Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Upcoming Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

**OFFICIAL** Huntington Beach Roll Call

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I can type in Nerd L33T!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeep 98 custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: **OFFICIAL** Huntington Beach Roll Call
    Posted: 14 March 2005 at 4:15pm
So, who's all going? I'll be there, just watching though. I'm flying out from WI on thursday and will be there till Monday.

If your playing, tell us what team, and what division you'll be playing in. If you're just going to watch, post anyways so we know how to look out for.

Hope to see a bunch of you there, go INFAMOUS!

Edited by jeep 98 custom
"Yes there are two path you can go back, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on"

rockerdoode View Drop Down

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2005 at 5:51pm
Where is that at this year?  Is it being televised?  And im just getting into the whole tourny thing so, the NPPL is five man, right?  Cause in that case, the Dawgs will pwn the Aftershock.
"According to Sue Johanson, theres nothing that can increase your manhood, trust me I've already looked into it for myself." -Zata
jeep 98 custom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I can type in Nerd L33T!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeep 98 custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2005 at 10:56pm
Huntington Beach is where it is. It's NPPL. which is Super 7, aka 7 man. NXL is 5 man, that's what Shock plays. The Dogs don't play NXL, so they don't play eachother. I'm sure it'll be on OLN in like 6 months.
"Yes there are two path you can go back, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on"

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2005 at 11:38pm
Right, thanks, i just started getting into the tourny scene.  From what ive seen on fox sports net though, "The Men" have a pretty damn good chance.  They seem to work the field pretty well...of course, thats comming from me...
"According to Sue Johanson, theres nothing that can increase your manhood, trust me I've already looked into it for myself." -Zata
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I can type in Nerd L33T!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeep 98 custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2005 at 3:31pm
The Men were a throw together team from several Dye sponsored NXL teams, they came from Aftershock, LA Iornmen, and NYX. They won't be playing anymore, because in 05 you needed to have placed in the top 17 pros last year to play pro, and they only played one tourny.

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2005 at 4:53pm

woah, bummer...oh well, ill just ask you questions about this kinda stuff from now on...thanks.

If i weren't in high school and curently failing two classes, id totally be there.  /me cries

Civilian Of View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Platinum Member in disguise

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Civilian Of Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2005 at 6:06pm
Meh..

Go Colorado Shooters and Colorado Raiders. w00t.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I can type in Nerd L33T!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeep 98 custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2005 at 11:15pm
So Civ, wanna bring me out my DM5?

Civilian Of View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Platinum Member in disguise

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Civilian Of Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2005 at 2:59pm
Are you serious that you still havent got
it?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I can type in Nerd L33T!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeep 98 custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2005 at 3:47pm
Sadly yes, it still isn't here. I finally got a hold of that Justin guy, he said it should have gotten to him from Dye yesterday. I havn't talked to him yet though to see if it did or not.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic