Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Gun Maintenace and Repair
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Armageddon help....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boydster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Armageddon help....
    Posted: 26 April 2005 at 8:52pm
I was wondering if I could replace the burst disk things in this with the brass kind that you twist in with a wrench. The kind on this is just a disk held in by a hollow grub screw. If y'all know what pressure I should replace the two with(and if I can), please lmk. It's a 68/4500 tank.

Also, when I got the tank, it had a macroline fitting in the right side. There are holes on the bottom and left also, but I don't know if it's possible to put hose there or not. The left hole says "Outlet/Gauge", and the bottom one doesn't say anything(it's the one with the burst disk). Are all of these interchangable?

Finally, this tank needs to be rehydro'd in june of 06 I believe. It's a 3 year tank. If I sent it in to be tested, will it become a 5 year tank automatically? Or will it be a 3 year forever?

Please only tell me answers to these if you know for sure, I don't want to blow this thing up or w/e.....

Thanks.
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2005 at 9:06pm
always replace a blown burst disc the the proper type. First you should examine how the burst disc went off in the first place though, or it will just happen again.
Boydster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boydster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2005 at 9:11pm

It hasn't blown.

I'm wondering if the different kind that I have now is special to the tank or what. Shouldn't it not matter what kind it is as long as it has the correct psi disk?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic