Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Gun Maintenace and Repair
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Operating pressure?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amazin asian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Operating pressure?
    Posted: 09 April 2005 at 4:29pm
I have a 98 c and just got a X stream 68/45 adjustable nitro duck. I have a flatline and looking to make it more constant so it will be more accurate. I was looking to install a marco line and a Custom Product regulator, now I see the CP reg only gives off 500 psi, and I heard that the 98 operates around 850 psi or so, I dont want to drop another 110 for the Low Pressure kit just want a reg, will this work for me or do I need a reg that gives off more pressure.
HAHAHA, i wipe
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2005 at 7:02pm
get a Palmer Stabilizer.
triggerhappy1 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2005 at 11:23am

Tippmanns operate above 800psi. You can only use that regulator if you have a LPK. Without LPK you dont need a regulator at all. It helps with consistancy, but HPA is already very consistant.

If you want a reg get a Palmers Male Stabalizer.

amazin asian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amazin asian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2005 at 12:24pm
Where might i find one of those pbgear.com doesnt carry them, where you get your tigger
HAHAHA, i wipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2005 at 1:12pm
Get it here. One of the best paintball suppliers- http://www.countypaintball.com/product_description.asp?item= 2469

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amazin asian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2005 at 2:36pm
So when I get it I just put the vertical adapter on it and screw the reg into it( no teflon tape?) and hook up my marco and Im set and will a gauge help?
HAHAHA, i wipe

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amazin asian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2005 at 2:42pm

anybody order from that site? looks cheesy and doesnt look secure

HAHAHA, i wipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2005 at 2:57pm

Yes just put it into the VA. USE TEFLON TAPE for all fittings. A gauge will help to find the reg pressure too.

County Paintball is a great site. The manager and owner is a forum member here. Ask anyone about it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amazin asian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2005 at 3:47pm
Oh ok well looks like im going to buy the male and a bob long 1200 psi gauge
HAHAHA, i wipe
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic