Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

woodsball

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fuballsite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2005 at 4:06pm
I use 50gallon barrels and pallets and trees( Which I have found the least useful by far)
"Pain is temporary, Pride is forever"
RamboBlue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RamboBlue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2005 at 4:48pm

fallen trees piled up branches trees pallets any thing lying around that will stop several paintballs

TIPPMANN KICKS ASS
Champions know pain, endure pain, and never complain
98% of paintballers act gangsta', if you are of the 2% that are normal, put this this in your sig.
naker14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naker14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2005 at 10:20pm
use old trash cans fill em with dirt so they wont move.
Curlyman666 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyman666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2005 at 4:28pm

on my uncles property in Remus,MI we use nothing but a couple deer blinds,trees,and corn,its so fun,when you cant see over the corn so you have no idea whats going on.theres this one blind way up in a tree that overlooks the cornfield so we have my cousin sit up there with a walkie talkie and a flatty 98 so he can tell us whats going on and pick people off its cool

signature
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2005 at 7:34pm
mines...real ones
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
sniperman282 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sniperman282 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2005 at 8:58am

2x4's in the trees is a bad idea you may get one person but as soon as the rest of the team finds you your dead because how are you gonna go anywhere you only have one excape rout and thats down.  and the screans around you is a cheap idea.

bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2005 at 11:33am
Originally posted by Legend Legend wrote:

4 a bunker idea. Get some two by 4s and make shooting platform on the tree braches. also cover them in camo so that there are places form snipers to hide. The other ides will work too.Thumbs Up

possibly the worst idea ive ever heard. i tried that once and on my way up the ladder i got shot by 4 different ppl. at least make it somewhat concealed so u have a chance to get up into the shelter
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2005 at 11:43am
Originally posted by Curlyman666 Curlyman666 wrote:

its so fun,when you cant see over the corn so you have no idea whats going on.

that sounds mighty smart
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic