Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Which Gun is Best
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Used or Brand New

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katastropheeee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Used or Brand New
    Posted: 09 April 2005 at 12:21pm
Alright, well I'm planning on purchasing my Tippmann A-5 Marker but I don't know which one  should go for. I can either buy a Brand New Tippmann A-5 marker with a Free Tank at $281 USD or buy a Used Tippmann Marker w/ Flatline Barrel and w/ RT + Used Mask & Used 20oz Tank for $313. The problem is its used, though I'm not sure if it has any scratches or dents. I was thinking that I might as well get the used one and even though it has a few scratches because if I do get the new one its gonna get scratches on it itself. I already won the auction by the way, but I'm waiting for your guys opinion to actualyl complete it. Though I find its best to get the new one with free tank...blah. I don't know. What do you guys think? Links below:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1& item=7147583625&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1& item=7146669769&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT
newbie527 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newbie527 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2005 at 1:07pm
i would say get the used one because tippmans are so reliable that you could buy it used n i bet it would pretty much work lik it was brand new even though it has a fe scratches
check out Actionmarkers.com, like any of the guns??? pm me if you want discount.
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2005 at 4:30pm

im cheap and poor(terrible combo) so i buy most of my markers used.

And tippmann will never have any problems so if its used, it will work as good as if it was new. And, you could get it with some upgrades.

katastropheeee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katastropheeee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2005 at 6:55pm
Damn, looks like the guy had someone else buy it for more. I think I might just buy myself a brand new one with a mask and tank.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic