Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Which Gun is Best
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

what is the fastest shooting gun made

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2005 at 12:38pm
a nerve w/ a halo b will shoot around 30-33 bps somewhere in there
paintball_idiot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintball_idiot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2005 at 2:55pm
He should just go to the nearest proshop, try markers he thinks he can shoot fast on, and pick the one he is most comfortable with and get a halo B and a nitrogen tank that costs too much. there.
shootin' a stock A-5
*insert witty catchphrase*
Boycott Smart Parts!!
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2005 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by CYoungGunA-5 CYoungGunA-5 wrote:

ANGEL SPEED!

NO!

You're a moron.

cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2005 at 8:42pm
a cocker or a mag with the MQ valve. the valve can cycle up to 50 times per second
98cowboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98cowboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2005 at 9:14pm
you are all retarded the ? was how many bps not cps. And I here all this 22+ bps, but I challenge any of you       to show me video of someone shooting a $1000+ marker that fast in semi mode. Just because a marker is capable doesnt me your fingers are.....
GO BUCKS!!!

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2005 at 9:38pm

Originally posted by 98cowboy 98cowboy wrote:

you are all retarded the ? was how many bps not cps. And I here all this 22+ bps, but I challenge any of you       to show me video of someone shooting a $1000+ marker that fast in semi mode. Just because a marker is capable doesnt me your fingers are.....

That wasn't the question presented.

The question was, what is the fastest possible gun, not what is the fastest a gun can shoot with no "assistance."

98cowboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98cowboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2005 at 9:47pm

Originally posted by gsw.3 gsw.3 wrote:

one of my dads friends decided to get involved with us in paintball and is wondering what is the fastest shooting gun on the market right now money has no limits.

The fastest shooting, that means shooting paint. Like I said a bunch of dumb@*&%

GO BUCKS!!!

achapa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote achapa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2005 at 9:53pm

im am new and i thought the fastest marker was the g7 ..... at 31 bps same as the angel speed but yet to be proven

faster cycle means fasts bps wouldnt it i know no body can shoot that fast and no loader can load that fast but that would be logical wouldnt it faster cps = faster bps

just my thoughts

98cowboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98cowboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2005 at 10:00pm

Probably but who cares when they are never going to shoot that fast. Companies tell you they shoot that fast to sell markers knowing that it doesnt really matter.Rich kids buy them just to say their marker can shoot 20+ bps but they will never reach that.

GO BUCKS!!!

cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2005 at 10:57pm

bps doesn't matter if the valve can not cycle fast enough. thoughfor, it a valve can cycle at 50 times per second, it is able to shoot 50 balls per second. there for, it would be the fastest gun.

now sit down and shut up

Cleanshot444 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cleanshot444 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2005 at 1:21pm
Has anyone heard of the Starfire? It's in one of my paintball magazines
and it's sopposed to ramp to up to 63 balls per second.It also has a
computer in it that talks to you,too.And if you don't believe me it's in the
April Action Pursuit Games magazine.Read about it.

Edited by Cleanshot444
Tippmann 98 Custom-stock
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2005 at 1:26pm
what about teh Angel G7, or Dye's new gun, they are supposed to be wicked fast
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
2k4kev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Jumping...is useless!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2k4kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2005 at 1:41pm
CCI Phantom. Duh.

KH ARMY>you
ncbbh88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncbbh88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2005 at 5:51pm
UR ALL WRONG    theres a guy on the web who hooked his rt pro up to a 2200 psi scuba tank and ripped 35 bps no chops hes working on getting a loader to go faster   ill post the link when i find it again

http://somersgoalie53.MyPicGallery.com
ncbbh88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncbbh88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2005 at 7:01pm
^^ got the link to the site        http://www.zakvetter.com/pages/pb_fun/z-mans_corner/zmans_co rner_main.html

Edited by ncbbh88

http://somersgoalie53.MyPicGallery.com
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2005 at 7:38pm

Originally posted by Cleanshot444 Cleanshot444 wrote:

Has anyone heard of the Starfire? It's in one of my paintball magazines
and it's sopposed to ramp to up to 63 balls per second.It also has a
computer in it that talks to you,too.And if you don't believe me it's in the
April Action Pursuit Games magazine.Read about it.

It's an April Fools joke, and either you are stupid to believe the story, or you are stupid to think we are that gullible.

98cowboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98cowboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2005 at 10:11pm
 And I here all this 22+ bps, but I challenge any of you       to show me video of someone shooting a $1000+ marker that fast in semi mode. Just because a marker is capable doesnt me your fingers are.....[/QUOTE]
GO BUCKS!!!

Civilian Of View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Platinum Member in disguise

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Civilian Of Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2005 at 11:05pm
You quote yourself.

Why?
98cowboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98cowboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2005 at 11:13pm

Originally posted by 98cowboy 98cowboy wrote:

And I here all this 22+ bps, but I challenge any of you       to show me video of someone shooting a $1000+ marker that fast in semi mode. Just because a marker is capable doesnt me your fingers are.....
[/QUOTE]

because you idiots keep talking about outrageous bps but have no proof that you or anyone has ever reached it retard....

GO BUCKS!!!

Mad Psience View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mad Psience Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2005 at 6:10am

Devilmag - MROF = 45bps

devilsden.tv

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic