Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

woodsball

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: woodsball
    Posted: 19 March 2005 at 11:43am
Originally posted by Curlyman666 Curlyman666 wrote:

its so fun,when you cant see over the corn so you have no idea whats going on.

that sounds mighty smart
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2005 at 11:33am
Originally posted by Legend Legend wrote:

4 a bunker idea. Get some two by 4s and make shooting platform on the tree braches. also cover them in camo so that there are places form snipers to hide. The other ides will work too.Thumbs Up

possibly the worst idea ive ever heard. i tried that once and on my way up the ladder i got shot by 4 different ppl. at least make it somewhat concealed so u have a chance to get up into the shelter
sniperman282 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sniperman282 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2005 at 8:58am

2x4's in the trees is a bad idea you may get one person but as soon as the rest of the team finds you your dead because how are you gonna go anywhere you only have one excape rout and thats down.  and the screans around you is a cheap idea.

usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2005 at 7:34pm
mines...real ones
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Curlyman666 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyman666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2005 at 4:28pm

on my uncles property in Remus,MI we use nothing but a couple deer blinds,trees,and corn,its so fun,when you cant see over the corn so you have no idea whats going on.theres this one blind way up in a tree that overlooks the cornfield so we have my cousin sit up there with a walkie talkie and a flatty 98 so he can tell us whats going on and pick people off its cool

signature
naker14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naker14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2005 at 10:20pm
use old trash cans fill em with dirt so they wont move.
RamboBlue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RamboBlue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2005 at 4:48pm

fallen trees piled up branches trees pallets any thing lying around that will stop several paintballs

TIPPMANN KICKS ASS
Champions know pain, endure pain, and never complain
98% of paintballers act gangsta', if you are of the 2% that are normal, put this this in your sig.
Fuballsite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fuballsite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2005 at 4:06pm
I use 50gallon barrels and pallets and trees( Which I have found the least useful by far)
"Pain is temporary, Pride is forever"
G-Que View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G-Que Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2005 at 2:50pm
palets! simple as that, they are easy to get just go behind a walmart or k-mart and just take them, yes they have big gaps in between the forms but just cover it with branches and leaves and leave little openings to see through. i have about fifteen in my outdoor field and they work good.
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2005 at 2:11am
Indeed. No bunker should be impregnable. You want to encourage movement for a fluid and fun game. Also, try to incorporate natural cover and concealment as well. It makes for more realism.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
98customfinatic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98customfinatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2005 at 1:21am
sand bags , hay/ straw bails, old doors, rail road ties,crates, get a good size round tree and cut it up into 16 inch lengthes and stack them inbetween two trees..... oh and never make a spot too safe
98c
m4 stock
remote line
rocket cock 2
superfly bolt
double trigger
freakjr 14"
.693 inserts
home made forgrip

#61_A-5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #61_A-5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2005 at 7:02pm
Pallets with some tarp nailed over them..  Or the wire spools, I think some one above called this a spindale probably the same thing.  Mattresses do work well.  Those big orange road barrells.. Dont ask how to get them.  Metal 55 gallon barrells.  Doors.  Wood piles.
A-5
E grippa!
Mechanical grip
20 0z.
Polished Interals
Polished Barrel
Lifes hard wear a helmet.
Jesus_Freak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jesus_Freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2005 at 11:45pm
Originally posted by Mack Mack wrote:

I've always thought some kind of bunker made of netting or clear plastic would be cool.  Kind of a "you can see me, but you can't shoot me thing."

My local field did this, and it stinks when you are the one trying to shoot the person behind it. LOL  They think they are invisible, and they stand up  And BLAM!  Anywho, they just used 2 stakes and some very fine netting.

At my friends woods, they have a creek and that leaves for some good ambushing.

They have old tractors, and wood. pallots, just put some wood together. Really, it is whatever you have, and be creative. Just think about cover, and ease of shooting

I'm totally sold out for christ!!!

Tippmann A-5
14" J&J Pro 1
Remote Line
Car Stock
garnet_ghst View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garnet_ghst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2005 at 4:48pm
If you wanta do something kinda mean. Make a bunker by stacking logs on top of another (like a log cabbinwall) but leave a 1 1/2" gap in betwen the logs. people will hide behind it and think that they are safe when all the sudden some one sees them and opens fire. the paintballs will easly slip in the crack. its realy anoying

^My 98 Custom
tippy98c06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy98c06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2005 at 9:04pm
One thing that works pretty well and is very cheap is pallets.  The only problem is that they a lot times have big slots in them so you should cover them with smaller boards or else lay cardboard or something in front of the pallet so they don't all get thru the cracks.
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2005 at 11:51am

I've always thought some kind of bunker made of netting or clear plastic would be cool.  Kind of a "you can see me, but you can't shoot me thing."

For a really defensable bunker try the following tips:

• If your willing to put a lot of effort into it, dig a waist deep hole big enough for at least two people.  (This step is optional, the hole can be less deep or even non-existant; it just makes it easier for defenders to move around inside.)
  • Install top cover to protect from indirect fire (lobbed shots).
  • Generally the roof supports should be set up so defenders fire out of the corners of the bunker as opposed to firing straight out the front.  Basically the firing lanes out of the bunkers should be the angles, not straight ahead.  Several of these bunkers near each other would provide for overlapping fields of fire to prevent head on assaults from the attacking force.
POGUE182 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote POGUE182 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2005 at 11:40am
Originally posted by evil_fingers evil_fingers wrote:

4 a bunker idea. Get some two by 4s and  make shooting platform on the tree braches. also cover them in camo so that there are places form snipers to hide.  The other ides will work too.Thumbs Up

That is a terrible idea....I dont think anyone would be caught dead up in a tree shooting with a paint marker, there would be no where else to run and hide once the position has been given away....a person using a tree branch as an advantage point for shooting is a "paint magnet"

In reality, it works, we put up screen with slits in it for ur barrel....alot of splatering with occur...lol

POGUE182 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote POGUE182 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2005 at 11:39am
bricks, wooden stand ups with tarp. Wooden triangles with tarp..thats what my teams "Home" Feild is made out of adn barrels of H2o
PAINTER-X View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PAINTER-X Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2005 at 11:24pm
Me and my friends made a bunker out of a car hood
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2005 at 4:55pm

4 a bunker idea. Get some two by 4s and  make shooting platform on the tree braches. also cover them in camo so that there are places form snipers to hide.  The other ides will work too.Thumbs Up

That is a terrible idea....I dont think anyone would be caught dead up in a tree shooting with a paint marker, there would be no where else to run and hide once the position has been given away....a person using a tree branch as an advantage point for shooting is a "paint magnet"

Do not steal....the government hates competition!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic