Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Which Gun is Best
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

what is the fastest shooting gun made

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SPGgeek90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2005 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by ScarFace22 ScarFace22 wrote:

http://www.pbreview.com/products/reviews/2240/?n=1

Not something I would get.

scarface, you wouldnt get it just because it is a Cocker

Tippmann A5
Freak barell kit
Egrip trigger
Comp-air LPR
System X 68/4500 nitro tank
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2005 at 10:52pm

Originally posted by jc8350 jc8350 wrote:

u redneck greg. the angel 4fly it suppostedly shoots 33-38bps. but i dont know.

Negatory Pigpen. The Fly board is capped at 31 bps.

Johndcjr1989 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johndcjr1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2005 at 3:27am
so some rich old guy is gonna get into the sport know nothing about it and buy a really expensive gun and then not know how to take care of it and **edited** it up and annoy everybody at the field when he doesnt know hwo to turn the velocity up on his gun and asks for help everysecond of the day.  the best advice u can give him is to start slow like everybody else.
Rockin' the Ironman Intimidator.

The Original Redneck Gangsta
rockerdoode View Drop Down

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2005 at 4:38am
okay, i just make a thread and say a PGI Osiris can shoot 40 bps and someone then posts that the 4 fly is the fastest at 31 bps...what the hell was that guy thinking?
"According to Sue Johanson, theres nothing that can increase your manhood, trust me I've already looked into it for myself." -Zata
SchoolU101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SchoolU101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2005 at 3:25pm
Angel 05 Speed w/ Q Loader

The Q loader can do 31+BPS. Don't believe me? Go to qloader.com and watch the video!
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2005 at 6:48pm

Originally posted by SchoolU101 SchoolU101 wrote:

Angel 05 Speed w/ Q Loader

The Q loader can do 31+BPS. Don't believe me? Go to qloader.com and watch the video!

Uh, no. An 05 Speed is capped at 31. As said above, an Osiris would kick the crap ot of a Speed in that category.

gsw.3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gsw.3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2005 at 9:40pm

I thought that the angle speed was the fastest

CLICK THE LINK BELOW

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2005 at 9:46pm
Nope.
jc8350 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jc8350 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2005 at 10:11pm

Originally posted by rockerdoode rockerdoode wrote:

okay, i just make a thread and say a PGI Osiris can shoot 40 bps and someone then posts that the 4 fly is the fastest at 31 bps...what the hell was that guy thinking?

im his friend ok so leave it alone and thats wat an owner of my field told me so

Dragun Fire
16" progressive
evolution 2
68 3000psi pure energy
98c Dude13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c Dude13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2005 at 6:43am
40bps?! HAHAHAHA. Your field owners aren't too smart.
TIPPMANN 98 CUSTOM
14" Progressive barrel   
32* Black gel grips
BT-16 Double trigger
Pen Spring Mod
X-core Expansion Chamber
Vertical Adapter
GhilleMan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Strike 1 - Language, 11/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GhilleMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2005 at 4:06pm

PGI Osiris Cocker

Literally the fastest gun on the market, it dry-fires and like 45 bps and shoots paint around 40.  Plus, it cycles so fast that when the bolt comse back it creates a type of sucktion system so even with a regular hopper you can hit 22 bps before encountering any problems like chopping.  It's an awesome gun.  Can't remember the site right now but just google it.  It really is the fastest gun out there.

one day I'm gonna get kevin to scan all his data onto my comp so I can kick people to the curb when they say a gun can shoot over 33 bps, because, phsyically, you cant, the after, or at 33 bps, the balls will start to collide in the barrel, and break, and then your shooting goo

Fastest Gun I've shot was kevins karni, or my other team mates A4 fly with the mt trigger
Smart Parts, Stupid People... Go figure

Shoot To Thrill on stockclass, mcarter, and the dreadful pbn
Carter Mini Comp, Carter Tricar, PPS Blazer

ScarFace22 View Drop Down
Guested. Prejudice crap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2005 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by SPGgeek90 SPGgeek90 wrote:

Originally posted by ScarFace22 ScarFace22 wrote:

http://www.pbreview.com/products/reviews/2240/?n=1

Not something I would get.

scarface, you wouldnt get it just because it is a Cocker

Your right..not to mention my Alias is way lighter and smaller. As for it being able to go 40bps thats BS. 1) a person can't shoot that fast 2) Even if they could there is no loader on the market that can feed that fast. I'll just stick with my Alias that is smaller light and more reliable.

Edited by ScarFace22

Check my thread in the Great guns thread for Timmy tech help or PM me
gsw.3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gsw.3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2005 at 9:02pm

ok

CLICK THE LINK BELOW

haxor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haxor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2005 at 10:35pm
wow 40bps.. **edited** you suck
member of the king arthur court
Random_Person View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Official Forum Haiku Honorable Mention

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random_Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2005 at 3:46pm
Fastest I have ever seen was either a Karni or empire timmy.

I wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.
ScarFace22 View Drop Down
Guested. Prejudice crap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2005 at 6:48pm

Originally posted by Random_Person Random_Person wrote:

Fastest I have ever seen was either a Karni or empire timmy.

And the Alias...

Check my thread in the Great guns thread for Timmy tech help or PM me
impulse4life View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse4life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2005 at 8:03pm

yea i dont think that it is goin to matter how fast his gun is goin to shoot becuz if he is new he prob wont be able to get any thing over 15 bps just cuz he is new to the sport....and as for the osiris well it might be able to go 40bps but who in hell can shoot 40 pbs on semi?

gnarkill View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Official Forum Hamster Lover

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnarkill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2005 at 8:49pm

40 balls per second huh? without electrical or mechanical bounce? no..

can anyone walk 40 balls per second? no

Johndcjr1989 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johndcjr1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2005 at 10:11pm
its been proven that the fastes human hands can move in the walking the trigger motion is l27 or 24 i forgot but im leaning towards 27.  note this is without rampoing or bounce or anything.
Rockin' the Ironman Intimidator.

The Original Redneck Gangsta
CYoungGunA-5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CYoungGunA-5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2005 at 11:24am

ANGEL SPEED!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic