what is the fastest shooting gun made

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what is the fastest shooting gun made
    Posted: 02 April 2005 at 9:15pm

Originally posted by Bozo The First Bozo The First wrote:

Any WGP Or Angel ( Wait Are Those The Same Thing??? )
Are Supposed To Be The Fastest Guns On The Market

No, WGP makes the Autococker. WDP makes the Angel line.

Given that most, if not all of them (Angels), are capped, they can't have the "highest rate of fire." I believe that DM4's and DM5's can be uncapped, depending on what board is being used. Who knows, I may be totally wrong. 

Still, the fastest I've ever actually seen a gun shoot, was in that ^^^ vid.

Bozo The First View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bozo The First Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2005 at 8:57pm
Any WGP Or Angel ( Wait Are Those The Same Thing??? )
Are Supposed To Be The Fastest Guns On The Market
I Hate Mondays, I Have To Wake Up ON A MONDAY Just To Think How My Week Is Going To Go, But Then Again All Of My Days Go Like That...
FalloutMan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PRESIDENT: Tom Kaye Fan Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FalloutMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2005 at 5:11pm
http://www.zakvetter.com/pages/pb/z-mans_corner/zmans_corner _main.html

instead of being like everyone else (talking out of their ass) ill provide proof not claims.

show me a gun shooting PAINT faster, till anyone can dont even bother with claims
"They were convicted in federal court of pennsylvania for a telemarketing scam involving invention and patent fraud."
turtleboy267 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

IM TOO COOL NOT TO HAVE ONE! TIMMAH!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turtleboy267 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2005 at 3:22pm
Natural Newbie has his 98 up to 25 bps or some crazy number like that
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2005 at 11:32pm

Originally posted by GhilleMan GhilleMan wrote:

hybrid sniper is right.......

wait, april fools

you all are tools

aside from Civ, Civ is the man

What?

GhilleMan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Strike 1 - Language, 11/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GhilleMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2005 at 10:28pm
hybrid sniper is right.......

wait, april fools

you all are tools

aside from Civ, Civ is the man
Smart Parts, Stupid People... Go figure

Shoot To Thrill on stockclass, mcarter, and the dreadful pbn
Carter Mini Comp, Carter Tricar, PPS Blazer

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2005 at 5:33pm

Originally posted by Stitch Stitch wrote:

no, i never said anything about a gun shooting that fast, but the Q-loader is a form of loader. . . go to the site i posted in my last post and read about it, its CAPABLE of firing 100 rounds in just over a second, (the q-loader takes the place of a hopper), so it can keep up with any gun on the market with no chops, guaranteed.

I can challenge that "guarantee." My A4 Fly WILL chop when the eyes are off, regardless of how fast I'm going. I have a Reloader B, by the way.

Stitch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stitch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2005 at 6:15am
no, i never said anything about a gun shooting that fast, but the Q-loader is a form of loader. . . go to the site i posted in my last post and read about it, its CAPABLE of firing 100 rounds in just over a second, (the q-loader takes the place of a hopper), so it can keep up with any gun on the market with no chops, guaranteed.
98 Custom
R/T
Flatline
BT Stock
Tippmann Vertical adapter
GTA Inline X-Chamber
ADCO IMP Red dot Sight
Rocket C*ck II
Apache Attack Loader

Armotech Zeus Pistol
Laser sight
Armotech holster
OttOmaticK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OttOmaticK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 10:24pm
and if there was a gun capeable of that it is imposable to make a hopper feed that fast.
T-Team!for life. #1!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OttOmaticK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 10:22pm
its imposable to shoot 100 bps
T-Team!for life. #1!
Stitch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stitch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 9:34pm
Angel Speed with a Q-loader or what about one of those new bob longs the intimidators? i heard theyy'res supposed to do 30+ and the Q-Loaders the fastest loader ever made,
"How fast is the q-loader?
Pretty fast. The speed varies depending on the number of pre-winds applied to the spring and the configuration of the feed tube. With the maximum number of pre-winds (16) and no feed tube or elbow, the q-pod will empty a full 100 rounds in just over 1 second." straight off the qloader site. http://qloader.com/info/faqs.html  and they're really really cheap, 129.95$ for the loader with 5 Q-pods or 79.99$ for the 2 Q-pod deal thingy all the info you need on it is at http://www.qloader.com/

Edited by Stitch
98 Custom
R/T
Flatline
BT Stock
Tippmann Vertical adapter
GTA Inline X-Chamber
ADCO IMP Red dot Sight
Rocket C*ck II
Apache Attack Loader

Armotech Zeus Pistol
Laser sight
Armotech holster
gsw.3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gsw.3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 9:26pm

He never plays

thats why its a wast of money the only reason he got it was to make my dad mad

CLICK THE LINK BELOW

gsw.3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gsw.3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 9:23pm
Originally posted by Rico's Revenge Rico's Revenge wrote:

Originally posted by gsw.3 gsw.3 wrote:

...HE WENT AND WASTED $2000 on this gun. Ooo well thats his problem. 

$2K for a Speed?   I want to be the salesman when he walks in the door.

That after all the upgrades

CLICK THE LINK BELOW

FalloutMan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PRESIDENT: Tom Kaye Fan Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FalloutMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 5:57pm
fastest BALLS per second PROVEN guns are the emag and viking, and one is almost a decade old now if memory serves me right (and the basic design is over a decade old)
"They were convicted in federal court of pennsylvania for a telemarketing scam involving invention and patent fraud."

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OttOmaticK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 3:21pm
well i think its between the angel and theres a new gun called the bones.
T-Team!for life. #1!
ScarFace22 View Drop Down
Guested. Prejudice crap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 1:41pm

.HE WENT AND WASTED $2000 on this gun. Ooo well thats his problem. 

So some people spend alot of money for paintball and paintball equipment. My gun cost over $1,000 plus all my other gear that probably comes to close to $1500-$2000. Its not a waste if your putting the stuff you buy to good use.

Check my thread in the Great guns thread for Timmy tech help or PM me
whoknowswho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whoknowswho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 10:39am
Originally posted by Cleanshot444 Cleanshot444 wrote:

Originally posted by hybrid-sniper hybrid-sniper wrote:

Originally posted by Cleanshot444 Cleanshot444 wrote:

Has anyone heard of
the Starfire? It's in one of my paintball magazines and it's sopposed to
ramp to up to 63 balls per second.It also has a computer in it that talks to
you,too.And if you don't believe me it's in the April Action Pursuit Games
magazine.Read about it.

It's an April Fools joke, and either you are stupid to believe the story,
or you are stupid to think we are that gullible.

Aww,man,I'am such a newb. I can't believe I didn't see the little writing at
the bottom of the page really sorry.

Rico's Revenge View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I wanna be a cowboy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rico's Revenge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2005 at 11:22am

...HE WENT AND WASTED $2000 on this gun. Ooo well thats his problem. 

$2K for a Speed?   I want to be the salesman when he walks in the door.

gsw.3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gsw.3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2005 at 9:21pm

Originally posted by Johndcjr1989 Johndcjr1989 wrote:

so some rich old guy is gonna get into the sport know nothing about it and buy a really expensive gun and then not know how to take care of it and **edited** it up and annoy everybody at the field when he doesnt know hwo to turn the velocity up on his gun and asks for help everysecond of the day.  the best advice u can give him is to start slow like everybody else.

He's not really that old and he only builds stero boxes fro my dads stero business and he also treats his gun like a new born babby gives it a good cleaning every time he plays

CLICK THE LINK BELOW

gsw.3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gsw.3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2005 at 9:14pm

He bought an Angel Speed 05 about 3 weeks ago with the Empire sound activated hopper,pure energy tank, and some type of ramper board wich I think that he is a giant idiot for doing that because he does not play that often but the main reason he got it was because my dad went and bought an A-5 with the E-grip and armson rifeled barell and a few outher upgrades and was bragging about how much he liked it and how good it was so the dude that works for my dad just went and got the angel to pi$$ my dad off.HE WENT AND WASTED $2000 on this gun. Ooo well thats his problem. 

CLICK THE LINK BELOW

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic