Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Upgrades and Customizing
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

12 gram adapter info...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
I misbehaved too many times

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacob_100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 12 gram adapter info...
    Posted: 01 April 2005 at 9:52pm

ive got this plan for my ACI hornet.but i need a 12 gram adapter.is there any one thats better than the others?i found this one on google.it looks pretty good and not a bad price.id just like allitle feed back.o ya,for those who dont no,my hornet is a pump,so i dont need any newb tellin me not to get one casue ill use up the 12 gram to fast.thanx.the link bellow is the one i found.take a look

-jake

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1 6051&item=7145256742&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Alot of people these days play speed-ball and have superspeed gun.If you are one of the few pump players left,put this as ur sig.

-Phantom
45* grip
t-stock
20 round center feed
12 gram changer
jacob_100 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacob_100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2005 at 3:38pm
come on now,is anyone gona help me out?i need some info
Alot of people these days play speed-ball and have superspeed gun.If you are one of the few pump players left,put this as ur sig.

-Phantom
45* grip
t-stock
20 round center feed
12 gram changer
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2005 at 3:45pm
that seems like a good deal. I dont no much about adpaters but that looks pretty good
jacob_100 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacob_100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2005 at 6:12pm

is that the only help im gona get from this fourm?

-jake

-Phantom
45* grip
t-stock
20 round center feed
12 gram changer
jacob_100 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacob_100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2005 at 9:37pm
hello?i would still like some more info

-Phantom
45* grip
t-stock
20 round center feed
12 gram changer
twitch is a **edited** View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twitch is a **edited** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2005 at 9:40pm
get a new gun
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2005 at 9:44pm

An adapter is an adapter, they all should be the same........right?
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2005 at 9:45pm

An adapter is an adapter, they all should be the same........right?
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twitch is a **edited** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2005 at 9:50pm
u posted twice d u m b a s s
HITMAN 4 HIRE View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HITMAN 4 HIRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2005 at 9:56pm

they're all pretty much the same. either one will work

Because I can.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twitch is a **edited** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2005 at 10:01pm

u guys hate me

jacob_100 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacob_100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 4:44pm

dude what the #&*&%? is your prob?i havent said any thing to u,and i wouldnt do this again if i were u,some guys dont take to kindly to this sorta thing

-jake

-Phantom
45* grip
t-stock
20 round center feed
12 gram changer
triggerhappy1 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 6:06pm

Yeah thats a good adapter. They all perform pretty much the same. And BE isnt that bad for older products and designs.

And to that loser above, your the real dumbass and a pathetic excuse for a human being. Your a disgrace to Canada!!! "Yes you deserve to die, and I hope you burn in hell!" -Samual Jackson

jacob_100 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacob_100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 4:38pm

uuuuu,good burn.lol.o and thanks for the help

-jake

-Phantom
45* grip
t-stock
20 round center feed
12 gram changer
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 4:59pm
the best adpaterm is the AGD 6 pack. it fit 6 12 grams in it and with a pull of a lever, the 12 gram was replaced. good luck finding them though, few were made, back in the 80s
triggerhappy1 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 5:22pm

Yeah the 6-Pak was awsome. I wouldnt use one if I had one. They only made 2,000, and are extremly rare if any are even left. Cant bielive I didnt think of that.

http://www.airgun.com/museum/Sixpack.htm 

Mr. White View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. White Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 11:16pm
some people need to lighten up, word to twitch.
Where's the strongbox you sidewinder you!
animetill2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote animetill2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2005 at 11:46am
FYI:Why would pay for a 12 gram adapter? There's no point to downgrading your gun. 12 gram tanks only give you 20-30 shots. It's a complete waste of money. Do yourself a favore, just spend the money on a remote cable, if manuverability is what your looking for. Trust me, you won't regret it.
jacob_100 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacob_100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2005 at 4:22pm
this is for a pump,its what i want.and ive already look extremly hard and i saw one on ebay but it was way out of my price range,350.but i sure would be nice to have

-Phantom
45* grip
t-stock
20 round center feed
12 gram changer
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic