Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Upcoming Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

skirmish d-day

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod98commando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2005 at 1:19pm
You are out after being hit once but can be healed up to 3 times by a ref/medic unless it's a head shot. Gun shots don't count. If you're hit, you have to walk back to the reinsertion point which has always been by the beach for Allies and I think the Germans are inserted fairly close to there too. You can find out more at www.skirmish.com.

My last couple friends that intended to go with me bailed on me now so at the moment I'm not going anymore . However, these 2 kids I know from school said they'll be going so I might be able to join them. Seems like this always ends up happening to me before a scenario.

Edited by mod98commando
oreomann33: Everybody invades Poland

Rofl_Mao: And everyone eats turkey

Me: But only if they're hungary

Mack: Yeah but hungary people go russian through their food and end up with greece on everyth
PaintballkidEPS View Drop Down

Strike 2 - F-Bomb in Avatar (08/21)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballkidEPS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2005 at 6:44am
Hell yea ill be there- im gonna have a A5 w/ RT, Double trigger, 14" J&J Ceramic, Intruder Foregrip, Tapco T6, G36C rail and hand guard, M4 Mag, NV goggles , should be pretty sick, if ne1 wants id be glad to give em back up wen we WILL BE taking the beach, and if possible to go in and buy paint with a big group for discounts ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Edited by PaintballkidEPS
CrazyPainter View Drop Down
Guested - Foulmouth Child

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrazyPainter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2005 at 10:18pm

I'am going next year with 5 pals of mine I can want it loks and sounds like One heck of a good time. WHY not this year you ask well to save money get bedder at playing and get so gear!! But I know with with my a-5 thats has a e-grip I will riping thourgh the German defences on the longest day!!!

When my A-5 starts shoting I think you sould duck.
mod98commando View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod98commando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2005 at 12:20am
Update: I am now going again. Those kids from school are letting me go with them. I'm almost certain that I'll have my custom pro with me setup to lay the smack down when we hit the beach too which should be magical. I'm really looking forward to it.

Mack: Yeah but hungary people go russian through their food and end up with greece on everyth
ritzblitz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ritzblitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2005 at 5:49pm
I would go, but I will be out of the country :-(
sniperr View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Language, Flaming, 10/24

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sniperr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 10:53pm
if you lose all of your free shots, or get shot in the head, waht happens
next? r u just out of the game comp[leatly?
senseijim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote senseijim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2005 at 4:27am
I'll be there.  On another forum, there are 2600 posts about d-day at skirmish. That is amazing.  It's all smak talk. 

Anyway, look forward to seeing y'all.
www.geocities.com/dog470soldier/page2.html?1101305476 570
www.geocities.com/southhillspb/index.html?11012655631 40
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod98commando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2005 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by sniperr sniperr wrote:

if you lose all of your free shots, or get shot in the head, waht happens
next? r u just out of the game comp[leatly?

Nope, you can't be knocked out of the whole game. Once you start playing, you can be healed 3 times before you have to leave the field. At that point you wait at the reinsertion point until the ref lets you back in. I think insertions are every 30 minutes. When you are reinserted you start over again and can be healed up to 3 times unless you get a headshot. That cycle repeats until the game ends. The longest you can be out of the game for is 30 minutes.

sniperr View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Language, Flaming, 10/24

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sniperr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2005 at 6:42pm
thanx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballkidEPS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 9:04am
also u might want to guard ur stuff wen sleeping very well, ppl go around with duffle bags and just steal stuff my buddy got 3000 dollers worth of equipment stolen from him, also if any1 on the americans want i have WWII uniform jackets that my grandpa had and i will be glad to give out, just LMK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod98commando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 3:11pm
I wouldn't give those out man, that's not something you want to risk losing. Keep them among your close friends or leave them at home where they're safe.

HellTMO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HellTMO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2005 at 8:48am
Grandpa must be thrilled about your generous gestur

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.
paintballwarzone.com
senseijim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote senseijim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2005 at 12:18am
Here is the D-day Skirmish map.

http://www.geocities.com/dog470soldier/tpage.html?11042521 31140
senseijim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote senseijim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2005 at 12:21am
If one of those jackets is tan, and has buttons down the front, with two pockets for your hands, then it is worth about 200 dollars.  Don't let it go.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballkidEPS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2005 at 10:05pm

senseijim, i have about 15 of em im prolly givin about 5 away and sellin the other 5 and keepin the last 5, dont worry i kno wut im doin, plus i have full russian uniforms but i aint givin those away, look 4 me u cant miss me just look for this gun

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y236/jcrr22/DSCN2099.jpg

on a 13 year old in either Urban Assult BDU's, u wont be able to miss me, and if u dont see that ill have on either Urban BDU pants with a black shirt on that says "My IQ test came back negative" or "I Spend all my money on Booze and Hoes the rest i just throw away" u wont miss me, just say hi, ill also have on a SWAT Tactical Vest

Edited by PaintballkidEPS
dynastyxxx24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dynastyxxx24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2005 at 1:04am

Heyy I will be up there with four other friends. While in the parking lot, look for two flags hanging one black special forces flag and a flag that says "Kill em all, let God sort em out." If you see my friends and I don't be afraid to say watsup. Were all 14, we have around 4 a-5's, a 98c, and 2 ions. See you there.

P.S. Americans are winning it

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballkidEPS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2005 at 8:48am
6 days left, should be awesome, yea just if u see a 13yr old in Urban BDU's with my A5 (cant miss it) just dont be afraid to say hi and BTW Americans are winning and i heard the best part is taking the beach so lets have some fun guys
lester98c View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
i wish my title was "different"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lester98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2005 at 11:10pm
its only a week away and just liek stalingrad that i started a thread for i cant go.ohh well im goign to a tryout/practice type of thing at stonemak
ZombieAtak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZombieAtak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2005 at 11:22am
i am also definitely going, the beach is freaking awsome. last year it took a couple of hours to take. i was in the higgins boat, first row, first wave, there were about thirty people in the boat, i got to a bunker and there were less than a dozen of us left, it was so intense. so if you see a guy with a little tag on his visor that says ZombieAtak, say hi, it will be just me and my little brother in our group so it would be cool to hook up with some people who want to run missions.
CLos98C View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLos98C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2005 at 1:03pm

hellz yea im goin!!!

how can you not go to the biggest paintball game of the year wit 3000+ other ppl

its gonna be SICK!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic