Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A5 MOD?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyberbeast615 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A5 MOD?
    Posted: 01 March 2005 at 6:44pm

Has anyone ever tried to make an A5 with a direct top feed, or ever try a left hand feed for the cyclone feed?

MT. Vigilante View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Captain America

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MT. Vigilante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2005 at 9:37am
I saw a guy on here one time that put a vert feed on his a-5, he had pics, try searching for it because it was a while ago. My opinion however, is that putting a vert feed on an A-5 is stupid, the whole advantage of the A-5 is the cyclone feed, so why would you spend that much money on an A-5 just to rip off the cyclone and put on a vert feed.
Join the XP Re-Revolution!
whoknowswho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whoknowswho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2005 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by MT. Vigilante MT. Vigilante wrote:

My opinion however, is that putting a vert feed on an A-5 is stupid, the whole advantage of the A-5 is the cyclone feed, so why would you spend that much money on an A-5 just to rip off the cyclone and put on a vert feed.
Dragunov View Drop Down
Stike One. Offensive Sig.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dragunov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2005 at 12:27pm
I like the halo CF more than the cyclone, call me crazy.
RAMBINO IS MY BABIES DADDY

Paintball101 View Drop Down
Uber-Cool Title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paintball101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2005 at 3:52pm
Then you would be unable to aim down the barrel, if you had a very/top feed mod on the A-5.
CCI Phantom... yes it's pump
3.5oz co2

Impulse
Eggy II
45 4500 fiber

98 Custom
Mad Psience View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mad Psience Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2005 at 7:57am
if anything a warp feed mod would be cool. then u can still aim down the sights.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic