Omen vs. B2K4/PDS

Post Reply Post Reply
Poll Question: which is better
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [8.33%]
11 [91.67%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarkLovesHisA-5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Omen vs. B2K4/PDS
    Posted: 10 March 2005 at 9:34pm
    I am seriosly considering both of these fine markers as my new gun, I would like to know some of your input on which is better in overall performance, most upgradeable, fastest, and most reliable.  Any facts or opinions on these guns would be very helpfull

Thank you
Kpoofs View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
strike1, filter dodge 8-7

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kpoofs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2005 at 11:43pm
b2k4, it has the pds and its a lot better quality. the omen is still just a closed bolt sear tripper, and the cam arms chop alot....i dont know about the new 1.5 board and arms though, you might consider it with the 1.5 upgrade
I Have a B2K and a 98c.
ProPaiNTbaLLA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProPaiNTbaLLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2005 at 6:59pm
definetly the b2k4 w/ the pds because its alot faster better quility, the omen is an expensive wanna-b autococker that is a piece of junk if u need to put a little extra money into the b2k4/pds you should because it will serve you well!
Hey Setup:
Tippmann 98
Progressive 14"
Pure Energy 20oz.
Dead on paintball Drop, double tigger
W.G.P Trilogy Competition
V.L Revi 12 volt
J&J 2-pieceperformance 12"
cya on the field!!!

MICHAELJK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MICHAELJK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2005 at 5:31pm
is the b2k4/pds better than the ion ? i don like the ions looks n i was thinkin of gettin the b2k4/pds.
Black Vengence Autococker
12v revvy hopper clear
14in All American barrel
Karnivor Feed Neck
Black Rubber Bottom Hose
50ci/3500psi n2 tank

Ihaveanitch View Drop Down
Guested, language. 5/17

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ihaveanitch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2005 at 8:35pm
b2k4>ion>omen
Counterfeit_Syn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Counterfeit_Syn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2005 at 2:43pm
how can you guys be bashing the Omen.. half of you guys dont even own one most likely.Just stuff you hear...yes the omen had some bugs in the beginning but now they are worked out. The omen doesnt need eyes because of the cam feed system. and with the 1.5 upgrades (Board and cam arms) you can get 25 bps and adjustable debounce from 1-50. It's ligther than most cockers and comes with one of the best regs on the market. Why pay a lot more for the b2k4 when you can pay $340 for the omen with the upgrades. This thing owns a b2k4/with pds and a ion. my team captain has a b2k4 with pds and frickin $400+ worth of parts just to make it shoot decent. My omen with everything cost me $480 with all the upgrades including a unimount$30, clamping feedneck$25, and a macdev matchstik kit $80.
Every drop of blood,Every bitter tear,Every bead of sweat,I live for this!
A5 Pimped w/ all the goodies
Evil Omen
98 Custom
the snipe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the snipe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2005 at 5:29pm
The B24k can shoot way faster then the omen, get that.
Large Unit View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not really, but it looks good as a name

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Large Unit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 12:47am

I have only shot a b2k4 before but it was great, I'm going to be selling my tippmann and spyder and buying a b2k4 unless something else catches my eye.

A guy who plays out here has an omen and he is always having problems with it, I dont know if he doesn't take care of it or what, I just know it wont stay at a consistant velocity (if he chronos it at 280 in an hour or so itll go way up or way down), also he let me shoot it because I was thinking about getting one and I didn't like it at all.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic