Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Which Gun is Best
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A5 or WGP Karnivor

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
freestylepro69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freestylepro69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A5 or WGP Karnivor
    Posted: 15 May 2005 at 11:17am
first of all the Karni is not ful-auto. it is light, fast(has an e-blade), accuret, and comes with good stock parts. the down side u have to take very good care of it its not ur 98. it is high mantnience. i would say if ur going to play speedball get an ion or an imp. if ur going to play woodsball get an ion or a a-5.or keep ur gun.
Butz McWeenie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butz McWeenie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2005 at 1:16am
i love tippmanns but the karnivore owns the A-5's ass.
what are they doin',why are they trying to publicly humiliate me like this...ooh shiney red ball!
   Peter Griffin
Lord_Anarchy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lord_Anarchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2005 at 11:15pm
if woodsball is your thing, the a-5 is the best woodsball gun you can get. i have versed many people who use angel, dm5, borg and all those flashy speedball guns....speedball guns are exactly that.  im not saying that a karnivor woulnt be bad in woods, just saying why pay the extra $700 for a woodsball gun when the a-5 would beat it.  of course the reverse is true if your a speedball player feel free to by the karnivore.
pimpinpaintball View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pimpinpaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2005 at 2:50pm
the A-5 is the only way to go. the A-5 is the best gun i have ever use and used everything from a auto cocker to a boblong. you can pimp the A-5 out so much it aint even funny. if you play woodsball then the A-5 is best gun you can buy. buy the flatline and responce trigger and you will haave the best gun on the field. add a stock to the marker and it will be much more sturdy. so, if you play woodsball and you buy any other gun then the A-5 you would just be a ass wipe!!!!!!!!!!!!
slettec View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slettec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2005 at 11:50am
look at my setup, and that really should suit anybody well.
WGP orracle
cp flame drop
MACdev gladiator reg
Evil pipe kit
68/5000 tank
evlutionII w/zboard

A-5
ultralite
e-grip w/jcs duel trigger
45/4500 crossfire
LPK,cp reg
Drop forward
SKREWDRIVER476 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKREWDRIVER476 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 10:57pm

Any idea how to upgrade it to full-auto and as accurate as possible? Help with barrels, paint, hoppers, etc... would be nice. Thanks.

SKREWDRIVER476 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKREWDRIVER476 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 10:53pm
Well, I regret to inform you guys that I have chosen the A-5. Reasons being that I can't get a nitro tank filled around where I live, I don't get the chance to play as much as I would like, A-5's seem more durable, and I can put more upgrades in an A-5.
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2005 at 10:44pm

Originally posted by mdp1212 mdp1212 wrote:

I dont care how fast you shoot cause when you run out of paint Ill bunker you

lol, people like you scare me. A Reloader B does not last me long.

mdp1212 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdp1212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2005 at 9:05pm
I dont care how fast you shoot cause when you run out of paint Ill bunker you
MDP
A-5
e-grip
Proto switch EL Mask
hyperflow 400 47/3000
The Dark Pope View Drop Down

Troll Account.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dark Pope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2005 at 8:10pm

Originally posted by slettec slettec wrote:

if ur gonna spend 1000 or so on a gun alone then get a fast hopper, better barrel, and good tank... that's crazy when you could pimp the shiite muslim out of an a-5 for about 1000 and it'll shoot close to as good. hahah sorry i just love the feel of the a-5 all pimped out. my friends have angels and cockers and if they offered the trade, i would say, "no, thank you. i'll keep my a-5." the total cost of the cocker would be closer to 1500 or something.

Your a tard.

ProPaiNTbaLLA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProPaiNTbaLLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2005 at 8:01am

definetly a karni those rip and other cockers beat a5s asses

Hey Setup:
Tippmann 98
Progressive 14"
Pure Energy 20oz.
Dead on paintball Drop, double tigger
W.G.P Trilogy Competition
V.L Revi 12 volt
J&J 2-pieceperformance 12"
cya on the field!!!

Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2005 at 6:37pm
So true. My 'cocker will own your Tippmann any day. And a Karnivore will own MY 'cocker any day. Ponder that, my young padawans.
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2005 at 6:07pm
you guys are crazy, tippmanns are great, i own one, but it cant compare with a Karni, i've seen three karnis at my field, and no one ever has problems with them, commit yourself to your cocker, and it will reward you
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
A-5_King_! View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5_King_! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 3:34pm

yea,i would stick withan a-5.its a hell lot durable and u can get so much ups on that thing u wouldnt know what to do wit it

go for the a-5, it rules

StickyFingers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StickyFingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 12:47pm
yea i basicaly stick with me pimped a-5 becuze it suits me alot better, i mean i like co2 cuz its all i got around me for miles and nitro is a pain if u dont live by a place tat fills them, and with a flatline, rt, chrome drop w/ on/off, palmer and some other little tinker stuff i spent like 500bucks total, 
It is impossible to lick your elbow.........
75% of the people who read this will try it. :)
slettec View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slettec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2005 at 7:49pm
if ur gonna spend 1000 or so on a gun alone then get a fast hopper, better barrel, and good tank... that's crazy when you could pimp the shiite muslim out of an a-5 for about 1000 and it'll shoot close to as good. hahah sorry i just love the feel of the a-5 all pimped out. my friends have angels and cockers and if they offered the trade, i would say, "no, thank you. i'll keep my a-5." the total cost of the cocker would be closer to 1500 or something.
WGP orracle
cp flame drop
MACdev gladiator reg
Evil pipe kit
68/5000 tank
evlutionII w/zboard

A-5
ultralite
e-grip w/jcs duel trigger
45/4500 crossfire
LPK,cp reg
Drop forward
heavymetal99 View Drop Down

Guested for F-bomb.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavymetal99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2005 at 4:49pm
i would recomend the wgp, but if you are really into to woodsball i would go with the a5 because of its various upgrades
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2005 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by Psyrecx Psyrecx wrote:

If the paintballs get wet they will jam up in the cyclone...

Wet paint will jam up pretty much any gun/loader....

Psyrecx View Drop Down
Follows in HondaXR’s footsteps...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psyrecx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2005 at 3:16am

If the paintballs get wet they will jam up in the cyclone...

This sig is brought to you by Psyrecx, thanks to D-Town Balla.
Ilovepaintball1 View Drop Down
Guested. Trouble maker.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilovepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2005 at 12:50am
You can't be serious.

Props to my Dogg BLAND
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic