Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pepper Balls

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sheriffhuck511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2005 at 11:54am
They probably pay tippmann alot of money to use their markers. It like the Fords the police use- Crown Victoria is made by Ford but the police Crown Vic you see is not the same exact car, they come with an inteceptor package that gives it better handling, braking, and acceleration. Ford makes those off a special assembly line that comes complete down to the lights and radio, all the department has to do is paint it. Ford makes millions upon millions every year from the government buying their vehicles, tippmann is probably doing the same.

Huck
My set up:
98c with flatline, x-chamber, e-bolt, car stock, remote, Crossfire .68/4500, and Empire Reloader B
"I'm gonna barbecue you in molasses!" - Sheriff Buford T. Justice
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2005 at 2:14pm

Originally posted by SacredSniper SacredSniper wrote:

they ("T" should be capitalized) oughta ("ought to" or "should", "oughta" is not a real word) make some friendly ones. then ("T" should be capitalized again) make em ("em" is not a word, "them" would be correct here) cheap. 10-15 cents a ball sounds right, then you coudl ("could", not "coudl") play some stock class games with em ("them") or something, emptying hopper after hopper of em ("them") wouldnt (needs the apostrophe in "wouldn't") be cool. and (most english teachers will tell you to never start a sentence with "and", but if you do, the "A" should be capitalized) to all you guys who feel it necessary to swoop in and inform the other equally mature people about how dangerous some of these ideas would be, you oughta ("ought to") be out teaching somewhere, or blowing a cheap whistle in a public swimming pool... we dont ("don't") need you to be out ("our" I believe, or maybe he meant "out with our") moms for cryin out loud...

Normally I avoid flaming, but there was just a combination of opinion, attitude, and presentation here that brought out my dark side.

Curlyman666 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyman666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2005 at 4:25pm
yeah you guys are probably right tippmann would get paid or something but if someone took my product and changed a few things and called it their own id at least want some recognition.it is pretty cool that even the police know that tippmann is reliable and want to use their guns instead of a spyder or even a cocker or something
signature
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic