Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

98custom ideas

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shooter661 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 98custom ideas
    Posted: 04 April 2005 at 1:33pm

i have a 98 custom i have some upgrades already but i dont know what else would be cool to get. nothing for looks mostly for preformance.

98 custom- double trigger, response trigger, 14 or 12 inch bigshot lapco chrome dropforward, evolution2 hopper.

i was told by my local paintball dealer that getting a expanison chamber isnt a good idea, and i dont really want things that will look good but wont give me that edge, any info will be helpful  

brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 2:11pm
Your best bet right now is a Palmer's Stabilizer regulator. I assume you're running on CO2, and a Palmer's reg will make your shots MUCH more consistent. Best CO2 upgrade available. Your accuracy will improve noticeably.

"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
shooter661 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shooter661 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 3:32pm
thanks a lot i guess thats all i have to still do to it until i decide to change the apperance of it later
r34 zman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote r34 zman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2005 at 10:53pm

yah go for that 14 in lapco big shot i have one on my 98 and it is awsome

but if you like being quiet and sneeky get a 32 degrees 14 in wisper barrell

MT. Vigilante View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Captain America

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MT. Vigilante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2005 at 8:30am

I’m not trying to flame you or anything, but I thought that someone needed to point out that this is not an Idea and it needs to be in a different forum and not the Ideas forum.

Join the XP Re-Revolution!
Bugg View Drop Down
One screw up and all screen names go

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2005 at 8:56am
Wrong forum, put it in Upgrades and Customizing
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic