Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Woodsball Games

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmannSniper9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Woodsball Games
    Posted: 21 April 2005 at 9:44pm
Can anyone think of any cool types of games that you can play in the woods? Me and my friends are stuck with games like "capture the flag" or "protect the president" or just plain old shooting. We really want some new ideas.
AJ
Paintball Grunt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paintball Grunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2005 at 9:46pm
attack and defend
I'm not going to call the hospital, because you won't learn anything if I do.
TippmannSniper9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmannSniper9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2005 at 9:52pm

Is that kinda like Siege?? you attack the other team's base?

AJ
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2005 at 9:53pm
If you Search it, you will find it . . .

And wrong forum
Real Men play Tuba

[IMG]http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/1859/newsmall6xz.jpg">

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!

DONT CLICK ME!!1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paintball Grunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2005 at 7:00am
ya one team is on offense and the other on defense and u have to get in there base. Obviously its hard to get in without shooting all the guys first but i was on a team thats done it b4
MT. Vigilante View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Captain America

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MT. Vigilante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2005 at 8:32am

And what is wrong with capture the flag? My two favorite woodsball games are center flag and the one where one team has a fort in the middle of the field w/ a flag and the other team has to capture that flag.

Join the XP Re-Revolution!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmannSniper9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2005 at 9:15am
Nuttin is wrong with capture the flag. It would be cool to think up some other types of capture the flag games
AJ

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paintball Grunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2005 at 9:22am
i just normaly play elimination
Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2005 at 2:39pm
try gettysburg to prove your sniping skills. It's a no hopper game.  you have to have your balls in a bag or loose comtainer.  You can use an elbow but none are preferred.  you can shoot one paintball at a time for that ghetto civil war feel....its fun though if youve got a buncha people cause then you know who can shoot.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmannSniper9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2005 at 2:57pm

Originally posted by Predatorr Predatorr wrote:

try gettysburg to prove your sniping skills. It's a no hopper game.  you have to have your balls in a bag or loose comtainer.  You can use an elbow but none are preferred.  you can shoot one paintball at a time for that ghetto civil war feel....its fun though if youve got a buncha people cause then you know who can shoot.

That sounds AWESOME!!!

AJ
Blackbetty View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Crack is teh Illegal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackbetty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2005 at 5:05pm

how is this the wrong forum,, just cuz hes asking people to post their ideas..

anyways,, i just made a topic about this sugesting that we make a sticky where people come and post their missions that they have made up.

Buy a corvette and show the world that you know absolutely nothing about cars.
The new VW convertible beatle..... now you can actaully hear people call u and idiot.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paintball Grunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2005 at 5:20pm
thats a good idea
Silent Slayer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silent Slayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2005 at 9:32pm

play terminator where one person suits up in like 293583 jackets and paints or clothpins a spot on their chest as a target. you play like 5 against 1 and the 1 being the terminator. the terminator can be shot unlimited times until they hit the target.you try to eliminate everybody before they can hit your target.

another game is fugative. 5 on 1 again but you take your playing area normally very big and you put 2 people between the fugative and his objective like somewhere to get to "escape" the other three start 300 yards behind the fugative. if he goes too slow then the people behind can catch up if he goes too fast the people in the middle can eliminate him. if you are the fugative and you shoot any of the 5 "cops" then they are dead and you get their paintballs.

another one of the more pathetic games we play is talon war. it speaks for its self we all have talons and we end up shooting at each other from like 10 feet away because talons suck and you have to practacally aim in the opposite direction to hit the other person

just a few of the games we play

a5 polished internals
flatline
custom aluminum foregrip
drop
e grip w/custom blade trigger
palmer stabalizer
71ci 4500psi dye throttle
dye invisions
vision impy
tapeworm
crossfire 88/45
EVO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paintball Grunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2005 at 9:46pm

i like the fugitive idea

the

paint'nu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paint'nu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2005 at 11:16pm

We play a game called Predator.  Basically, one guy goes and finds a spot where he can hide.  The rest of the group goes and finds him.  You have to get him before he gets you.  There is a 10 minute limit.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paintball Grunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2005 at 8:17am
not bad. im gonna try these games
T_woodsballer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T_woodsballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2005 at 10:42am
wow I am surpirsed I never thought of some of these Gettysberg sounds wicked awesome, I am going to try that one next time we play, I like one that we played which may have alreday been mentoined in here but with a dif name but its, Human vs Allien or some small town name vs Canada, but anyway if you get hit you get 30 second grace peroid and you have to get back to the teams base that hit you then you are on there team and so on and you go until everyone is on one team, you sometimes get hit alot of times during this game
Nickodemus View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickodemus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2005 at 12:15pm

Gettysberg does sound cool, reminds me of the Talon days with those crappy short tubes.

Have you tried playing at night? Play the same old games your familiar with but at night time. Just don't kill yourselves in the dark and give your eyes at least 1/2 hour to adjust. I would increase time limits if the game has one.

Think and give them all you have from the beginning, and never weaken!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmannSniper9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2005 at 1:15pm

Yea... my friends suggested to play in the dark.. but we never got to acually trying it. That would be something new to try....

All these other games sound awesome, too! Thankx for the suggestions!!

AJ
RoboCop View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2005 at 1:36pm

Playing in the dark is awesome. It is very confusing and sometimes you will need to carry more paint on to the field. While playing in the dark you have to look for silouttes(sp?) and sound. Using sound gets confusing though because once you get so far into the game, everyone is shooting forward hoping to hit someone.

I would incourage everyone to play in the dark because it gives you a feel of what our Army forces our doing.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic