Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

POLL- The Dumbest Paintball Ideas. Ever.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Poll Question: Which of these historically dumb ideas was truly the worst?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1851 [53.68%]
392 [11.37%]
916 [26.57%]
130 [3.77%]
159 [4.61%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadow ace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2005 at 10:29pm
playing with a paintbrush on the end of my gun would make me feel like a **edited**
98% of paintballers act gangsta', if you are of the 2% that are normal, put this this in your sig.
98c
r/t
flatline
superfly bolt
mini drop
revvy w/xboard
rear cocking
trigger mods

brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 1:37pm
LOL, I can't beleive my thread's still going strong- 1973 voters can't be wrong. 

Some of those straight rifled barrels others were mentioning are actually pretty good- the hammerhead barrel is well regarded, as are the Armotech hop-up barrels. Twisting rifling is still a dumb idea for paintball, though.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Saint View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Rudeness - 7/12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2005 at 1:10am
Originally posted by Curlyman666 Curlyman666 wrote:

palm leaf ghillie suit was pretty bad

dude... do you realize that alot vegetation in southern florida includes palm type leaves in it?

Edited by Saint

First to play, last to stay. MN Militia.
SETUP
Tippmann C98
12" All American - Opsgear M4 Foregrip - M4 Mag Kit - Solid Stock
SAS proud 2 luv View Drop Down
GUESTED FILTER DODGE & F-BOMB

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SAS proud 2 luv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2005 at 12:56pm

i think allyour ideas  kindalike sit on thier arse bcus to be ohnest id rather just shoot paint out of my gun

Tippmann A5
Double trigger
Bigshot
Nvader goggle system
Class 3 Laser sight
I SOLD THE REST
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2005 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by garnet_ghst garnet_ghst wrote:

i think bayonets becoust thats just stupid

lol i remember that thread "i think it would be cool to tape a paintbrush on the end of your barrel" o man haha
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2005 at 5:10pm
LOL, paintbrushes, or, my favorite, Bingo markers- funny stuff.  I'm still siding with chemical propellants, though, Klaus's experiments notwithstanding.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

Razgriz Ghost View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Implosion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Razgriz Ghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2005 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by SAS proud 2 luv SAS proud 2 luv wrote:

i think allyour ideas  kindalike sit on thier arse bcus to be ohnest id rather just shoot paint out of my gun

What?! Anyway in my opinion I think one of the worst ideas I'm always seeing is people trying to shorten the 98. It's already as short as it can get.

whack-a-mole View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Member of the "I Have No Life Club"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whack-a-mole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2005 at 1:34pm

someone awhile back said something about sound effects for a gun when you pull the trigger?

What were they on?

NASA and the Americans spent millions of dollars and hundreds of hours to develop a pen that would write in space.....The Russians used a pencil.
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Implosion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Razgriz Ghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2005 at 3:33pm

^^^^ Goofballs! There have been some really bad ideas out there.

sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2005 at 4:02pm
(from the poll) how can you have a paint kinife and
flamethrower? that's gotta be the dumbest idea ever.
but the question is...can it be done?

Edited by sporx
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2005 at 4:15pm
Whoever bumped this thread needs to be shot
Real Men play Tuba

[IMG]http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/1859/newsmall6xz.jpg">

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!

DONT CLICK ME!!1
brat mann View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Idiot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brat mann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2005 at 7:05pm
I just saw a suggestion for moving bunkers............
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Implosion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Razgriz Ghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2005 at 10:47pm
Not me sam I am.
Glurk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glurk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2005 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by Darur Darur wrote:

It was shadow ace
glurkglurkglurkglurkglurkglurkglurkglurkglurkglurkglurkglurk
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2005 at 9:09pm
Well, the knife/bayonet could be approximated using a paintbrush, bingo dabber, or marker- all of which would be really stupid.

For a flamethrower, just get a supersoaker, load the tank up with paint mix for mines, and hook up a low pressure regulated air source to pressurize the tank, and there you go, but again, very stupid.

Originally posted by darur darur wrote:

Hush. Considering the average level of intellect of a lot of the posts around this place, a thread with this many replies and apparent entertainment value really isn't that bad. Besides, it seems about as effective as the 'uber ideas' thread for informing newbies about some of the dumber idead out there, while still allowing some room for discussion. All of which, I think, makes it a valid thread. You don't have to like it, but there's no reason to try to ruin other peoples' enjoyment.

tippmann24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmann24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2005 at 10:30pm

Originally posted by The Who The Who wrote:

I think paint bayonets would work if paint would shoot out of the nife,

that defeats the purpose of a bayonet

Edited by tippmann24
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic