Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Our paintball tower is a success!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>
Author
Gold Member
Gold Member
^^^ Just got his fantasy fulfilled ^^^

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devil2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by HITMAN 4 HIRE HITMAN 4 HIRE wrote:

listen up doosche bags...  i never wanted to post pics.  i'm not wasting anybody's time.  i just wanted to say we made a tower with rope and rotten logs. 

devil2 your a fool and know nothing. 

we made a tower and it worked there is no winning or losing.  i never wanted to break out into a feud, but some people like starting crap.  so be it.  i was never bragging.  if i hurt your  little heart, then i'm very sorry.  boo hoooooo.

you guys need to move on with your lives and stop wasting my time trying to drill into your friken brains why the tower works.  lol.  klaus is a cool guy and we respect each other. 

bring on the noise.

I have a few things to say to this..
1) Its "douche"
2) I obviously know alot more than you
3) Any moron knows that you don't make anything other than a fire out of ROTTEN logs. Anyone at a mental institution could even tell you that.
4) The tower may work fine now, now I highly doubt it will be around much longer.
5) We aren't the ones wasting your time. You're wasting ours. We were giving you our opinions, which is the whole purpose of the Idea's Forum, and you started moaning and whining about how it works and how we are wrong.
6) If you're going to post in this freakin forum, dont just give us a description of your little play-hut, give us pictures too.
And don't whine when someone gives you their thoughts because they contradict yours because I'm sure you are just ALWAYS right.

Edited by Devil2

The Evil Thong Girl had something called "Motion Lotion"...it tasted pretty good, I ate the entire contents of the bottle thingy..-Hell's Oracle
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 2:07pm
Actually, it's 'Douche'. 'Douche' is originally a French word, meaning 'soft'. 'Deutsche' is the German word for German.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Klaus View Drop Down

Strike 1 - Filterdodge - 7/21

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 3:00pm

Originally posted by brihard brihard wrote:

Hang on a second... You put a paintball inside a shotgun shell that was still loaded with powder but no shot or slug, and then fired that at a person!?

OK, granted it sounds safer to the operator than that bloody derringer idea, but you actually fired a paintball at a guy using this? Please tell me I'm misreading your story. That's one of the stupidest things ever to be done in the sport of paintball if it's as you describe!

of course not...there was no paintball inside, just the wad-so its not related to the sport of paintball, so paintball wont get a bad name...plus, a paintball wouldda cushioned the impact, so whats the point in that?

I play at my house, I live in rural minnesota...that pistol is pretty much the only way to keep some of the guys who invite themselves under control

its kinda like a plastic slug-the wad is made of 5 1/4 inch plastic plates seperated by 1/4 inch of air with a plastic column down the center-this cushions the blow upon impact--there is also a small cup at the base

ps-brihard, you're right about the deutsch-its the word for German in German

Edited by Klaus
Devil2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devil2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 3:15pm

Actually, it's 'Douche'. 'Douche' is originally a French word, meaning 'soft'. 'Deutsche' is the German word for German.

Haha.. well I am in German and I use "deutsche" alot. But my health teacher taught our class it as "deutsche".. although she WAS retarded and always messing up. Mrs. Osbourne is one of the weirdest ladies I have EVER met.

The Evil Thong Girl had something called "Motion Lotion"...it tasted pretty good, I ate the entire contents of the bottle thingy..-Hell's Oracle
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 4:21pm
so does this all mean no pics?
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
HITMAN 4 HIRE View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HITMAN 4 HIRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 7:06pm

Hang on a second... You put a paintball inside a shotgun shell that was still loaded with powder but no shot or slug, and then fired that at a person!?

OK, granted it sounds safer to the operator than that bloody derringer idea, but you actually fired a paintball at a guy using this? Please tell me I'm misreading your story. That's one of the stupidest things ever to be done in the sport of paintball if it's as you describe!
you've never done that before?  thats like the first thing i did when i got my first paintball. lol! i modify my shells all the time and load peices of chopped up nails and lead in them to make them more lethal. they literaly split squirrels in two. try it.
Because I can.
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HITMAN 4 HIRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 7:08pm

thats not even close.  it's a damn feminine product... i'm sure you've used them before.
Because I can.
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HITMAN 4 HIRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 7:19pm
Originally posted by Devil2 Devil2 wrote:

listen up doosche bags...  i never wanted to post pics.  i'm not wasting anybody's time.  i just wanted to say we made a tower with rope and rotten logs. 

devil2 your a fool and know nothing. 

we made a tower and it worked there is no winning or losing.  i never wanted to break out into a feud, but some people like starting crap.  so be it.  i was never bragging.  if i hurt your  little heart, then i'm very sorry.  boo hoooooo.

you guys need to move on with your lives and stop wasting my time trying to drill into your friken brains why the tower works.  lol.  klaus is a cool guy and we respect each other. 

bring on the noise.

I have a few things to say to this..
1) Its "douche"
2) I obviously know alot more than you
3) Any moron knows that you don't make anything other than a fire out of ROTTEN logs. Anyone at a mental institution could even tell you that.
4) The tower may work fine now, now I highly doubt it will be around much longer.
5) We aren't the ones wasting your time. You're wasting ours. We were giving you our opinions, which is the whole purpose of the Idea's Forum, and you started moaning and whining about how it works and how we are wrong.
6) If you're going to post in this freakin forum, dont just give us a description of your little play-hut, give us pictures too.
And don't whine when someone gives you their thoughts because they contradict yours because I'm sure you are just ALWAYS right.

1. whoa, whoa buddy don't get your panties in a roll.  it's just a friken spelling error.  it's not a sign of the end of the world.
  2. anybody on the forum can say they know more about paintball than the guy next to them.
  3. it's flippin works and any how it's just temporary, b/c now we have plywood and shingles from my friends freshly demolished gazibo(thanks to the kick a$$ windstorm-80mph).  don't worry about the rope that was temporary too, were using screws now.  i had you guys going for so long... so amusing.
  4. don't worry about time dude, were all going to pass sooner or later.
  5. i also promise we will have pics after we build the tower again out of our new supplies.
  6. don't sweat it, just a forum... don't act like somebody is about to whack your slong off with a rusty hatchet.
  7. no ones perfect either, even our poor little pooky... devil2... boo hoo.
  8. oh.... stop breaking my balls here you guys.....

Because I can.
Klaus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 8:02pm

you've never done that before?  thats like the first thing i did when i got my first paintball. lol! i modify my shells all the time and load peices of chopped up nails and lead in them to make them more lethal. they literaly split squirrels in two. try it.

ok, heres where I draw the line...I do not aprove of what he's saying...loading crap like that risks a dangerous accident, and, its illegal to use on game

do not associate me with him, nor him with me

you dont need crap like that to kill a squirrel, I've split a red squirrel from rectum to throat with a .22 hollowpoint...learn to shoot...its your job 

brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 10:14pm
Actually Klaus, the wad is bloody dangerous too- it would blow through an eyeball and brain pretty easily. I still think even POINTING that - never mind firing it - at anyone has got the be the most blatant invitation for a lawsuit I've heard in a long time. Don't be stupid. Chasing people off your property is one thing, but that crosses the line.

And H4H, what do you think a 'douche bag' is? Anytime you call someone that you're referring to the feminine product. And no, I don't use them- please try to come up with an original insult from time to time if you really MUST feel the need to involve yourself with the rest of the species, hm?
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

Klaus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2005 at 10:40am
I only shot someone once, and he had a paintmask on, I shot
him in the leg
it was dangerous, but I'd rather harm him than let him harm
someone
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2005 at 12:59pm
Yes, but was that degree of force necessary? You must always be able to justify use of force in case it comes down to a legal issue. I have no problem with self defense or defense of a third party, but you have to be extremely careful.

Millslane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millslane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2005 at 3:37pm
this post is still active? holy crap. i see you using screws now, hu hitman? bout time 
www.pbteamwow.com
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2005 at 3:47pm

Yes, but was that degree of force necessary? You must always be able to justify use of force in case it comes down to a legal issue. I have no problem with self defense or defense of a third party, but you have to be extremely careful.

it would hold up in court, juries are very leniant with people defending a defensless female
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HITMAN 4 HIRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2005 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by Klaus Klaus wrote:

ok, heres where I draw the line...I do not aprove of what he's saying...loading crap like that risks a dangerous accident, and, its illegal to use on game

you dont need crap like that to kill a squirrel, I've split a red squirrel from rectum to throat with a .22 hollowpoint...learn to shoot...its your job 

your actually your sharing the same risks too... there no difference.  and i can shoot... i shoot pretty damn good too.  i'm on the JROTC rifle team and i shoot a 295/300.  i only shot a squirrel once, but i usually modify them to kill stray cats.  cats suck.
Because I can.
Devil2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devil2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2005 at 6:34pm

thats not even close.  it's a damn feminine product... i'm sure you've used them before.

Shut up and stop being so prickish. He was correcting me because I misspelled it.

Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HITMAN 4 HIRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2005 at 7:24pm

Originally posted by Devil2 Devil2 wrote:

Shut up and stop being so prickish. He was correcting me because I misspelled it.

sorry, don't poop your pants.

Because I can.
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2005 at 11:22pm
Depends on which state, and who ens up on the jury. The guy was apparently threatening her with a paintball gun, was he not? responding witha  modified 12ga is defintiely escalation of the situation. The paintball marker is designed to be safely shot at a eprson as long as it is not shot at the eyes, ears, or other facial features. The wad, conversely, could have blown out the guy's neck. Civil lawsuits are notorious for their ability to miscarry justice.

H4H, you realize that shooting **edited** like that out of your shotgun can really do a number on the inside of the barrel, eh? Not very nice to the weapon...

Klaus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2005 at 10:59am

Depends on which state, and who ens up on
the jury. The guy was
apparently threatening her with a paintball gun, was he not?
responding
witha  modified 12ga is defintiely escalation of the situation.
The paintball marker is designed to be safely shot at a eprson
as long
as it is not shot at the eyes, ears, or other facial features. The
wad,
conversely, could have blown out the guy's neck. Civil lawsuits
are notorious for their ability to miscarry justice.

H4H, you realize that shooting **edited** like that out of your
shotgun can
really do a number on the inside of the barrel, eh? Not very
nice to
the weapon...

agreed, but as he was pointing a dangerous weapon at an
unmasked noncom (he had knocked a red squirrel dead with
one hit earlier...his velocity screw was all the way out)...I gave
him plenty of warning, I tried to talk him out of it, he didnt take it
to court (he knew he deserved it), so I feel my action was
warented...oh well...I'd do it again in a heartbeat if he tries it
again

you dont need crap like that to kill anything-I dropped a deer
with a .22
anyone on a shooting team should know enough not to
missuse a firearm like that
Klaus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2005 at 11:18am

-----i modify my shells all the time and load peices of chopped
up nails and lead in them to make them more lethal. they
literaly split squirrels in two. try it[---------------H4H

--------ok, heres where I draw the line...I do not aprove of what
he's saying...loading crap like that risks a dangerous accident,
and, its illegal to use on game
[]you dont need crap like that to kill a squirrel, I've split a red
squirrel from rectum to throat with a .22 hollowpoint...learn to
shoot...its your job -----------Klaus
---------your actually your sharing the same risks too... there no
difference.  and i can shoot... i shoot pretty damn good too.  i'm
on the JROTC rifle team and i shoot a 295/300.  i only shot a
squirrel once, but i usually modify them to kill stray cats.  cats
suck--------H4H

screwed up the quotes again
how am I sharing the same risks? as soon as you can give me
one simple reason why I am sharing the same risks, I will edit
all my posts to say you are absolutely correct...but its not gonna
happen
you're loading a crapload of crap into a shotgun and firing it-
A) illegal
B) horrifically dangerous-never add stuff to shells
C)harmful to the gun--scratching the barrel, fouling, jams,
unsafe pressures
D) not feasible (unless you repack shells, none the less, still,
nails do not work well as shot, only works in movies)
E) poor pattern results
F) if you are truely on the shooting team (I'd ask for pics as
proof, but god knows that won't ever happen) you wouldn't
need to modify shells to hit something
G) whats the use?--regular shot would work just as well
H) you sound like some kid (12-13) making up some crap
about modifing shells that his immature friends told him would
be cool

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>
  Share Topic