Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Our paintball tower is a success!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glurk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2005 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

Originally posted by Glurk Glurk wrote:

Originally posted by danieljk danieljk wrote:

Originally posted by homer simpson homer simpson wrote:

pics now

totally

Please

I'm waiting

me too, i want pics with yall ON IT, maybe even jumping up and down

What he said
glurkglurkglurkglurkglurkglurkglurkglurkglurkglurkglurkglurk
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2005 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by HITMAN 4 HIRE HITMAN 4 HIRE wrote:

Originally posted by Darur Darur wrote:

were ex-boy scouts. we know how to tie knots... this our fifth year working on our arena... it's sweet and done right... we probably wouldn't trust yours anymore than anybody elses.

Buddy. I am a current Boy Scout, Knots dont mean crap.

If you wanted to hoist up an 800 lb log, Your perfect timber hitch is worth nothing if you are using yarn.

Rope stretches, snaps, breaks, unwind, weakens.  Not a good idea.

were ex-scouts b/c we've already done everything.  it's also 3 trees with 900 lb test rope holding large support beams. so ha!  I didn't get pwned at all.  your just jealous that hippie butt can't do anything like that.  i'm trying to get pics once i get my camera working. tommorrow perhaps. patience little children.

Firstly, calling me a "hippie butt" for pointing out your flawed plan does not make your plan fly.

900 lb test rope also means crap if its not designed for the outdoors.  whats the material its made of?

And the irony in calling us "little children" is profound. . .
Real Men play Tuba

[IMG]http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/1859/newsmall6xz.jpg">

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!

DONT CLICK ME!!1
HITMAN 4 HIRE View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HITMAN 4 HIRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2005 at 7:33pm

were ex-boy scouts. we know how to tie knots... this our fifth year working on our arena... it's sweet and done right... we probably wouldn't trust yours anymore than anybody elses.

Buddy. I am a current Boy Scout, Knots dont mean crap.

If you wanted to hoist up an 800 lb log, Your perfect timber hitch is worth nothing if you are using yarn.

Rope stretches, snaps, breaks, unwind, weakens.  Not a good idea.

were ex-scouts b/c we've already done everything.  it's also 3 trees with 900 lb test rope holding large support beams. so ha!  I didn't get pwned at all.  your just jealous that hippie butt can't do anything like that.  i'm trying to get pics once i get my camera working. tommorrow perhaps. patience little children.

Firstly, calling me a "hippie butt" for pointing out your flawed plan does not make your plan fly.

900 lb test rope also means crap if its not designed for the outdoors.  whats the material its made of?

And the irony in calling us "little children" is profound. . .
how is it a flawed plan when the tower works? why does everybody have to criticize someones accomplishments and ideas?
Because I can.
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HITMAN 4 HIRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2005 at 7:35pm

900lb is not designed for the outdoors? where are you from?

the rope is made out of stuff that makes tough rope.

Because I can.
RoboCop View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2005 at 9:21pm
for wat I have heard from you, HITMAN, I give you a congrats on your accomplishments for your tower. Rope would not have been my first choice either, but of course all I have around the house are screws and nails. When I was in scouts the rope lesson taught me nothing but of course I didn't have too much experience with rope. If the tower is steady and is holding up, more power to you. Can't wait to see the pics.
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HITMAN 4 HIRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2005 at 9:52pm

see was that so hard! thats all anybody needs is a little back up! ty robo cop.  we used nail before... but nails destroy the trees so we decided to take a different approach.

Because I can.
Bonez87x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonez87x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2005 at 10:01pm
I hope the rope is of synthetic form... not made of natural fibers. back when I was like 8 a friend of mine Kenny, and I both made a small fort with fencing wood and a hot glue gun... didn't hold more than a week.
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2005 at 10:05pm

Oh?  Material doesnt matter?

If material didnt matter than all rope would be made of "wonderfiber" or something.  Certain materials have certain strengths and weaknesses.  Whats it made of?

I didnt say the rope wasnt meant for the outdoors.

And it is flawed because if you used the wrong rope there is a number of possible accidents that could happen.  You need to think about saftey first.
Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!

DONT CLICK ME!!1
B_Wet A-5 View Drop Down
im luvin my pecs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B_Wet A-5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2005 at 1:04pm

pics now

totally

Please

I'm waiting

What he said
i want pics too.
I need smallers sigs.
AVIATOR GANG
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HITMAN 4 HIRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2005 at 5:41pm

Oh?  Material doesnt matter?

If material didnt matter than all rope would be made of "wonderfiber" or something.  Certain materials have certain strengths and weaknesses.  Whats it made of?

I didnt say the rope wasnt meant for the outdoors.

And it is flawed because if you used the wrong rope there is a number of possible accidents that could happen.  You need to think about saftey first.
i never said it didn't matter and i don't care about materials, but they have to synthetic have a good weight capability...

once again, there are no flaws. we made sure there weren't. right now we have hand rails and are at this time working on walls and a top.  we even made a ladder using rope. it works and is safe, thats all that matters.

Because I can.
Strife_17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strife_17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2005 at 5:52pm
i made a tree house with duct tape a 4x4 and a nine inch nail it held through the winter then died
Ralphwggm5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ralphwggm5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2005 at 8:26pm
That tower WILL hold.  we made one out in my marsh 7 years ago using only lashing.  Its still up and very sturdy.  Use good rope, and it will be perfectly safe, provided you remember your lashings correctly
A-5
14" Bigshot
E-Grip
Palmer's Female Stabilizer
68/4500 HPA
Collapsible Stock
Coiled Remote
Polished Internals
nofxrules98 View Drop Down

Guested; Racist Filter Dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nofxrules98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2005 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by B_Wet A-5 B_Wet A-5 wrote:

pics now

totally

Please

I'm waiting

What he said
i want pics too.
PICS BEFORE ANY MORE POSTING
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HITMAN 4 HIRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2005 at 5:55pm

SORRY BUT I WON'T BE ABLE TO GIVE PICS UNTIL WE'RE DONE!

WE HAVE DECIDED TO ADD A SECOND FLOOR TO IT. A SNIPERS LEVEL WHICH WILL BE ADDED THE SAME WAY. SORRY FOR THE INCONVIENCE, BUT IT WILL BE WORTH SINCE I WILL HAVE EXTRA PIXS OF OUR LARGE BUNKERS AND FOXHOLES.

IT SEEMS DARUR AND THEM HAVE GIVEN UP SINCE WE HAD SOMEONE ELSE SAY IT WILL WORK.  ANYHOW, THANK YOU FOR THE POSTING AND PLEASE STAY TUNED UNTILL FUTURE INFORMATION AND PICTURES ARE RELEASED. TY.

Because I can.
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2005 at 5:58pm

IT SEEMS DARUR AND THEM HAVE GIVEN UP SINCE WE HAD SOMEONE ELSE SAY IT WILL WORK.  ANYHOW, THANK YOU FOR THE POSTING AND PLEASE STAY TUNED UNTILL FUTURE INFORMATION AND PICTURES ARE RELEASED. TY.

No, I simpley found what I am saying is impossible to penetrate your head.  You seem incapable of understanding what I am saying.  Its rather like trying to explain Physics to a money.

P.S - Turn off your caps key
Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!

DONT CLICK ME!!1
Ejjjjjjjjjjjjjj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ejjjjjjjjjjjjjj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2005 at 7:56pm
it will hold. i made a fort on the ground it had walls and a roof.  Let me tell you why yours will hold, when i made mine we didn't use anything we used v sticks and constructed using every angle and placemnet for logs we could.  It held for 3 years without a problem.  Then One day the ceiling caved in.  I still think it was the neighbors who did that.
Ejjjjjjjjjjjjjj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ejjjjjjjjjjjjjj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2005 at 7:57pm

ps send the pics as of right now. no one is going to wait till your finished just send us the pics and update us the ones later.

usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2005 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by Ejjjjjjjjjjjjjj Ejjjjjjjjjjjjjj wrote:

ps send the pics as of right now. no one is going to wait till your finished just send us the pics and update us the ones later.

yea, now, we've been waiting for quite a while
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Dave_09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave_09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2005 at 9:11pm
fighting on the internet is like competing in the special olympics even if you win you're still retarded
tippmann 98 custom
ricochet apache
lapco bighsot
dye invision
coming soon:
response trigger
double trigger
bullet drop
expansion chamber
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HITMAN 4 HIRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2005 at 9:14pm

No, I simpley found what I am saying is impossible to penetrate your head.  You seem incapable of understanding what I am saying.  Its rather like trying to explain Physics to a money.

P.S - Turn off your caps key

i love you.

Because I can.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
  Share Topic