Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

flatline suggestion here

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ic3man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: flatline suggestion here
    Posted: 05 March 2005 at 9:51pm
i was wondering if it was at all possible 2 set up a side and top site like red dot sight on da side half decent magnification scope da top  boy howdy what i would give 2 have my paintball gun be instantly compatible from long 2 short whose with me
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2005 at 11:43pm
Sure, you can get dual sight mounts... The trouble is that msot of them are Weaver mounts, and the flatline shroud has a 3/8" Dovetail mount. On top of that, it's palstic, and a little prone to breaking, bending, or warping. You'll need some kind of adapter for the mount, most likely.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2005 at 11:59pm
Please unsticky this
Real Men play Tuba

[IMG]http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/1859/newsmall6xz.jpg">

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!

DONT CLICK ME!!1
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic