Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Real Woodsball

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmannEFX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Real Woodsball
    Posted: 17 March 2005 at 6:46pm

Woodsball - using the woods, playing in the woods, THE WOODS.

I here of all the woodsball coureses with cars, people nailing things into trees, crates, and such all polluting the woods. Try woodsball like it is supposed to be. No bunkers or cars, the woods, nothing else crawl threw a cold running stream, let the birds warn you of on coming foes. You can stack logs and rocks but if your takeing thinks like tires and such, its not woodsball, its junkyard ball. Lets get back to woodsball it is the core and most important part of paintball(unless ur a tory player i understand). Please keep the woodsball clean of all these obstructions, let it be woodsball. Am I right let me know

Thank You Justin

Live on snipers. Give a shout out to the guy in the bush right now, and all of our soilders overseas.

Tippmann A-5 F.L./R.T./E.G.
HPA, 32 Degrees Star Bolt,Polished Internals,
Hella Cool View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Screw you guys, I’m going home

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hella Cool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2005 at 6:51pm
Or people could just play however they want. Without polluting.

The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2005 at 8:22pm
straight up woodsball is a lot of fun.

heh, until it starts snowing and your camo scheme is now totally wrong.

Had that happen.
PAINTER-X View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PAINTER-X Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2005 at 8:46pm

^^^that happened to me to

evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2005 at 2:58am
Using cars and such is not considered woodsball....thats more like a scenario.
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
sniperman282 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sniperman282 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2005 at 8:48am

I think as long as you take it out thair and bring it back its ok

Psycho5785 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psycho5785 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2005 at 9:31am

I think as long as you are playing, it doesn't matter what kind. Just get out there and play.

War Machine Paintball

Standing up for newbies everywhere! We were all newbies once.
MT. Vigilante View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Captain America

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MT. Vigilante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2005 at 10:32am
Originally posted by TippmannEFX TippmannEFX wrote:

I here of all the woodsball coureses with cars, people nailing things into trees, crates, and such all polluting the woods. Try woodsball like it is supposed to be. No bunkers or cars, the woods, nothing else crawl threw a cold running stream, let the birds warn you of on coming foes. You can stack logs and rocks but if your takeing thinks like tires and such, its not woodsball, its junkyard ball. Lets get back to woodsball it is the core and most important part of paintball(unless ur a tory player i understand). Please keep the woodsball clean of all these obstructions, let it be woodsball. Am I right let me know

Thank You Justin

Live on snipers. Give a shout out to the guy in the bush right now, and all of our soilders overseas.

Why do you care about how other people like to play? And about calling it woods ball, its just a name, why do we call football football, most of the time they are throwing the ball, not kicking it, so using your logic we should change the name to hand ball so we can be more correct. My point is that no one cares what the game is called, its just a name, so stop getting so worked up about it and go play Paintball how ever you want to.

Join the XP Re-Revolution!
x-mo-x View Drop Down
strike 3, language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote x-mo-x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2005 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by MT. Vigilante MT. Vigilante wrote:

Thank You Justin

Why do you care about how other people like to play? And about calling it woods ball, its just a name, why do we call football football, most of the time they are throwing the ball, not kicking it, so using your logic we should change the name to hand ball so we can be more correct. My point is that no one cares what the game is called, its just a name, so stop getting so worked up about it and go play Paintball how ever you want to.

a bit harsh but well sated!!!

I'm with him!!!!

Eyes up this one's for you!!! Brought to you by the Canadian Guy!!!
Impulsive View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Impulsive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2005 at 9:19pm
When I had my tippmann I loved natural woods games.  Woods are my roots but I've moved on to bigger and better things.  Natural and thick.*

*That statement does not apply to women.

Cockers are like stick shifts, after a few transmissions you get the hang of them.
TIPPMANNCUSTOM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIPPMANNCUSTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2005 at 10:52pm
paintball games take many forms but hey i cant get enough of them
*98 Custom*
Custom Grips
flatline
empire reloader
AR-15 Collapsable Stock
Remote Coil
Co2
JT alpha
2+1 pack
2xtrigger
removed trigger return spring
polished internals
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2005 at 8:12am
Originally posted by x-mo-x x-mo-x wrote:

I here of all the woodsball coureses with cars, people nailing things into trees, crates, and such all polluting the woods. Try woodsball like it is supposed to be. No bunkers or cars, the woods, nothing else crawl threw a cold running stream, let the birds warn you of on coming foes. You can stack logs and rocks but if your takeing thinks like tires and such, its not woodsball, its junkyard ball. Lets get back to woodsball it is the core and most important part of paintball(unless ur a tory player i understand). Please keep the woodsball clean of all these obstructions, let it be woodsball. Am I right let me know

Thank You Justin

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" ="Msonormal"><FONT face="Times New Roman"><?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><O:P></O:P>

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" ="Msonormal"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>Why do you care about how other people like to play? And about calling it woods ball, its just a name, why do we call football football, most of the time they are throwing the ball, not kicking it, so using your logic we should change the name to hand ball so we can be more correct. My point is that no one cares what the game is called, its just a name, so stop getting so worked up about it and go play Paintball how ever you want to.

a bit harsh but well sated!!!

I'm with him!!!!

yeah so am i dont be a quack
Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Murdock ... I’m comin’ ta get YOU!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2005 at 9:51am
I play REAL woodsball.  Actually if you look in the New Player's Section I am going to day.
BAS1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BAS1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2005 at 12:55pm

I agree with TippmannEFX its not woodsball if your using things that  would not be there without people bringing them in.

MT. Vigilante
maybe he cares about how some people drag crap out into the woods and then end up leaving it there to be someone elses problem. I'm not saying that everyone does it but there are some that do. As far as your compairson of woodsball and football, thats like comparing apples and oranges. Can't you just let a guy make a point without flaming.

evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2005 at 8:08pm
Christ, whats wit the belly aching....rusted old cars and amongst other things used in a woodsball game is no big deal...if one wishes to play in a field that has none...then go to that field.
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
Curlyman666 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyman666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2005 at 10:37pm
he has a point though woodsball is best without manmade bunkers. trees,rocks and dirt,thats woodsball IMO.but let people play how they want, as long as they take their trash home with them.o,and wrong forum,idk where this goes
signature
Layman View Drop Down
"King of the Classics"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2005 at 11:12pm

Umm... that looked like it took way too much effort there... I don't think that he was "getting so worked up about it" as much as he was stating his opinion. I took it to be more of a cry out for people to get back to the roots of the game, and to stop trying to "improve" it. Lots of people don't like the direction that paintball has started to go in. Don't get me wrong, lots do like this current direction - but remember that the guy who won the first game ever, didn't fire a single ball. Using your "football" logic was a weak try there. We are the only country to call that game by that name. So lets all go play some "gelatin capsule game" and enjoy it! (Please don't take this as an attack on you per se. I have been awake for coming on 30 straight hours, and meant it as more of a fun poking at you, in a playful way - not an attack.)
Name your poison...
TippmannEFX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmannEFX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2005 at 9:02pm
Thanks to everyone. Sorry if it seemed like i was complaining, i was more telling people that its importatn we dont make amess of the woods so others can't us it and also to kepp the woodsball name clean please, PLAY PAINTBALL, HAVE FUN , CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT!! HAVE FUN!!!!
Tippmann A-5 F.L./R.T./E.G.
HPA, 32 Degrees Star Bolt,Polished Internals,
Flurry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flurry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2005 at 12:43am

some of out playing fields don't have the most extensive natural cover.  so we are forced to add some.  as long as it can be removed, and isn't an eyesore its all good. 

It sucks being antisocial alone.
A5 dude15 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested Pottymouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5 dude15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2005 at 1:08am
ummmmmm, i dont know what else people consider woodsball, thats the only definition ive ever heard of woodsball. if theres bunkers, than its speed/rec.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic