Shocker vs. Autococker

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Poll Question: Which is better?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
41 [67.21%]
20 [32.79%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChamberS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shocker vs. Autococker
    Posted: 30 March 2005 at 4:12pm

this is in speedball wise

http://s3.invisionfree.com/Team_Point_Blank/index.php?act=id x
ChamberS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChamberS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2005 at 4:13pm
sorry guys i spelled shocker wrong in last one didnt mean to double post
pballar316 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pballar316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2005 at 4:20pm
what kind of cocker
FalloutMan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PRESIDENT: Tom Kaye Fan Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FalloutMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2005 at 7:51pm
they would perform the same as they did in the first thread you made
"They were convicted in federal court of pennsylvania for a telemarketing scam involving invention and patent fraud."
ChamberS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChamberS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 1:49pm
all kinds of cockers...like im looking at trading my a5 in for a trilogy cocker and then selling that to buy a shocker would that be a good choice?
ScarFace22 View Drop Down
Guested. Prejudice crap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 1:56pm
No hesitation on this one definitly the shocker. Its smaller lighter and alot more reliable then any cocker.

Check my thread in the Great guns thread for Timmy tech help or PM me
jacob_100 View Drop Down
I misbehaved too many times

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacob_100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 2:23pm
im gona have to say autococker.i just like em better
Alot of people these days play speed-ball and have superspeed gun.If you are one of the few pump players left,put this as ur sig.

-Phantom
45* grip
t-stock
20 round center feed
12 gram changer
pballar316 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pballar316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2005 at 10:08pm
shocker all the way
ChamberS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChamberS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2005 at 10:33pm
ight so far the shocker is winning im going for shocker too no dought...im a starter at paintball but im a good shot and know how to move cuz ive watched alot of pros play...ive seen so many play with shockers too and i think the looks rock too.  They r light so i think they are better for longer games and running faster. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FalloutMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2005 at 5:12pm
good luck with that...
"They were convicted in federal court of pennsylvania for a telemarketing scam involving invention and patent fraud."
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 10:52am
trilogy's suck
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
P!NK panther View Drop Down
Strike 2 - vulgar material (2/2)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P!NK panther Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 10:59am
If you are a front man, and like a gun with a small tight profile, and a light gun go with a shocker. If you are a back man...ya get an e bladed or raced cocker. It's all personal preferance. I have a proto, you might want to look into those also.
LastShot0330 View Drop Down
If Enos stops, my head will disappear

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LastShot0330 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 12:21pm
Shocker...plain and simple
[IMG]http://www.zmachars.com/emb%20patches/The-Used-Logo_P-752_small.jpg">
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FalloutMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2005 at 3:05pm
guess im the only one who thinks a new player shouldnt basically start out with a shocker or an e-cocker...

Edited by FalloutMan
Guested. Prejudice crap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2005 at 7:23am

Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

Cocker suck..period!

There I fixed that for you.

Ariakon_Eagle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ariakon_Eagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2005 at 1:52pm

Originally posted by FalloutMan FalloutMan wrote:

guess im the only one who thinks a new player shouldnt basically start out with a shocker or an e-cocker...

No, I think that too, but I was planing on just ignoring this post, and I think all the other people who think that were doing the same.

And scarface, autocockers rock

You call the Eagle, Eagle does the rest.
TheHoff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheHoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2005 at 3:08pm
its kinda unfair to compair a $200 gun to a $700.  a good electro cocker can rip
Guested. Prejudice crap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2005 at 7:16am

Originally posted by FalloutMan FalloutMan wrote:

No I agree with you Fallout I don't thing a high end electro gun is good to start with. I think a newer person to paintball should start with something like a Tippmann or spyder.

Originally posted by Ariakon_Eagle Ariakon_Eagle wrote:

And scarface, autocockers rock

Pff yea right. Cockers are slow, heavy, finicky, and unreliable. They can't come close to keeping up with the high-end electro guns out there. This weekend at a tournament I reffed many games and I sat there and laughed at the people who were using cockers. They would shoot a whole 1 bps while the other guy with a DM4/5 or Timmy unloaded on the guy with the cocker. Needless to say about 99% of the time the people who used cockers got killed by the guys that were using electro guns. The cocker people were to slow or they were too busy cleaning thier barrel from chops or trying to fix air leaks in the middle of games. In the mean time the other team would move hard and fast up the tape lines and unload on the cocker people. Cockers are a POS. 

Edited by ScarFace22

W0RRMANN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote W0RRMANN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2005 at 11:52am
04 autocker.Only had it for a couple of months but never really had any problems.Its been reliable through some rough games.With an E-Blade,and a Empire-B it rips faster than any marker my teammates ever bought. Including his brand new Shocker. Its probaly him though shokers are great. But AUTOCOCKERS kick ***.
FARTZILLA View Drop Down
Foulmouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FARTZILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2005 at 11:03pm
I just recently went to a tournament and the gun I seen that had the most trouble is the shocker. They were leaking and just being the pieces of crap that they are. If you want a better gun for the same price get a nightkast. I have shot them both and the nightkast is so much better don't listen to the idiots that say shocker is better they probally shoot wal-mart guns any way.. Cockers for life.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic