Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

POLL- The Dumbest Paintball Ideas. Ever.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Poll Question: Which of these historically dumb ideas was truly the worst?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1851 [53.68%]
392 [11.37%]
916 [26.57%]
130 [3.77%]
159 [4.61%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: POLL- The Dumbest Paintball Ideas. Ever.
    Posted: 09 March 2005 at 11:27pm
Well, we've all seen some dumb ideas here- but which were truly the worst? Was it the rifled barrel? Or the paint-bayonet? The supersoaker filled with dye? Or perhaps the 'backup pistol' using gunpowder? Vote one what you think was honestly the most awe-inspiringly idiotic idea you've ever seen. You can even vote for several of them if some were equally dumb. And of course, if it ain't on the list (cause you only get room for five selections), then add it in your reply.

Enjoy.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Flurry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flurry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2005 at 1:38am

Pistols using gunpowder are used police and military training...not a bad idea, but too high powered for our sport.  i just don't like the idea of a drip of paint incased in plastic moving at 500 fps hitting me.  I've seen the marks...they are badass. 

I think the sword/bayonet is onnea the worst.  other than that, I don't like the diffrent sized paintballs.

but the worst i've seen here has been the pepperballs idea.  good for law enforcement, bad for paintball.

It sucks being antisocial alone.
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2005 at 5:50am
Brihard....you forgot one thing in your poll...."all the above"....so I vote for that.
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2005 at 8:05am
i vote pepper balls too
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Mad Psience View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mad Psience Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2005 at 10:25am
Chainmail armor, put it on the list.

whoknowswho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whoknowswho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2005 at 1:53pm
Anything Klaus has posted.
eaglesin05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eaglesin05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2005 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by Mad Psience Mad Psience wrote:

Chainmail armor, put it on the list.
Camo'd 98C
Remote
Polished internals
Dbl trigger
14" J&J Ceramic Barrel
Rocket Cock 2
Trigger Slop Mod
12V Revvy
03' Dye stikies
R/T
Drop Forward
Strife_17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strife_17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2005 at 4:10pm
dont forget the genious with the tennis ball grenade!
rockerdoode View Drop Down

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2005 at 5:34pm
whoever posted the whole paintball knife $ bayonet one...also the one where the guy said it would be more fun playing with blue streaks and knifes with paint on them...that was stupid...then he got pissy and was shocked at the fact people didnt like his idea...
"According to Sue Johanson, theres nothing that can increase your manhood, trust me I've already looked into it for myself." -Zata
garnet_ghst View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garnet_ghst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2005 at 7:33pm
i think bayonets becoust thats just stupid

^My 98 Custom
Klaus View Drop Down

Strike 1 - Filterdodge - 7/21

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2005 at 8:01pm

Originally posted by whoknowswho whoknowswho wrote:

Anything Klaus has posted.

I second that...

Klaus View Drop Down

Strike 1 - Filterdodge - 7/21

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2005 at 8:07pm

welll...there is perhaps one worse idea i have had...its not all that dangerous, or harmful, but none the less cruel

since i have horses, naturally, theres plenty of equine fecal matter out in the pasture...desperate for a diabolical grenade, i stuck a bottle rocket in an "apple", lit, and tossed it...its a bad idea, and i'll be the first to admit it...there was ...stuff... splattered all over...smelt like burnt horse crap for some odd reason

Mad Psience View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mad Psience Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2005 at 8:36pm
errr duhh fer some reason geerrrrrrr

rallyt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rallyt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2005 at 8:39pm
what kind of barrel is the best for an Maxis Viewloader 14 inc or 12inc??

//Rallyt..
lester98c View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
i wish my title was "different"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lester98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2005 at 8:45pm
tread stealer^^.i vote almost everything ever written in paintball ideas since i joined this forum
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2005 at 12:27am
Originally posted by rallyt rallyt wrote:

what kind of barrel is the best for an Maxis Viewloader 14 inc or 12inc??

//Rallyt..

RUN AWAY RUN AWAY

isnt the one who suggested having bayonets, also the one who said it would be a alot of fun to use blades and brass eagle pumps, filled with blue streak?
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
RamboBlue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RamboBlue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2005 at 4:17pm

the most stupid thing i have seen on here yet is having a topic on stupid ideas for paintball

TIPPMANN KICKS ASS
Champions know pain, endure pain, and never complain
98% of paintballers act gangsta', if you are of the 2% that are normal, put this this in your sig.
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2005 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by lester98c lester98c wrote:

tread stealer^^.i vote almost everything ever written in paintball ideas since i joined this forum

Cyclone2
Paint Howitzer

Arn't really dumb.
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2005 at 11:33am
i say one of the coolest ideas was the peanut butter paintball. kudos to u, mr. iforgetyourname. worst was definitely paintball flamethrower
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2005 at 11:35am
im gonna go ahead and change my vote to the "bb ball" i just read it after voting here
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic