Poll Question: Spyder imagine or tippman 98
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
18 [8.91%]
166 [82.18%]
18 [8.91%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
i know I cant spell! lemme lone!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimeSplitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2005 at 6:02pm
 I say get the ION. If ur smart get it of ebay like i did. I got a new one for 220.. they way better then tipmanns.  sry its true!
Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2005 at 6:18pm
A5. Makes more sense in the long run than a 98. 
efr523 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote efr523 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2005 at 9:32pm

Originally posted by Bounty Bounty wrote:

Who voted Spyder?

Spyder= WORST gun ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree my friend has a spyder shutter a good gun as far as performance but something breaks on it like evertime we go out to play. It is a pos.

98 custom
response
14" J&J Ceramic
Halo B rip drive and victory
double trigger
drop forward
polished internals
blowback holes
(this gun is for sale pm me)
select View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote select Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2005 at 10:12pm
Only reason I chose a tippy is because you was gonna upgrade it, otherwise you can buy a spyder with all them items already on it.
Tippy's are good but I don't consider them speedball material without some serious mods, IE trigger pull but with response that be fixed, you could just go buy a spyder fenix for 250, and have all that stuff already on it.  Whoever said spyders of POS clearly is just a die hard fan of tippmann, im sure my fenix could beat your tippmann.  Ya tippmann's are very good guns don't get me wrong.  However the new spyder fenix is better.

Edited by select
nofxrules98 View Drop Down

Guested; Racist Filter Dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nofxrules98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2005 at 9:05am
My brother bought the spyder pilot and no problems he didnt even need a new hopper to shoot 16bps.  It is electro and looks cool plus if u dont like you can sell the insides to spyder and buy a better guns insides for less then half of the gun price that you would pay for a new spyder gun SO I SAY THE PILOT=$190 FOR SPEEDBALL AND SCENARIO////THE 98 N FLATTY N RESPONSE FOR WOODS AND SPEED BALL=$320

Edited by nofxrules98
98_custom22 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Selling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98_custom22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2005 at 12:25pm
buy what you feel is the most comfortable to you...my advice is never but a spyder trust me i went down that path and it was a bad choice total waste of my money
98% of ion owners think ions are better than any high end gun. If you would like to bonus ball these idiots put this in your sig.

me:
06 Nasty Nerve
68/4500 +47/3000
halo b
freak kit
FARTZILLA View Drop Down
Foulmouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FARTZILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2005 at 11:27pm
If you get anything Smart Parts you are extremely stupid You will look like an idiot. Get a cocker anyway you can because you can upgrade the crap out of them. Also if you enter any speedball tourneys you will get the respect that you deserve. Be smart Don't get anything Smartparts. If you do You'll end up looking like this guy. Cockers 4 life.
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2005 at 11:28pm

Originally posted by FARTZILLA FARTZILLA wrote:

If you get anything Smart Parts you are extremely stupid You will look like an idiot. Get a cocker anyway you can because you can upgrade the crap out of them. Also if you enter any speedball tourneys you will get the respect that you deserve. Be smart Don't get anything Smartparts. If you do You'll end up looking like this guy. Cockers 4 life.

You are a moron.

crazy_dave View Drop Down
Strike 2, Filter Dodging.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazy_dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2005 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by kuhndog599 kuhndog599 wrote:

Originally posted by *dragyn* *dragyn* wrote:

plz vote cuz
people are always telling me differnt if i get a tippy im going to
put upgrades like flatline, auto response and possibly change
into a stalth sniper...i need to save for those tohugh keep in
mind i only have 230$

well if you dont want any of the upgrades like me cause all id
want is a different barrel just get a model 98. the only difference
is taht it cant be upgraded. besides there cheap

I-I-I'm sorry where exactly did you graduate from...ahh thats
right University Of DDDUUUHHH...haha j/k they can be
upgraded for any mod available, it has to be sent into the
proshop tho
Real guns have gills.
crazy_dave View Drop Down
Strike 2, Filter Dodging.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazy_dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2005 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by TimeSplitter TimeSplitter wrote:

ÊI say get the ION. If ur smart get it of
ebay like i did. I got a new one for 220.. they way better then
tipmanns.Ê sry its true!

.....................no...seriously...not...there ugly and **edited**
and useless and not upgradable, and **edited**, and ugly, and **edited**!!!
Real guns have gills.
I HATE WIPERS View Drop Down
Foulmouth - IP addresses don’t lie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I HATE WIPERS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2005 at 1:54pm
Fartzilla you are the stupudest person alive you should eat crap and die you retard. Smart Parts guns are good. If you want a spyder that bad get a fenix its the only one even worth spitting on. If you guys ever see a guy named Evil stoner and you don't like Fartzilla well that is fartzilla using his other name.
I want to hurt all wipers
Hazards 21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hazards 21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2005 at 8:41pm

Originally posted by playin in paint playin in paint wrote:

TIPPY i dont care what u guys say the most reliable marker out there

amen

see you on the field....

later, HAZARDS

Marker

A-5
E-GRIP
14" whisper barrel
JCS DOUBLE TRIGGER
20 OZ co2 TANK. SAVING MONEY TO GET a NITROGEN tank
ScarFace22 View Drop Down
Guested. Prejudice crap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2005 at 6:39am
Ugh thats it I had it with fartzilla I'm Pm'ing a mod this is just getting out of hand now.

Check my thread in the Great guns thread for Timmy tech help or PM me
sentinal343 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sentinal343 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 12:43am

Originally posted by 2k4kev 2k4kev wrote:

ION.

Ion is $450!

"Let us therefore brace ourselves to our duty and so bear ourselves that if the British Empire and its Commonwealth lasts for a thousand years men will still say, 'This was their finest hour." ~Win C.
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 2:07am
Originally posted by sentinal343 sentinal343 wrote:

Originally posted by 2k4kev 2k4kev wrote:

ION.

Ion is $450!

No, it's not, dooftard.

dontBUYtippmann View Drop Down

Guested - Troll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dontBUYtippmann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 2:19pm
i you ask what marker you should get on a tippmann form you will
get most tippmann votes. Try a netural form like pb review.
dontBUYtippmann View Drop Down

Guested - Troll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dontBUYtippmann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 2:24pm
i have a spyder rodeo and i have been using it for 2 years with no problems.

my tippmann is on ebay
no. 7162432962
Bazz View Drop Down
Guested - Troll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bazz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 6:20pm
if you want u could get an kingman e-99 (spyder) and put some upgrades on it for starters
brycef View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brycef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2005 at 1:15am

i say you get a 98c or an ion. i used to have an a5, and it is a nice gun. but i am a wussy, and my arms got pretty tired carrying it, plus if you want to get it too shoot nice you have to upgrade the barrel and get an expansion chamber. the 98c, my friend has one, and i like it allot, however it is a pina to take apart and clean, cause little pins come out. I just started looking into ions and they seem forsure the best, but then you will need a little more $$.

Jesus- the way to go.
planning to get ion
awblah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote awblah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2005 at 1:42pm
I think the person that started this long as heck topic needs to specify whether he likes to play speedball or woodsball.  Then we can flipping end this, it's a little long.  I would take an A-5 over Ion any day.  Plus if you save up just get an E-grip with JCS double tigger and it will rip an Ion in speedball. (unless you just like suck at speedball)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic