out

Tippmann 98 Custom Pro-E
G-Que View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G-Que Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2005 at 10:50pm

if i were you before buying the 98 custom, i would look around and talk to other people who play to try and find an a-5 that someone might be selling, cuz i bought an a-5 with r/t for 200 then i sold it for $275 cuz i already have an a-5 with response trigger and with the 275 i got for it this is what i did to my gun

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/derek_lagasse/album?.dir=9b63& amp;.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos .yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

and10217 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote and10217 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2005 at 8:24pm
I don;t care how many people say buy the Ion, but for a first gun the Ion isn't right. Get a tippmann, it should teach you some maintainance, not much though, just the basics, like oiling your gun, disassembly, the usual. 
halokid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote halokid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2005 at 3:50pm
well IMO tippmanns spyders and the ion are a bit saucy i figure y spend money on a "Beginner gun" and just cut to the chase w/ sumtin like a impulse which u can get a good vision one on Pbnation for 250-300
slimjim23 View Drop Down
Likes to Bump Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slimjim23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2005 at 9:00pm
Tippmann. Do yourself a favor and get the tippmann. Spyders are, from my personal experiences, nothing but trouble. Everyone i know that had a spyder switched over to tippmanns after their spyders broke down, and they've never looked back.
Tippmann A-5

Flatline
R/T
Male Palmers
   - Bob Long Mini-gauge
Crossfire 68/45
   -Dye Rhino cover
WGP Drop
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2005 at 9:04pm
Stop posting in this thread, if you werent paying attention, this thread has been moved and can be found in "Which Gun Is Best"
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
POGUE182 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote POGUE182 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2005 at 10:34am
yea imagine
G-Que View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G-Que Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2005 at 2:52pm
get an a-5 with response trigger, very reliable, don't have to worry about getting any stupid electrinics wet, and i play against people in speedball with my a-5 in the indoor arenas and still kick ass. plus the gun comes with an autofeeder, mine only broke balls once and that was with the stock barrel and crappy walmart paint. i got a big m-4 setup on my gun and it doesn't stop me in the speedball arenas just intimidates those with the shiney guns that are easy to spot.
kuhndog599 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, Language 5/4

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kuhndog599 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2005 at 8:19am

Originally posted by *dragyn* *dragyn* wrote:

plz vote cuz people are always telling me differnt if i get a tippy im going to put upgrades like flatline, auto response and possibly change into a stalth sniper...i need to save for those tohugh

keep in mind i only have 230$

well if you dont want any of the upgrades like me cause all id want is a different barrel just get a model 98. the only difference is taht it cant be upgraded. besides there cheap

model 98 - homemade handguard
solid stock - opsgear mag
polished internals
homemade sling - paintjob
operator barrel
progressive barrel
opsgear mag - stock
CYoungGunA-5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CYoungGunA-5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2005 at 11:16am
You should definately get a tippmann b/c even if you want to play speedball or woodsball a tippmann is so friggin customizable you can make it for both, juss save up your money and get about $280 and then you can a A-5 R/T
Bilal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bilal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2005 at 3:37pm

Originally posted by Bounty Bounty wrote:

Who voted Spyder?

Spyder= WORST gun ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is were your wrong the Murauder is the worst gun ever, I think I spelled the name wrong thought.

If you don't get the 98 custom than you should get the Pro-Carbine.

shagster90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shagster90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2005 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by POGUE182 POGUE182 wrote:

i say go with a spyder imagine...i regret getting my tippy, because now i wanna go speedball, so thats y im getting an Ion!!!!!!
GET THE **edited** OFF THIS FORUM!!!!!!
98custom
unique 4+3 harness
14" J&J Ceramic Barrel
pharcyder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pharcyder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2005 at 4:48pm
i say go for a tippy but an a5. ti is better than a 98c.then u can get ups once u get more money
tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttttttt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shagster90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2005 at 4:54pm
let me tell ya a little sumthin 'bout spyders...if you dont mind goin to a paintball feild with your friends, playing for half an hour, then sitting on the sideline watching all your friends have fun for another 2 hours while you sit there and try to figure out whats wrong with your gun, THEN GO AHEAD AND GET ONE!!!!!

This happened to a kid at my local feild. I had my gun for a year at the time(he just got his a month before this happened)He was braggin about how much faster a n "better" his gun was(he had a new Spider Imagine) "My gun shoots full auto"he would say..."What's it matter you're not allowed to use it!!!!!!!"...Later on he sat and watched me and his four friends(who ALL had tippy's) play 5 man together for 2 hours. He was a snob...I took him out at least three times in the thirty minutes he was able ta play. His friends just said"We told you to get a Tippy!!!!"
98custom
unique 4+3 harness
14" J&J Ceramic Barrel

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shagster90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2005 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by Bilal Bilal wrote:

Originally posted by Bounty Bounty wrote:

Who voted Spyder?

Spyder= WORST gun ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is were your wrong the Murauder is the worst gun ever, I think I spelled the name wrong thought.

If you don't get the 98 custom than you should get the Pro-Carbine.

haha...ya my friend got a Marauder for his birthday!!!!he played with it once and sold it. He then got a 98custom.He loves it!!!!
98custom
unique 4+3 harness
14" J&J Ceramic Barrel
A5 dude15 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested Pottymouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5 dude15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2005 at 11:20pm
dont go tippmann for first time if you want to get into speedball. but if you go with the majority and get into woodsball and recreational play then definitly go with the 98c.
bilani87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bilani87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2005 at 4:38pm
Autococker, its a good gun that can come cheap, and over time you can replace and upgrade just about any part on the gun!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic