Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Upcoming Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Castle Conquest

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master & Commander of the T*W*A*T

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SebastianBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Castle Conquest
    Posted: 09 March 2005 at 2:34am
Castle conquest,EMR, April 30th this year(My bday)

Who's coming to the game/inevitable drinking contest

NJ OUTLAWS, Blues crew and Thompson Shooter and a few OMHW All are supposed to show.
The paintball Museum rocks, and Thompson has some wicked friggen guns on hand there.
Worth the price of admission just to look at his table

MAGNUM BOOTS is proud to present CASTLE CONQUEST XIX on April 30, 2005.

Once again the two mighty forces of BLUE'S CREW and JOINT FURY will clash on the playing field at E.M.R. PAINTBALL PARK in New Milford, PA. JOINT FURY and their evil associates; STRATEGIC PAINTBALL, BUSHWACKERS, IROQUOIS INVASION, AMERICAN PAINTBALL SUPPLY, DELTA PAINTBALL TEAM, RANGERS, TEAM ARMSON, THUNDERSTRUCK, and WAR DOGS will be defending CASTLE AAARRGH against the onslaught of BLUE'S CREW and their friends such as DOTW, PUBCRAWLING, HELLRAISERS, BONEHEADS, PA BREW CREW, DEMASKUS, GUNSLINGERS, and many more. MAGNUM BOOTS will have an even bigger filming crew this event to capture this fiercesome battle for all mankind to view on their CASTLE CONQUEST XIX DVD.

EMR is installing a sound system in the center tower of CASTLE AAARRGH that will be playing hard rock throughout the game to add to the excitement. Who will dominate this battle for supreme rule of the day at EMR??? 250 of JOINT FURY's hand picked legions of defenders of CASTLE AAARRGH or the attacking army of King BLUE and his fearless CREW leading 1000 screaming attackers to take their Home castle back. PURE PAINTBALL INSANITY! Be a part of the most adrenaline packed game of the year. Nothing can compare with this madness of PAINTBALL BATTLE.

Following the day of battle will be a huge prize giveaway from the many sponsors of EMR and thier events. $10,000s of dollars worth of paintall products will go the the players of this event followed by a Player's Party brought to you by MAGNUM with free food, beverages, live entertainment brought to you by JOINT FURY's own ZERO TOLERANCE, and a magnificent fireworks display by MESS'S FIREWORKS.

The cost is ONLY $25 per person if prepaid by 4/15/05 for Saturday Play only at the Castle Conquest and $35 per person at the event. The cost for the whole weekend playing is $40 prepaid by 4/15/05 and $50 at the event. ALL PREREG PLAYERS WILL GO INTO A SPECIAL DRAWING FOR a MAGNUM PRIZE PACKAGE worth more than $1000. Anyone wishing to prepay by Credit Card must do so online at www.emrpaintball.com. For groups of 25 or more players that prepay by 4/15/05, there is a $5 discount per player and the organizer gets in free. For groups of 50 or more players that prepay by 4/15/03, there is a $10 per player discount and two organizers get in free.

Registration, paint and air sales, and the store will be open Friday Night until 10:00 pm. They will reopen Saturday Morning at 8:00 am. CO2 and Compressed Air will sell for $4 a fill anysize or three for $10 or you may buy a unlimited Compressed Air pass for $10 per day or $15 for the weekend. Paintballs for the CASTLE CONQUEST will be RPS MARBALLIZER and will sell for $80 per case of 2000 plus 6% PA sales tax, total $84.80 per case or $75.50 per case with the cash discount plus 6% PA sales tax, total $80 per case. There will be food, snacks, and beverages sold throughout the Day from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm. TASTYTYME CATERERS (Rich Barchock of DAMAGE INC.) will be serving Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner Saturday and Breakfast and Lunch on Sunday. All prices include 6% PA Sales Tax.

MAGNUM has worked out a SPECIAL PAINTBALL DISCOUNT with EMR for any players that wish to prepay for their paintballs. Any Players that prepay their cases of MARBALLIZER by 4/15/05 by cash, check, or money order pay ONLY $70.75 a case plus 6% PA sales tax; Total $75.00 a case. Any players or teams that prepay for 12 or more cases of MARBALLIZER at one time by 4/15/05 by cash, check, or money order pay ONLY $66.00 per case plus 6% PA sales tax; Total $70 per case. No discounts for PAYPAL or Charge Card payments and discounts only apply to Cases purchase and paid in full by 4/14/05. ANY PREREGS OR PAINT PURCHASES THAT ARE RECEIVED AFTER 4/15/05 WILL BE COUNTED TOWQARDS NORMAL WALK ON PRICES.

The CASTLE CONQUEST will start at 11:00 am Saturday Morning. Chronoing and issuing armbands will begin at 8:00 am. Chroning for the attackers will be beside the Rec. Center starting at 8:00 am and Chronoing for the defenders will be inside Castle AAARRGH starting at 9:00 am. Upon being chronoed, player's wrist bands will be marked showing they have been chronoed. Players then will also be randomly chronoed at their dead zones throughout the game and by roving Chrono Cops on the playing field. Attackers may reenter every 20 minutes from behind the barn and defenders may reenter every 10 minutes from their dead zone attached to the Castle. Upon being marked out, the player must immediately shout out, put on his barrel cover, raise his gun into the air, and make his way off of the field.

The odds of attackers versus defenders will be 4 to 1. Defending will be "JOINT FURY" plus associated teams and friends. If you are interested in joining "JOINT FURY" in defending, they are picked on a first/preregistered first/defend basis, so get your preregistrations in. There are six objectives within the castle that the BLUE'S CREW must retrieve and take to the barn to win the game. They are PRINCESS ZEUSS, EXCALIBER, ROYAL PLATTER, ALE KEG, KINGS RANSOM, and the E.M.R. COAT OF ARMS. Team PA BREW CREW is offering a bounty to the person that RETRIEVES the ALE KEG and gets it back to the Attackers Starting Point of one Case of BEER if they are over 21 or else one Case of BAWLS Energy drink if under 21. If they have not recovered at least two objectives within the first three hours of the game, the defenders are declared the winners and the game is over. Then there will be a two hour break with new defenders being chosen and a second Castle Game played. CASTLE CONQUEST will be played on 8 fields:CASTLE AAARRGH, TIPPMANN TOWN, FORCED ENTRY, MARGARITAVILLE, PURPLE CIRCLES, DEUCES WILD, FORT RTD, and IROQUIOS INVASION.

Players may also play smaller games on different fields during the break, after the Castle Conquest games are over until dark, and then under the lights in Castle Aaarrgh and Joint Fury Town until from 7:00 pm until 10:00 PM.

Only semi-auto and pump paintball markers are allowed. You can not use full auto mode, turbo, and multi-round burst. Mortars can be used that shoot only paintballs and must shoot at a 45 degree angle or higher. Mortars can only be fired with a ref present. No equipment is allowed to be used that fires a projectile or balloon. No laws or hand cannons allowed that can fire more than one paintball directly at a player. Dead Man Walks and Barrel Tags are not permitted in this game. At 5:40 pm there will be a huge PRIZE GIVEAWAY from the stage by the Picnic Pavillion. There will be $10,000s in equipment and accessories given to the players from our generous sponsers that support the Big Game/Rec Ball players. These great companies that support our games are ALCHEMY BANNERS, ALLEN PAINTBALL PRODUCTS, AMERICAN PAINTBALL SUPPLIES, CENTER FLAG PRODUCTS, CHIPLEY MACHINE, DEAD BOX VIDEO, DIVINE CRAFT PAINTBALL, FLURRY INDUSTRIES, GENERATION E, GUNSLINGERS, HAMMERHEAD BARRELS, MAGNUM BOOTS, MATLOCK GRAFFIX, MATT'S SPORTS SHACK, PAINTBALL NEWS, PAINTBALL SPORTS, P2P MAGAZINE, SCENARIO NEWS, SEVERE PAINTBALLS, TIPPMANN PNEUMATICS, AND WORR GAME PRODUCTS.

On Saturday Night there will be live entertainment with the band "ZERO TOLERANCE" who will once again rock EMR as well as a FIREWORKS DISPLAY provided by MESS'S FIREWORKS. This will go on during the Player's Party in the Rec. Center with Free Food and Beverages. The traditional Bon Fire will be blazing in the field by the Bunkhouses where players can gather and boast about their days conquests. Sunday open play will start at 10:00 am and go until 5:00 pm and will move from field to field giving everyone a chance to play our other excellent fields.

Lodging is FREE in our bunkhouses and on our campsites, but should be reserved in advance with preregistration. To reserve your own personal bunkhouse, you need to preregister 15 players, otherwise you will be sharing with other players. We recommend bringing sleeping bags, pillows, and air mattresses. The campsites for tents are 20' x 20' for up to three campers and 20' x 40' for 4 or more campers. RV sites are 20' x 40', however there is no electrical or water hookups for them. There is running water and a sink to clean up in and Porta-Johns for toilets. For showers, there is a campground 4 miles away that for $3 will allow paintballers to use their shower and bathroom facilities if you bring your own towels and toiletries. There is also a Flying J Truck Stop one exit below our exit on Rt. 81 that offers shower facilities and dinner buffets. Players are welcome to arrive anytime Friday and stay through Monday. ANY TEAMS OR GROUPS OF PLAYERS THAT WOULD LIKE TO RENT THEIR OWN SANI-POT FOR THE WEEKEND, IT COSTS $75 AND MUST BE ORDERED AND PAID FOR BY 4/15/05.

The INTERNATIONAL PAINTBALL MUSEUM will be open Saturday Evening from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm and Sunday from noon until 2:00 pm. If you have any other questions, please call at (570) 465-9622 or e-mail at emrpb@epix.net. You can check out our fields and get the registration forms off of our web page www.EMRPAINTBALL.com. Don't miss the most INTENSE PAINTBALL GAME in the WORLD. See you all there. BLUE

Saturday:
8:00 am: Store opens along with chrono, C/A and Co2 fills and paint sales.
9:00 am: Chrono for the defenders starts in the Castle
10:25 am: Chrono closes for Safety Orientation
10:30 am: Safety Orientation begins at Pavilion for ATTACKERS and Castle for DEFENDERS
11:00 am: Castle Conquest starts
5:40 pm: Prize Giveaways at stage
6:00 pm: Museum opens
6:30 pm: Staging for open play
7:00 pm: Open play until 10 pm
8:00 pm: Museum closes
8:10 pm: PLAYER’S PARTY in the REC. CENTER
10:20 pm: Store closes

Sunday:
8:00 am: Store and Registration opens along with chrono, C/A and Co2 and paint sales
9:25 am: Chrono closes for orientation
9:30 am: Player Orientation
10:00 am: Hanse Hollow
11:10 am: DOTW
12:00 pm: Museum is opened
12:20 pm: Castle AAArrgh
1:20 pm: Paint and Air break
1:40 pm: TIPPMANN TOWN
2:00 pm: Museum closes
2:50 pm: Margaritaville
4:00 pm: Boneheads Castle attack and defend
5:30 pm: Store Closes

FFKFASOFAA
Erst wenn die Wolken schlafengehn
kann man uns am Himmel sehn
wir haben Angst und sind allein

Gott weiss ich will kein Engel sein
Thompsonshooter View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
If I build it... you will drool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thompsonshooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2005 at 4:59pm
I cannot wait for this event.

It ROCKS!

Edited by Thompsonshooter

Eric Engler
President
www.englerpaintballguns.com
Delta Joker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delta Joker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2005 at 11:32pm
this game is gonna be insaine over 1000 people they said

-Delta Joker-
Captain "Joker" of Delta Paintball
CO of CQB
Quarter Master
Recruiting Officer

Strength and Honor!
-Maximus Maridious

www.DeltaPaintball.com
Delta Leads the way, All the way
bsurburban View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bsurburban Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2005 at 12:53am
i will see you there, billy boy
_TT_ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Be Afraid. Be Very Afraid.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _TT_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2005 at 2:51am
Hey frank. This is my new acct. The Sebastian Black one is retired.
Lookie, I'm a mod now =D
Layman View Drop Down
"King of the Classics"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2005 at 2:59am
Mmmm.... Castle... So who all is going to be defending? I'm attack side. You?
Name your poison...
_TT_ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _TT_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2005 at 3:42am
Attack, lest I can beg blue into letting me play without pre-reg since it my bday and all

Thompsonshooter View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
If I build it... you will drool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thompsonshooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2005 at 7:33am
I am attacking this year...

Eric Engler
President
www.englerpaintballguns.com
_TT_ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _TT_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2005 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by Thompsonshooter Thompsonshooter wrote:

I am attacking this year...
aww darn, I still have some piecies of shells from when you got doused in a tsunami of paint while defending last year.
bsurburban View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bsurburban Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2005 at 11:32pm
nj outlaws are defending this year.
_TT_ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _TT_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2005 at 2:18am
Originally posted by bsurburban bsurburban wrote:

nj outlaws are defending this year.

Ok I guess I'm defending
Layman View Drop Down
"King of the Classics"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2005 at 3:09am
Hope you like wearing green!
Name your poison...
Pate View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Ladyboy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2005 at 8:45pm
WHAT!?!?! They left out NJ Titans and PPONTI!?! WEll, They are showing up and will be attacking. And word has is Blues crew will be on the attacking side. Sebby, I talk to you on aim, we NEED to beet up there along with you ThompsonShooter.

It feels good to be a gangster
whitney1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitney1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2005 at 10:46pm

My team, Riot Squad, will be part of StrategicPaintball.com and will be defending the castle against you ruffians.

_TT_ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _TT_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2005 at 2:26am
Originally posted by Layman Layman wrote:

Hope you like wearing green!

Hehe, I dare you to try and get within range of my A5
_TT_ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _TT_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2005 at 2:28am
Originally posted by Pate Pate wrote:

<div style="text-align: center;"><span style="font-family: courier new,courier,mono;">WHAT!?!?!
They left out NJ Titans and PPONTI!?! WEll, They are showing up and
will be attacking. And word has is Blues crew will be on the attacking
side. Sebby, I talk to you on aim, we NEED to beet up there along with
you ThompsonShooter.</span>

Ok, well I'm pretty easy to spot.
I'll be the drunk guy in camo the night before

Actually, I wear a NJ Outlaws jersey, its a camo pattern out of paintball splats, and it has SEB on the back
Nifty huh
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has to say "yes" to "are you a cop?"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2005 at 10:12am

I think I'd like to try and make this one.

It isnt far from where I go to school, so if I can get a ride out there, I think I'll go. (Provided I can scare up the cash)

The guys from Strategic Paintball were the ones that I met at PBMissions star wars scenario game, they offered to let my boys and I defend with them....

I'm giving this one some serious consideration.

?

The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2005 at 10:59am
i believe i may attend.

I have yet to have gone to an event out of state. (except the TE tryouts, but that  was less than a mile from the border, i coud see Mich from the field.)

I need to get a gun up and running first though.
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2005 at 11:01am
So what out of my arsenal should I bring?
  • AT-85
  • Tribal
  • A-5
  • Zeus
  • Hornet
  • SMG
  • Spyder
  • The Goose Cannon (thats its official name, since it honks)
Is there free camping (I sleep in my car)?

I should probly start reading up. OH YEAH, and get a new lens.

_TT_ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _TT_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2005 at 12:05pm
Yes free camping
And bring em all
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic