Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

AHH NEW A-5

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote navarone666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AHH NEW A-5
    Posted: 27 April 2005 at 6:12pm

I just bought a new A-5, yes, my first A-5. I really want to expand on it, I am not familiar with the A-5 as much as the 98c(which I have used) I just wondered if anyone has any suggestions for upgrades, or tips, anything like that. Example: Should I get a flatline barrel. Things like that.

Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 6:43pm
Wrong forum, try New Players
Real Men play Tuba

[IMG]http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/1859/newsmall6xz.jpg">

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!

DONT CLICK ME!!1
PB MISFIT View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Salty Marshmellow Man #1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PB MISFIT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 6:46pm
First let me say, Welcome to the forum buddy!

It's okay, but next time this might better fit into New Players Forum, or even Upgrading & Customizing!

The Tippmann A-5 is a great marker. With the Cyclone feeder system already installed, you already have an advantage over any other stock gun!

Here's what I do. I play with my marker for a bit, and see what you'd like to be better.

For instance, if you're playing and cannot accurately shoot your target, you might want to invest in a newer barrel.

If you often find yourself out of range, but still have a clear lane on a player, you might want to purchase a flatline.

Another example, if you notice that you're not shooting as fast as you'd like, you might want to get a double trigger. Another step up from this would be a Response Trigger. But if you want to go all out on marker speed, get an E-grip!

Goodluck, paintball is an expensive sport, so dont blow your money on a 90 dollar upgrade you dont need!

Goodluck!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic