Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

98c paint job

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PB-Newbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 98c paint job
    Posted: 10 April 2005 at 10:11am
    I think Tippmann should do paint jobs on our worn out guns. Nothing makes a nice paintball gun look like crap except for a chipped or pealing paint job.
Please HELP!!!!!!
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2005 at 10:38am
y would they do that when u can do it urself? look in marker gallery, they have tons of repainted markers
PB-Newbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PB-Newbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2005 at 10:52am
but what if some people didnt want to do it themselves, what if they wanted the company to do it because they still want the factory paint job? Huh........ what then?
Please HELP!!!!!!
tip98bigshot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tip98bigshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2005 at 9:59pm
just go buy some cheap model spray paint and do it yourself its not hard and you can have it your way
Rio258K View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rio258K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2005 at 7:17pm
Just do it yourself. then you can create a muppet mowing machine!

Resident SP fan rockin the Shocker.
Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2005 at 4:35pm
i hate it when people paint their own guns and it looks like crap though...
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2005 at 4:43pm
you can get them powder coated, if it means that much to you, quit being cheap
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
HITMAN 4 HIRE View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HITMAN 4 HIRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2005 at 4:46pm
how about you just paint it yourself...
Because I can.
Strife_17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strife_17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 6:56pm
how much does it cost to get a gun painted just like the reciever halves olive green or standard black?
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2005 at 8:46am
Paint it yourself or have someone else do it..
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
sentinal343 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sentinal343 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2005 at 9:17pm

Paintball gun painting for dummies(so sorry, moderators)

1. Take gun apart. If you own a tippmann 98 custom, stop now. you are in over your head.
  2. Take reciever halves from all other parts(way far away to lands beyond the sea.......or maybe about 10 feet.
  3. Lay reciever halves right side up.
  4. Shake the paint can t hat you should have gotten before step 1.
  5. Aim spray can at the halves and press the spray button down.
  6. Apply even coat of paint. Get no paint on the inside half of reciever halves.
  7. Now wait for the paint to dry. Be patient now.
  8. Put gun together.
  9. Catch up on a few days lost sleep.
  10. Congradulate yourself with your favorite...thing, and call all your friends and tell them of your AMAZING acomplishment.
"Let us therefore brace ourselves to our duty and so bear ourselves that if the British Empire and its Commonwealth lasts for a thousand years men will still say, 'This was their finest hour." ~Win C.
Paintball Grunt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paintball Grunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2005 at 9:21pm
wut do u mean stop if u have a 98c?
I'm not going to call the hospital, because you won't learn anything if I do.
sentinal343 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sentinal343 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2005 at 9:40pm

Have you read the manual? There are like...20-30 parts. I just got my gunlast wedneesday and i was star struck when I read the manual. Im actually afraid of cleaning it. I will have to...someday.....................

"Let us therefore brace ourselves to our duty and so bear ourselves that if the British Empire and its Commonwealth lasts for a thousand years men will still say, 'This was their finest hour." ~Win C.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paintball Grunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2005 at 2:58pm
ive taken mine apart quite a few times. the first time i lost the front sight spring but ever since ive got a new one its fine. just watch out for springs flying away and its simple.
i type slow View Drop Down
I need a thesaurus. & Spam Strike 2 6/13

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i type slow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2005 at 7:25pm
nice intructos
i type slow View Drop Down
I need a thesaurus. & Spam Strike 2 6/13

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i type slow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2005 at 7:28pm

*instructos*

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paintball Grunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2005 at 6:24pm
Edit Post<see this button? its used to edit ur posts instead of making a whole new one
somnambulated View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote somnambulated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2005 at 8:12am
Originally posted by sentinal343 sentinal343 wrote:

Have you read the manual? There are like...20-30 parts. I just got my gunlast wedneesday and i was star struck when I read the manual. Im actually afraid of cleaning it. I will have to...someday.....................

You mean, someday, as in after every time you use it, right?
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2005 at 5:36pm
too bad no gun is easier to take apart than the 98, I did it the first day i had it, without a manual, and put it back together.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paintball Grunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2005 at 8:07pm

i never even looked at my manuel. i lost looooooong ago

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic