Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Gun Maintenace and Repair
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

RVA installation for A-5

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackDeath7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RVA installation for A-5
    Posted: 23 April 2005 at 2:43pm
hey guys,

I just bought a JCS Rear Velocity Adjuster for my Tippmann A-5, I need it.  However, no installation instructions were included and I am not the best person when it comes to machines and installing things.  Can you guys give me instructions on how to install it?  I believe it is the no tools required version so it won't take long, however I am not going to screw up my gun just because I didn't ask how to install it properly.  Can you guys help?  And be specific please, I am not great at deciphering vague instructions.  Thank you.  The RVA I bought

Brett Favre gets sacked again.
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2005 at 2:49pm
look at the back ofyour gun.

Pop out the pin at the back of your grip. Put your hand over the back of the gun. Pop out the pin behind the rear site. Take off the old backplate. Replace with the RVA. Reinstall all pins.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic