Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Upgrades and Customizing
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

E grip

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #61_A-5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: E grip
    Posted: 29 March 2005 at 7:21pm
In the directions for the e grip it shows the lower adjuster as being the adjustment for rate of fire.  For one thing the screw driver that came with it doesn't fit, so I can't even use trail and error yet.  But does that mean if I turn it clockwise that my turbo mode will respond faster?? Or does it only make the full auto mode faster?  And is it already wide open?
A-5
E grippa!
Mechanical grip
20 0z.
Polished Interals
Polished Barrel
Lifes hard wear a helmet.
Silent Slayer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silent Slayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2005 at 7:31pm
if it is the stock screwdriver that comes with it it will fit. sometimes its hard to get the tip down into the groove of the screw. the bottom screw just has one groove and the top one that selects the fire mode has 2 grooves like a phillips head screw driver. i had the same problem and all it is, is that the top one is easier to get the screw driver to fit in than the bottom.
a5 polished internals
flatline
custom aluminum foregrip
drop
e grip w/custom blade trigger
palmer stabalizer
71ci 4500psi dye throttle
dye invisions
vision impy
tapeworm
crossfire 88/45
EVO
#61_A-5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #61_A-5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2005 at 7:41pm
Well is it turned up all the way and if not then does it make it response fire faster on turbo?
A-5
E grippa!
Mechanical grip
20 0z.
Polished Interals
Polished Barrel
A5 dude15 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested Pottymouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5 dude15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2005 at 7:43pm
it will fit, its just a pain. if its not, then it will make all of your modes of fire faster: semi, 3 shot, auto, response, and turbo.
#61_A-5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #61_A-5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2005 at 7:44pm
Ok cool I will try some more I guess.
A-5
E grippa!
Mechanical grip
20 0z.
Polished Interals
Polished Barrel
A5 dude15 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested Pottymouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5 dude15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2005 at 7:55pm
make sure that yur trying it with a flat head screw driver. phillips for the top hole, and flat head with the bottom hole. it should have came with both kinds....mine did.
#61_A-5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #61_A-5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2005 at 8:28pm
Mine only had the flat head.. I had my own phillips head that I used on the top.. I still haven't been able to get it to go in the bottom one.. I dont think its going to.
A-5
E grippa!
Mechanical grip
20 0z.
Polished Interals
Polished Barrel
A5 dude15 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested Pottymouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5 dude15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2005 at 9:11pm
it will, trust me its really hard. i have to use a flashlight to make sure that it will get in the screw, the hole for the screw driver istnt hat deep, thats why.
A-5 Command View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 Command Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2005 at 9:16pm
yea mine only came with a flat head also, try puting ur gun butt down ont the floor and try sticking ur screw driver in form different angles. the main problem with the fitting is because of the bottom line being in the way, if your really that frustrated, then just unscrew the bottom line.
A-5
Flatline
E-Grip
Tapco T-6 stock
JCS Duel Trigger
JCS Universal BiPod
Core Remote
88ci/4500psi Crossfire
R-5 Hopper
Apex Barrel
Hot Shot red dot
Lapco offset
Spec Ops A5-A2 grip
A5 dude15 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested Pottymouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5 dude15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2005 at 9:20pm
and an easy solution is to just take apart the two halves of the grip and then CAREFULLY take the chip out, that way it will be very easy to lineup the screw to the hole. and if you do do this, dont pick up anything buy one part, they are all connected and some parts are heavier than others. picking it up by certain parts can result in wires coming out or loose.
98c Dude13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c Dude13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2005 at 9:36pm
 It isn't that hard to work the E-grip. If you trun the rate of firing modes far left you will make it fast. If you turn it far right you will make it fast. Thats what I did on my friends full auto. Now he has it as fast as possible. Some people think they have theres on fast as possible but its really 13 or 14.
TIPPMANN 98 CUSTOM
14" Progressive barrel   
32* Black gel grips
BT-16 Double trigger
Pen Spring Mod
X-core Expansion Chamber
Vertical Adapter
#61_A-5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #61_A-5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2005 at 10:20am
Ok I finnally got mine to turn this morning and I turned it to the right and tested it untill I went so far it started shooting slowly again then I backed it up untill I got it back up to top speed. I suppose this is the fastest setting?
A-5
E grippa!
Mechanical grip
20 0z.
Polished Interals
Polished Barrel
98c Dude13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c Dude13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2005 at 10:51am
Yes, with my friends I screwed it to the nearest cm until it was at the top bps.
TIPPMANN 98 CUSTOM
14" Progressive barrel   
32* Black gel grips
BT-16 Double trigger
Pen Spring Mod
X-core Expansion Chamber
Vertical Adapter
A-5's Kick A$$ View Drop Down

Strike 1 - Selling (6/21)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5's Kick A$$ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 12:38am

Can someone help me, where can i get the polished internals done. And also if i could get some help on where to get the WAS board for my E-grip that would be super

Noobie Power

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic