Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

POLL- The Dumbest Paintball Ideas. Ever.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Poll Question: Which of these historically dumb ideas was truly the worst?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1851 [53.68%]
392 [11.37%]
916 [26.57%]
130 [3.77%]
159 [4.61%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyman666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2005 at 9:33pm
palm leaf ghillie suit was pretty bad
signature
adrenalinejunky View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

strike 1 11/24/08 language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adrenalinejunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2005 at 10:48am
the same one thats gotten my vote in the past few thousand of these threads will get my vote in this one, paintballing while skydiving and shooting m&m's.
grizzly101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grizzly101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2005 at 12:36pm
this should be in thoughts and opinions you moron. 
Tippmann is the best. Anyone who says different can be tarred and feathered.
Klaus View Drop Down

Strike 1 - Filterdodge - 7/21

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2005 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by grizzly101 grizzly101 wrote:

this should be in thoughts and opinions
you moron. 

somebodies a grumpy bear...
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2005 at 2:38pm
I was jus wondering, what the other paintball forums are like....do they have their share of idiots & morons that make up stupid ideas like in this forum?
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
Curlyman666 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyman666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2005 at 4:01pm
probably not since tippmann is the most popular brand for kids so half the people in here are kids
signature
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2005 at 7:24pm
Half....you mean the majority!
thaY View Drop Down
This is my thingy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thaY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2005 at 4:48pm

ha ha ha lets get some nives take a ball and cut each oter

habubalo HUBUBALO hububalo is my word        my personal intrest would be finding my dream girl . by punpin her full of paint
Xspyderman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xspyderman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2005 at 5:32pm

Originally posted by lester98c lester98c wrote:

tread stealer^^.i vote almost everything ever written in paintball ideas since i joined this forum

Dats fo shizzle!  The PB ideas site is whacked...

Xs.

A5, GTA; Flatline, Double Trigger, R/T, Tapco Stock, 32° Remote, Attitude

Forum: meeting place or medium for discussion of matters of public interest. NOT INTERESTED? DON'T POST!
Klaus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2005 at 9:35pm

id just like to point out, in my defense, the scores 12 to 25 to 91...so looks like gunpowders not looking too shabby anymore, and hell, that 12 includes a vote from me...just saying...

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2005 at 2:56am
Originally posted by Klaus Klaus wrote:

id just like to point out, in my defense, the scores 12 to 25 to 91...so looks like gunpowders not looking too shabby anymore, and hell, that 12 includes a vote from me...just saying...

It still stands....your idea's SUCKS!!!

Can I get a Amen?!

Klaus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2005 at 8:07am
i dont give a damn if some guy i dont know doesnt
think my ideas are good
how come i havent been thrown off yet?? i swore
plenty of times, posted dangerous ideas, and musta
pissed of the moderators-so if any mods read this,
go ahead and shut down my account
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2005 at 5:29pm

A Moderater cant shut your account down...thats the Adminstrators job...and I think the reason why a MOD hasnt given you any strikes is probably they get a kick seeing your ideas being flamed on by people who really do know the difference between "right from wrong"....so, if you wish to leave the forum permanently...go for it, no one is going to prevent from doing so...its your choice! 

Klaus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2005 at 8:46pm

well, at least im entertaining...

some of my ideas are less than 110% safe, but no pain, no gain...and some are perfectly feasible, but people use blaise asumptions and incorrect information to flame them...although, i admit that the M-79 was a bad idea to post

good news is you dont have to worry about people getting hurt by my ideas, cause im making sure they're safe, and you'll never play me, so you dont have to worry about your pretty little face getting screwed up

usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2005 at 11:26pm
Originally posted by evil_fingers evil_fingers wrote:

Originally posted by Klaus Klaus wrote:

It still stands....your idea's SUCKS!!!

Can I get a Amen?!

amen
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
TruePaintballer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Spam 11-19

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TruePaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2005 at 12:03pm
There has been a lot of retarded ideas coming out of this section of the boards...however the idea of a bloody bayonet makes me laugh everytime. A paintbrush attached to the end of your marker, wow. Wasn't there a paintball chainsaw idea too
Outlaws
*Sponsors*
Abrika
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2005 at 2:45am

Originally posted by TruePaintballer TruePaintballer wrote:

There has been a lot of retarded ideas coming out of this section of the boards...however the idea of a bloody bayonet makes me laugh everytime. A paintbrush attached to the end of your marker, wow. Wasn't there a paintball chainsaw idea too

Yeah, there was a paintball chainsaw idea....its up there wit one of the "thee stupidest ideas" in existence.

Bonez87x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonez87x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2005 at 11:06pm
I've seen this done before, and its a blast, not too stupid, then again, yeah it is. Water Propelled. (Been there done that, as a joke... but it actually worked... but the paint didnt stay on the shed long... but it was fun... i think) and yeah, most people who use Tippmanns that i've seen were first timers, renters and kids. But im getting one for woodsball, my Spyder Shutter doesn't take white sand well.

I think I should get another super soaker, some more pvc and do it again. load a ball, pump up pressure, and pull the trigger.
whoknowswho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whoknowswho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2005 at 10:39am

Originally posted by TruePaintballer TruePaintballer wrote:

I think the paintbrush is kinda funny.

A-5master08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5master08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2005 at 10:56am
bayonet, this is paintball y would u need a bayonet THATS JUS STUPID.

Edited by A-5master08
webb
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic