Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pepper Balls

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HITMAN 4 HIRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pepper Balls
    Posted: 14 February 2005 at 7:00pm
Where can I get some?  Even though they're illegal.
Because I can.
Curlyman666 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyman666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2005 at 7:05pm

you unzip your pants and get some pepper and...

j/k but your not allowed to post about illegal stuff in the forums a mod would shut it down sooo...dont do it

signature
A5 dude15 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested Pottymouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5 dude15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2005 at 7:08pm
you cant get them, paintball is a safe sport lets keep it that way. 
HITMAN 4 HIRE View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HITMAN 4 HIRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2005 at 7:08pm

ok

sorry folks

Because I can.
lester98c View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
i wish my title was "different"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lester98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2005 at 8:56pm
ideas like that give paintball a bad name
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2005 at 9:10pm

D'oh!

Why does everyone think illegal stuff is cool?

Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
wiseman1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wiseman1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2005 at 9:19pm

what the hell are pepper balls

INGLAAAA
wiseman1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wiseman1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2005 at 9:19pm

sorry about that

INGLAAAA
sheriffhuck511 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sheriffhuck511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2005 at 9:42pm
They are a new tool police and correctional officers use to stop riots. They are balls made of OC
OC & PAVA is a pepper derivative that is extremely hot. The ingredients in hot peppers that are responsible for "the heat" are called capsaicinoids. Capsaicinoids are a family of chemicals and they come with various heat qualities. PAVA (Capsaicin II) is the hottest of the capsaicin family.)
It is shot out of a paintball gun into a crowd. Once they are choking on the pepper ball they quickly loose interest in whatever they were fighting about.

The newest "tactical pepperball launcher" is actually an A-5, have a look for yourself.

TAC 700

Huck
My set up:
98c with flatline, x-chamber, e-bolt, car stock, remote, Crossfire .68/4500, and Empire Reloader B
"I'm gonna barbecue you in molasses!" - Sheriff Buford T. Justice
choopie911 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2005 at 9:55pm
I always thought it was odd they dont give tippmann any credit...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sheriffhuck511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2005 at 10:01pm
Money, they dont want the Sheriffs and Chiefs of Police to realize they can save about $200 if they order it from Tippmann or 888paintball or even wal-mart.

Huck
My set up:
98c with flatline, x-chamber, e-bolt, car stock, remote, Crossfire .68/4500, and Empire Reloader B
636andy636 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 636andy636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2005 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by sheriffhuck511 sheriffhuck511 wrote:

Money, they dont want the Sheriffs and Chiefs of Police to realize they can save about $200 if they order it from Tippmann or 888paintball or even wal-mart.

Huck

they dont pay for it. the tax payers do
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2005 at 2:27am
I'll be damned if the cops and the correctional officers start using the A5 or a 98c to shoot pepper balls at any of them riots.....since theyve been using the Pro Carbine.
Do not steal....the government hates competition!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sheriffhuck511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2005 at 10:21am
Originally posted by evil_fingers evil_fingers wrote:

I'll be damned if the cops and the correctional officers start using the A5 or a 98c to shoot pepper balls at any of them riots.....since theyve been using the Pro Carbine.

That is why these companies are are pushing them toward the A5s.

Originally posted by 636andy636 636andy636 wrote:

Originally posted by sheriffhuck511 sheriffhuck511 wrote:

Huck

they dont pay for it. the tax payers do

It comes out the police department's budget. They can only have so much money a year to buy uniforms, equipment, repair cars, hire new personnel, and etc. If the Sheriff or Chief can save $1000 on 5 pepperball guns he can send a new deputy to Mandate school (police academy) well atleast a 1/3 of it's cost to go to school, or get 10-15 new uniforms for his men, or replace some wore out equipment. So while you are right they dont pay out of their pocket, they do pay for it in essence and trust me in small local departments (which compose about 87% of all police departmemts in America) a little bit goes a long way toward making it a better place to work.

Huck
My set up:
Klaus View Drop Down

Strike 1 - Filterdodge - 7/21

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2005 at 12:18pm
want a bit more stopping power? buy a bag of marbles

yeah thats a joke, please dont shoot marbles, god knows they'd
probably crack a bone
Silence Dogood View Drop Down
1 strike, language. 2/28

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silence Dogood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2005 at 1:15pm

Is there a kit out there that lets me mount my air tank under the barrel like that? If so, I MUST haves it. Even at a 9 ounce tank, it is probally alot more balanced.

If anyone knows what this kit is called and where I can get it, please tell me and links please.

Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoset.
-Kill them all. God will know his own.

Face me, lest I find justice in the slaughter of your family.
lester98c View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
i wish my title was "different"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lester98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2005 at 3:20pm

go on bttippmann.com i know they make 1

HITMAN 4 HIRE View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HITMAN 4 HIRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2005 at 7:25pm
i've created a monster lol
Because I can.
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2005 at 7:27pm

Wow, so now they're gone to Egripped A5s. :D

Wonder how long it'll be til you can get a pepperball gun with a flatline barrel? I'm sure there's more than one police armourer who's a paintball entheusiast who has mucked about with his pepperball gear to some extent already...

Now if I ever see a pepperball cocker I'm just going to shoot myself...

"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
garnet_ghst View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garnet_ghst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2005 at 7:47pm
i got ahold of a doven or 2 pepperballs. my nabor (cop) got me some. i dont realy know how he got them and i didnt ask. they are alot of fun. but my friends got realy pissed when i nailed one in the ass with a ball

^My 98 Custom
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic