Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

able to walk a m98c

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
saru View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: able to walk a m98c
    Posted: 25 February 2005 at 3:25am
why dont you replace the spring inside the clip with a piecs\e of metal. its like a ghetto r/t but for some reason i had to keep cocking in the middle of the game.
eaglesin05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eaglesin05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2005 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by karnivor karnivor wrote:

A5 dude15 wrote:
Curlyman666 wrote:
uhh the sear does reset the trigger by itself are you sure you own a tippmann marker 'cause alot of people mix the 98C up with the dm5
do you live in one of those places where all the people are retarded? a 98c mixed up with a dm5!?  i dont think youve ever seen a dm5 before.

there aint noone that stupit

Nope there isn't anyone that stupid
Camo'd 98C
Remote
Polished internals
Dbl trigger
14" J&J Ceramic Barrel
Rocket Cock 2
Trigger Slop Mod
12V Revvy
03' Dye stikies
R/T
Drop Forward
karnivor View Drop Down
Strike 1 filterdodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karnivor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2005 at 5:42pm
A5 dude15 wrote:
Curlyman666 wrote:
uhh the sear does reset the trigger by itself are you sure you own a tippmann marker 'cause alot of people mix the 98C up with the dm5
do you live in one of those places where all the people are retarded? a 98c mixed up with a dm5!?  i dont think youve ever seen a dm5 before.

there aint noone that stupid

A-5 Empire View Drop Down
I’m Desperate! I’ll Settle For ANYTHING!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 Empire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2005 at 9:00pm

Originally posted by A5 dude15 A5 dude15 wrote:

Originally posted by Curlyman666 Curlyman666 wrote:

Yeah im pretty sure he was joking.

A7X 4 LIFE!
Synyster Gates=GOD
A5 dude15 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested Pottymouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5 dude15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2005 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by Curlyman666 Curlyman666 wrote:

A5 dude15 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested Pottymouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5 dude15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2005 at 5:55pm
sounds cool, but i agree with the others, give us pics.
JunoTrevan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JunoTrevan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2005 at 11:42pm

I agree with that one. If you mix up those two, chances are that's not chicken you're eating........

Basically, what he's saying is he shaved off some of the material so the cycle is shorter and smoother and faster. (For all of the comprehensionly challenged.)

blade7334 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blade7334 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2005 at 4:26pm
yeah i know the trigger resets itself it just does it smoother and faster this way and what asshole could confuses dm5 with a 98c
Curlyman666 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyman666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2005 at 11:15pm
signature
blade7334 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blade7334 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2005 at 4:07pm
for all you people you keep the clip on all this does is make the seer operate smoother and almost reset the trigger itself ill get a picture soon
eaglesin05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eaglesin05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2005 at 3:21pm
Yeah draw us a pic.
Camo'd 98C
Remote
Polished internals
Dbl trigger
14" J&J Ceramic Barrel
Rocket Cock 2
Trigger Slop Mod
12V Revvy
03' Dye stikies
R/T
Drop Forward
SacredSniper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SacredSniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2005 at 10:53pm
draw a picture for us
im lost and not good with the technical lingidy/jargo...
"Sometimes i think the surest sign that inteligent life exists out there in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us"----Calvin
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2005 at 5:16pm
wait so u keep the clip off?
blade7334 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blade7334 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2005 at 7:28pm
if you have a double trigger and still have the old single trigger you might want to try this on the single trigger clip first. you take the clip on the back of the trigger off and grind the part where the seer makes contact a little to give you some room then you slightly bend theback in a little bit. this way when the seer presses on the clip it slides up smoothly and quickly. You will also want to get a lighter trigger spring wheather it is maddman or the gheto pen spring way. you can also ge t a new seer spring or strech the existing one slightly. If youre not worried about velocity a green maddmann sprig will help. I got mine to 10bps with the stock drive sping with no trigger skips so it should work for anyone
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic