Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tippmann, "Too Ugly?"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FireStrorm89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tippmann, "Too Ugly?"
    Posted: 28 March 2005 at 11:37am

I bought my Tippmann 98 Custom not so long ago with great confidence. I couldn't wait to compete against my Friend Nick's Spyder E-vant and his Dye Ultralite barrel. Yeah right...

My puny Tippmann with it's Flatline upgrade looked like a kindegarden piece of art compared to his Michael Angelo contraption. The the thing is his Spyder looked much more stronger and durable than my plastic metal disaster. The Tippmann guns are far too ugly beyond belief. Ick disgusting...

I think tippman should bring a whole new wave of body works to the market. Not just brand new markers but peices of hard manufactured parts constructed of strong durable material and not the paintball players nightmare (PLASTIC)

Parts like, Strong Metal Barrel Handgrips, Mag Kits, Strong metal Rails to expand the width of the Body of the 98c. It bothers me to feel like I am shooting a stick or a twig with a tree growing out of it(The Hopper...)

Most of all Make there parts of Strong Metal materials that way the customers actually get what they are paying so much for...

Edited by FireStrorm89
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2005 at 11:53am

If you wish to whine about a markers appearance and its preformance....go to the New Players or Thoughts and Opinions, your post does not belong here.

Do not steal....the government hates competition!
FireStrorm89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FireStrorm89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2005 at 11:58am
Its merely a Suggestive idea than an Opinion, If I offended your Twig I am sorry...
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2005 at 12:05pm
dont be a quack post in the right forum and stop whining if u like spyder go buy one just dont cry to us about how bad u think tippmann is
the_blade View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<esser is more

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_blade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2005 at 1:32pm
tippmans not durable pshhht.... ive ran mine over with a deisel f 350 srewed the barrel and air in and shot it let me see you do that one to a spider......
95 base neon 3.0 cai, knifedged crankshaft 60 mill throttle body,14 crane cam crane springs/retainers eagle rods port matched/ polished intake p&p head shaved .015 phantom grip diff dohc exuast
FireStrorm89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FireStrorm89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2005 at 2:02pm

I am not whinning and I do not Like Spyder, I do not like the plastic peices, That is opinion... 

Suggestion is the Start of manufactured Metal Peices and New body designs. The Tippmann is too un real looking. I want it to look like a real gun. So I suggest Tippmann design new parts to enhance the visual look of their current markers by manufacturing parts, like metal top rail to add width.

HITMAN 4 HIRE View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HITMAN 4 HIRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2005 at 2:43pm
tippmanns aren't built to be pretty, their built to be durable and reliable and dish out a whoopin... looks are nothing if your gun operates like a blender.  this really is not an idea and belongs in the anti- tippmann nazi section of the forum. ty.
Because I can.
paintbusta View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintbusta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2005 at 3:25pm

this guy is stupind a tippmann would outstand a spyder any day you could drop a tippman on concrete from a two story building an still pick it up and play with it .a spyder would shatter

Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2005 at 3:40pm
The plastic used in tippmann's is still more durable than the metal used in most other guns.

Edited by Frozen Balls
jessebabson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessebabson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2005 at 4:59pm

i have a tippman and i was in a game i went running yes guys i was running on an in-door course i was such a jackass so anyways i FELL and i mean i fell hard i landed on my side and the hand my gun was in was the one i threw down to catch myself and the gun too when i say it hit hard i laid there for a minute just checking to see if i broke anything and the gun went down harder then i did well i got up and and checked my gun and kept shooting till i realized my electronic hoppers batterys fell out so i put new ones in

i had a spyder and something similar happened i got shot like burst in the hand three shots well i dropped the gun on the ground because my hand hurt so bad the **edited** broke

so dont tell me syders are better

A5 dude15 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested Pottymouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5 dude15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2005 at 7:37pm
tippmanns are the only realistic looking guns except for armotech. look at the A5 DUH!!!!perfect model of the mp5k except for the grip frame. you can buy mags and all of those realistic upgrades for atleast 20 different kinds of guns you idiot. they even have a kit for a spas shotgun for indoor scenarion made specially for the A5. its called www.opsgear.com . take a look around and see if its not realistic now.
HITMAN 4 HIRE View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HITMAN 4 HIRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2005 at 7:46pm

thats why they're called spyders... because they can be crushed like bugs.

Because I can.
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2005 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by FireStrorm89 FireStrorm89 wrote:

I am not whinning and I do not Like Spyder, I do not like the plastic peices, That is opinion... 

Suggestion is the Start of manufactured Metal Peices and New body designs. The Tippmann is too un real looking. I want it to look like a real gun. So I suggest Tippmann design new parts to enhance the visual look of their current markers by manufacturing parts, like metal top rail to add width.

Where are these "ZOMG TWEH PLATZTIKZSSS" parts?

And Tippys are beautiful guns.
Real Men play Tuba

[IMG]http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/1859/newsmall6xz.jpg">

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!

DONT CLICK ME!!1
Klaus View Drop Down

Strike 1 - Filterdodge - 7/21

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2005 at 11:07pm

tippmanns are the most durable guns ever

proof-i own one...and if you search my earlier posts, you will see just how detrimental i can be to the health of anything near me

tippmanns caun even survive accidently! being lit on fire...twice...my hand, unfortunatly, is not as durable

usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2005 at 11:55pm
..................................did he call spyders' michalengalo's?(sp?)...goodness gracious
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2005 at 2:25am
Well, I see that the lil twerp hasnt responded since he dug his own grave.
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2005 at 3:00am
you know, all these complaits about the plastic pieces....

I've never known one to break. Theres a reason you can run a Tippmann over with a truck and it will shoot fine.
Monk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2005 at 8:04am

Originally posted by The Guy The Guy wrote:

you know, all these complaits about the plastic pieces....

I've never known one to break. Theres a reason you can run a Tippmann over with a truck and it will shoot fine.

I was modding the elbow, and I had to take a dremel to one of the notches holding it onto the gun for it to break.

Heh, that was a hasle and a half.

LAG 1138 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LAG 1138 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2005 at 8:34am

HEY !!!!!!!!!!!  

****METAL FLATLINE SHROUD!****

It's on this freaking website!   

Gee Wilikers!  That solves our problem doesn't it?

Did you know that weapons used by the military are mostly plastic?  It's a weight issue. And it's HIGH IMPACT PLASTIC...not cheap action figure plastic.  If I'm not mistaken, Tippmann does use military grade plastic.

Edited by LAG 1138
98 Custom
Response
Expansion Chamber
BT-16 Sight
Cyclone Feed
DYE ULTRALITE
MP Folding Stock
Polished Internals
3000PSI 72CI Pure Energy
Dye Stickes
Home Trigger Job
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2005 at 8:54am
Originally posted by evil_fingers evil_fingers wrote:

Well, I see that the lil twerp hasnt responded since he dug his own grave.

he hasn't even been online, i've been checking, maybe he made a new Login
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic