Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Our paintball tower is a success!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Millslane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millslane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2005 at 3:29pm
www.pbteamwow.com
Millslane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millslane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2005 at 3:28pm
ok, lets try this again

www.pbteamwow.com
Millslane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millslane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2005 at 2:13pm
hey guys somebody heard about this thread and just had to stop in and read all of it. here he is...

www.pbteamwow.com
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2005 at 7:52pm

Okay, it's time to settle this.  After an exhaustive search I found that someone actually had taken a picture of H4Hs tower and posted it on the internet.  It was just hard to find because it was mislabled as a deer stand.  It is the picture on the top left in the below link :

http://www.missouritrailertrash.com/misc2.htm

HITMAN 4 HIRE View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HITMAN 4 HIRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2005 at 7:08pm
some day...
Because I can.
Klaus View Drop Down

Strike 1 - Filterdodge - 7/21

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2005 at 6:33pm

...im thinking he made a crappy little deerstand...and doesnt want pics to prove his field aint as good as he tries to make it sound...

borrow a camera, you've had freakin weeks to do it

Devil2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
^^^ Just got his fantasy fulfilled ^^^

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devil2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2005 at 6:14pm
Stop wasting our time. You're being a complete immature ass.. if you're going to make a thread about your paintball fort, post pictures.. or else just have a mod delete the thread.. or don't make a thread to begin with.

The Evil Thong Girl had something called "Motion Lotion"...it tasted pretty good, I ate the entire contents of the bottle thingy..-Hell's Oracle
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HITMAN 4 HIRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2005 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by bluemunky42 bluemunky42 wrote:

Originally posted by HITMAN 4 HIRE HITMAN 4 HIRE wrote:

Originally posted by chronzak chronzak wrote:

would you post some pictures now you dumb hick
i don't have too fool!

ur an asshole
thanks!
Because I can.
bunkering you View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunkering you Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2005 at 1:39pm

he is lyin he never even built a tower........i bet he doesn't even live near woods

hitman if u want to prove u aint lyin POST some PICS

Brand new gun:$300, Electric hopper:$100, Gettin bunkered by a newbie: Priceless
bunkering you View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunkering you Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2005 at 1:34pm

ha ha, lil man... that's pretty funny.  anyways, if brains were dynamite, you couldn't blow your nose. 

whiners and complainers will have your proof by the end of april. i know, i know... your little hearts are just aching to see if the tower works or not or if it is a true success.  we've been hold up on the crows nest since the abundant amounts of rain have been gushing in from only god knows where.  the towers first floor is complete and has walls... but the crows nest is still being put into concept and planned thoroughly.  yes, thats what you just read... there's going to be 2 levels.  your all probably constipated just waiting for the pics, but you'll have to wait like i am, and know evil fingers i doubt you have any patience that is atleast even remotely close to mine.

well, i hope you guys don't crap your pants waiting for the pics and start whining.  i've set a date, so wait... hey that rhymes. cool

ty for your time reading this even if it was a complete waist of your flippin' time.  heres a comp hug to all who will wait and not moan.

o my god stop whinin and grow up and stop watchin fairly oddparents its for people like my 3year old brother
Brand new gun:$300, Electric hopper:$100, Gettin bunkered by a newbie: Priceless
lester98c View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
i wish my title was "different"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lester98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2005 at 8:57pm

klaus didnt you mention that you were 15 or something in some thread?in my opinion is your to young to be playing with guns and ammo

bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2005 at 9:14am

i don't have too fool!

ur an asshole
pooperscooper View Drop Down
I’m not sure where to post this...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pooperscooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2005 at 6:32am
i finished my paintball fort yesterday and i used nails and screws and unistrut.
Chuck Norris doesnt read books, he stares them down untill he gets the information he wants.
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HITMAN 4 HIRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2005 at 4:14pm

i don't have too fool!
Because I can.
chronzak View Drop Down
Guested - Troll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chronzak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2005 at 12:40pm
glazener24 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glazener24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2005 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by Darur Darur wrote:

were ex-boy scouts. we know how to tie knots... this our fifth year working on our arena... it's sweet and done right... we probably wouldn't trust yours anymore than anybody elses.

Buddy. I am a current Boy Scout, Knots dont mean crap.

If you wanted to hoist up an 800 lb log, Your perfect timber hitch is worth nothing if you are using yarn.

Rope stretches, snaps, breaks, unwind, weakens.  Not a good idea.

yeah, im a scout too, and i agree with darur, the ropes will weaken over time

brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2005 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by Homer J Homer J wrote:

http://www.darwinawards.com/

w00t! Go Darwins!
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Homer J View Drop Down

Strike 2 for drug related images

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Homer J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2005 at 12:55am
http://www.darwinawards.com/

This thread's gotten way off track. Discussion and encouragement of dangerous activity isn't allowed here.
Klaus View Drop Down

Strike 1 - Filterdodge - 7/21

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2005 at 8:09pm

I agree with mills

fine, load in nails, I really don't care what you do, I have no control over your decisions, nor do I want any

Millslane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millslane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2005 at 8:03pm
this was dumb, then annoyony, then funny, then got really dumb again, and now, its starting to get humurious once again, but not in a good way...i think...
www.pbteamwow.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
  Share Topic