Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Our paintball tower is a success!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2005 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by HITMAN 4 HIRE HITMAN 4 HIRE wrote:

Originally posted by Darur Darur wrote:

IT SEEMS DARUR AND THEM HAVE GIVEN UP SINCE WE HAD SOMEONE ELSE SAY IT WILL WORK.  ANYHOW, THANK YOU FOR THE POSTING AND PLEASE STAY TUNED UNTILL FUTURE INFORMATION AND PICTURES ARE RELEASED. TY.

No, I simpley found what I am saying is impossible to penetrate your head.  You seem incapable of understanding what I am saying.  Its rather like trying to explain Physics to a money.

P.S - Turn off your caps key

i love you.

quit stalling
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2005 at 5:52pm
Walks up to the tree to where this tower is located and cranks up the chainsaw...."you need to move, the Developers jus acquired this land"
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
HITMAN 4 HIRE View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HITMAN 4 HIRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2005 at 6:22pm
i own it all punk.
Because I can.
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HITMAN 4 HIRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2005 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by Dave_09 Dave_09 wrote:

fighting on the internet is like competing in the special olympics even if you win you're still retarded
how originial and out right rude on your half... making fun of the mentally handicap... wow, your probably going to hell.
Because I can.
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HITMAN 4 HIRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2005 at 6:25pm
i won't have pics for a while b/c were still working and my camera doesn't work.  so you'll either all have to wait or get over it.
Because I can.
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2005 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

Originally posted by Darur Darur wrote:

were ex-boy scouts. we know how to tie
knots... this our fifth year working on our arena... it's sweet and
done right... we probably wouldn't trust yours anymore than anybody
elses.

Buddy. I am a current Boy Scout, Knots dont mean crap.

If you wanted to hoist up an 800 lb log, Your perfect timber hitch is worth nothing if you are using yarn.

Rope stretches, snaps, breaks, unwind, weakens. Not a good idea.

pwn'd

i second both
Saint View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Rudeness - 7/12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2005 at 7:40pm
Well you could just shut up and post the pics dude...

I want to see proof.

First to play, last to stay. MN Militia.
SETUP
Tippmann C98
12" All American - Opsgear M4 Foregrip - M4 Mag Kit - Solid Stock
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HITMAN 4 HIRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2005 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by Saint Saint wrote:

Well you could just shut up and post the pics dude...

I want to see proof.
if you don't believe me then thats ur problem, i don't know why i would waste my time if i was making this all up. i have better things to do.  you'll just have to wait because my camera is crap for right now... you would know this if you could read.
Because I can.
Klaus View Drop Down

Strike 1 - Filterdodge - 7/21

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2005 at 10:39pm

im gonna go with him-its only a dozen feet to the ground, it sounds pretty dang sturdy-ive had nails bend right out from underneath me, but not common-rope should hold well, and if you have the boards angled agianst the tree, it should hold well

give him time for pics, hes given a reasonable explaination

only problem is-being stuck up in a tree makes it easy for a couple player of the other team to pin you down, but i think you could shoot your way out

bporcher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bporcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2005 at 11:49pm
jsut like in family guy: "quit Stalin"
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2005 at 3:47am

Man, its not like you can afford a disposable digital camera (which do exist and cost less than $20) and take a few pics of your so-called tower to show everyone...I could see why you would slap a few sheets of plywood and tie them together....meaning youre making yourself look and sound like a cheap ass?!

Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HITMAN 4 HIRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2005 at 11:12am
Originally posted by evil_fingers evil_fingers wrote:

Man, its not like you can afford a disposable digital camera (which do exist and cost less than $20) and take a few pics of your so-called tower to show everyone...I could see why you would slap a few sheets of plywood and tie them together....meaning youre making yourself look and sound like a cheap ass?!

first of all i'm not going to waste my money on a digital camera and have to install software that i don't want on my comp.  there is a so-called tower which you probably don't have and i do.  i'd rather tie them together than put nails in and damage good trees.  it also shows that rope work just as well, if not better.  so just wait man... you sound like your passing a stone. you'll see them soon enough.
Because I can.
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HITMAN 4 HIRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2005 at 11:13am

Originally posted by bporcher bporcher wrote:

jsut like in family guy: "quit Stalin"

just like in south park- "your really breakin my balls here."

Because I can.
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2005 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by Klaus Klaus wrote:

im gonna go with him-its only a dozen feet to the ground, it sounds pretty dang sturdy-ive had nails bend right out from underneath me, but not common-rope should hold well, and if you have the boards angled agianst the tree, it should hold well

only problem is-being stuck up in a tree makes it easy for a couple player of the other team to pin you down, but i think you could shoot your way out

congratulations, you have klaus' support
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Saint View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Rudeness - 7/12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2005 at 4:12pm
This thread is dead.

Somebody shoot it to make sure.

First to play, last to stay. MN Militia.
SETUP
Tippmann C98
12" All American - Opsgear M4 Foregrip - M4 Mag Kit - Solid Stock
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HITMAN 4 HIRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2005 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by Saint Saint wrote:

This thread is dead.

Somebody shoot it to make sure.
pretty much... you gusy just have to wait for my next post for pics... saint do that thing that you do with your lips where your face disapears. thats funny.
Because I can.
Strife_17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strife_17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2005 at 11:52am
Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

Originally posted by Klaus Klaus wrote:

congratulations, you have klaus' support

Thats not saying much. IF ya really wanna make Klaus happy attach some kind of self destruct mechanism on it powered by black powder, tennis ball grenades, or a small thermonuclear warhead.

Just kidding. ya know what would be cool get one of those cool get one of those cool dual A-5 kits from specopspaintball.com and mount it on your tower

http://specopspaintball.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&am p;ProdID=179

Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HITMAN 4 HIRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2005 at 11:59am

if i only had the money... that would be friken sweet.

Because I can.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2005 at 9:50pm

Originally posted by evil_fingers evil_fingers wrote:

first of all i'm not going to waste my money on a digital camera and have to install software that i don't want on my comp.  there is a so-called tower which you probably don't have and i do.  i'd rather tie them together than put nails in and damage good trees.  it also shows that rope work just as well, if not better.  so just wait man... you sound like your passing a stone. you'll see them soon enough.

Now how in the hell are you going to post any pics in here without downloading the software into your computer that you dont want or are you still going to be being a cheap ass by using some else' computer.

So, whats youre next option to gettin the pics of youre "tower", you gonna draw it for it us or what? 

Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HITMAN 4 HIRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2005 at 12:30pm
wow you need anger management pal.  i patience is a virtue.  a virtue you have shown that you don't have young grasshopper.
Because I can.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
  Share Topic