Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tippmann, "Too Ugly?"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2005 at 4:05am
Originally posted by FireStrorm89 FireStrorm89 wrote:

omg that was funny, you weren't serious were you....

Go here www.englerpaintballguns.com and look for yourself.

Do not steal....the government hates competition!
FireStrorm89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FireStrorm89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2005 at 4:02pm
nope not doing it
DflyNchimp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DflyNchimp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2005 at 9:59pm
[/QUOTE]

Go here www.englerpaintballguns.com and look for yourself.

[/QUOTE]

hmm, interesting gun mods, way too expensive as a cosmetic makeover tho
silence is golden, ducktape is silver
tipp13mann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tipp13mann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 7:57am

I think your son't like the look for 1 of 2 reasons.

1. Your friend killed you.

2. You stink

Eat, Sleep, Paintball... Sounds good to me.

Shoot, Duck, Roll... Repeat for Best Results.
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 12:23pm
^^ Useless reply alert. ^^

Maybe he simply doesn't like the look. A lot of people don't.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
FireStrorm89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FireStrorm89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 3:49pm

I like the look accept, it doesn't match the aim I want my gun to look like. Personally I think I should have gotten the A-5 because it looks more like an assault rifle body. The Tippmann 98C looks more like a pistol if you look close at the form. Thats the main point why I am both disapointed in the shape and myself for choosing 98c when the A-5 would have been more myself. But over all I like the 98 C its shoots great.

Edited by FireStrorm89
DflyNchimp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DflyNchimp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 6:22pm
the A-5 's  frame was designed to resemble the mp-5 submachinegun. the only part of the 98 that looks remotely like a pistol is the grip, which I believe is modeled after a .45
silence is golden, ducktape is silver
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 10:17pm
Dfly is correct. The frame is pretty similar to the MP5K line by H&K. For a better MP5 look though, you want to look at the Ariakon Sim-5N
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

FireboM View Drop Down
Strike 1, Avatar was a No-No.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FireboM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2005 at 2:29pm
what are you taking about? the only plastic parts of a Tippy are the bottom of the grip on the 98 and the part for the hopper. if it was competely metal then it would be heavier and colder in the winter.you hand could freeze to the gun.
"She's the one who keeps me all excited, she keeps me begging for more"
Never Leave-Seether
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2005 at 3:24pm
I don't know about you, but I wear gloves in the winter.

Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2005 at 5:28pm

sounds to me your just mad cuz you got beat by a spyder, so it HAS to be the gun......

..........not

X
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2005 at 9:56am
i was pissed when i got beat by a spyder user. the screwball had it on full auto and was throwing paint at me like no other evry time i popped my head out splatsplatsplat! i couldnt even get a shot off
kimosabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimosabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2005 at 5:12pm
I broke my egrip`on the first day on the feild with it in Coram NYC (BIG GAME 2003).and Tippmann Sales team was right there in the parking lot.They took my Marker and changed it for anotherone right then and there.no questions asked.Funnty thing was it was mostly my fault cause i haddrilled not deep enough for the RT fitting so it put pressure on one of the pin holes thats where it broke off.So regarless of plastic or anything they fixed my marker for me on the spot no questions asked
Being bad is the only thing I've ever been good at.
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2005 at 4:44pm
i wonder y this thread is still alive
kimosabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimosabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2005 at 8:19pm
Um I dunno
Being bad is the only thing I've ever been good at.
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2005 at 8:34pm
if you wanna good milsim that works decently, and don't mind dropping the extra money, then go here

http://www.getrealpaintball.com
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2005 at 8:46pm
Yeah, those ones are pretty cool. Neat mag feed system, and ti even shoots from a closed bolt. No improved accuracy form that, of course, but it adds another touch of realism.

gangstarap View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gangstarap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2005 at 2:46pm

bro ur right...

tippmanns are ugly as ****...
and are mad slow too..
its funny after a while

evillepaintball View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Not sexy - only dangerous to self

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2005 at 1:31pm
well, i sure as hell hope you dont smelt the aluminum.  smelting is a process that you use to make steel from iron
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2005 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by brihard brihard wrote:

Yeah, those ones are pretty cool. Neat mag feed system, and ti even shoots from a closed bolt. No improved accuracy form that, of course, but it adds another touch of realism.

that barrel is awesome. It uses a Unisizer at the beginning. It pretty much has soft rubber gills that conform around the ball. Creating a perfect bore match. The ball is held there while the bolt is closed. Then when it fires, it gets awesome accuracy.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic