Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

would i get sued...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: would i get sued...
    Posted: 01 April 2005 at 6:06pm
hey in that field of anihalation negative u have no bunkers how pointless is that? and ther is no pro woodsballing
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2005 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by RavensReturn RavensReturn wrote:

ok cool...its gona be like...a woodsball angel...kinda sweet actuly...

how opposite can u get
Large Unit View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not really, but it looks good as a name

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Large Unit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2005 at 12:48am
If your not selling them nobody is going to bother you, now if you were building a marker a lot like a one by Smart Parts than you better watch out .

Edited by Large Unit
Monk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 4:08pm
I want to know how the internals are going to work.
paintbusta View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintbusta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 3:04pm
that would be cool o u should let me have one when ur done
PB MISFIT View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Salty Marshmellow Man #1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PB MISFIT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 10:02am
No you couldnt. They wouldnt care if you werent selling it.
HITMAN 4 HIRE View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HITMAN 4 HIRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 6:49am
if your not stealing their skidmatics the you should be fine, they couldn't touch you actually.  just get a different patent #.  thats a great idea.
Klaus View Drop Down

Strike 1 - Filterdodge - 7/21

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2005 at 9:34pm

Originally posted by evil_fingers evil_fingers wrote:

If you want to avoid gettin sued....jus submit your ideas to the prospective paintball gun manufacturer and if the board members like what they see....then they'll consider puttin a patent on it in which you could collect the royalties from each marker sold on the market....but, do be very careful, in the money making world there are extreme politics involved.

although this is the proper thing to do, it may not be the best idea...

by doing so, they have your name and adress, and will know you are attempting to do so, and it would take so time for aproval or rejection

unless they have the exact look copyrighted, you have the right to make a similar looking gun, nobody complains when someone puts an M-16 kit on their gun

and...try to keep it on the downlow...if someone says "hey man, that looks like a frickin angel, wow!" just play it cool "hmm...yeah, i suppose from the right angle it does..."

evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2005 at 9:15pm
If you want to avoid gettin sued....jus submit your ideas to the prospective paintball gun manufacturer and if the board members like what they see....then they'll consider puttin a patent on it in which you could collect the royalties from each marker sold on the market....but, do be very careful, in the money making world there are extreme politics involved.
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
eaglesin05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eaglesin05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2005 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

I wouldn't worry too much if you don't plan on selling it or otherwise making a profit...

Yeah thats pretty much it.
Camo'd 98C
Remote
Polished internals
Dbl trigger
14" J&J Ceramic Barrel
Rocket Cock 2
Trigger Slop Mod
12V Revvy
03' Dye stikies
R/T
Drop Forward
Sentinelz View Drop Down
Suicide By Mod.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sentinelz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2005 at 4:58pm
I wanna make the trigger I've alwasy had an awesome idea about triggers.
RavensReturn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RavensReturn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2005 at 3:59pm
ok cool...its gona be like...a woodsball angel...kinda sweet actuly...
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2005 at 3:57pm
I wouldn't worry too much if you don't plan on selling it or otherwise making a profit...
Stri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2005 at 3:47pm
GL sir
RavensReturn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RavensReturn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2005 at 3:40pm
i wana make a marker that looks really close to what a angel does, like with the smooth body and 90* grip and stuff...but with difrent internals...im not going to go into what kind of internals...but...if i made the marker...it would be the only one and i wouldnt try to market it or sell it or anything...just like...play with it and show it off...could i get sued for it? just making sure...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic