Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Thoughts and Opinions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The new six legged tractor.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Romped around naked in thorn bushes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dazed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The new six legged tractor.
    Posted: 28 April 2005 at 10:00am
http://www.plustech.fi/Walking1.html

Quite possibly the coolest thing I've seen all month, aside from the Nintendo Acapella thing, and Hades' nipples.

I'm very interested to see what other industries this could be used in with other attachments. My first two thoughts are fire/rescue situations, and crowd control.
B_Wet A-5 View Drop Down
im luvin my pecs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B_Wet A-5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 10:02am
a giant walking chiansaw
I need smallers sigs.
AVIATOR GANG
Trogdor2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trogdor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 10:05am
I seriously need one of those.  I'd be like walking around school just hacking the crap out of all the lockers and water fountians and stuff.
Something unknown is doing we don't know what. That is what our knowledge amounts to. - Sir Arthur Eddington
CHiKUN PiMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Proudly picking on priests since 800 AD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CHiKUN PiMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 10:05am
Dude, imagine those, plus those new military robots with guns on em combined... Man, robots scare the bejeezus out of me.
www.TexasPumpAndPistolGame.com
www.pettyPb.com

MCB:Chickun
Hades View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 10:24am
Imagine how cool it would be with my nipples pressed against its windsheild...

I was impressed when I clicked.
Bugg View Drop Down
One screw up and all screen names go

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 10:26am
to hades comment

wow, what happened to crawlers, why not keep tread,s why go for something thats easier to break?
Dazed View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dazed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 10:33am
Originally posted by Bugg Bugg wrote:

wow, what happened to crawlers, why not keep tread,s why go for something thats easier to break?

So you can do selective cutting and other minor things without tearing out the top 4 layers of soil everywhere you move.

And really, properly designed, built, reinforced and maintained, who is to say which is easier to break? I know I've personally nearly flipped a teacked bobcat on things that this thing could step over.

Something a few of you missed is that the saw attachment is detatchable. they've probably already go a claw attachment and a few others as well. Personally, I wan't a water canon, or flamethrower, whichever is easier.
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 12:19pm
Oe noez - SkyNet!
Apu View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Funny/Ironic Title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

Oe noez - SkyNet!
We must get John Connor out of here!
I need a new Sig...
Bugg View Drop Down
One screw up and all screen names go

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by Dazed Dazed wrote:

Originally posted by Bugg Bugg wrote:

So you can do selective cutting and other minor things without tearing out the top 4 layers of soil everywhere you move.

And really, properly designed, built, reinforced and maintained, who is to say which is easier to break? I know I've personally nearly flipped a teacked bobcat on things that this thing could step over.

Something a few of you missed is that the saw attachment is detatchable. they've probably already go a claw attachment and a few others as well. Personally, I wan't a water canon, or flamethrower, whichever is easier.
K dazed, I was just wondering, not bein critical
oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 1:45pm
cool
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 1:46pm
That would be the ultimate mudd bogger LOL. But it would be pointless, how fast could one of those go? It would be cool if it could turn to 4 leg mode and run..
Dazed View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dazed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 1:49pm
I was just replying to your question Bugg. No need for defensiveness.

Clark, I'm assuming you looked at the "futuristic sketches". They really do look like concept designs for the next Terminator movie, don't they? Wierd little things.
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 1:57pm

posers

Edited by Tae Kwon Do

xteam02001 View Drop Down

Good Job On Getting Yourself Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xteam02001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 2:04pm
nothin runs like a deer

Jesus Christ, why don't you come save my life.
Open my eyes and blind me with your light
and your lies.
Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by CHiKUN PiMP CHiKUN PiMP wrote:

Dude, imagine those, plus those new military robots with guns on em combined... Man, robots scare the bejeezus out of me.

You stole my idea! Ah, but great minds think alike...anyway, I think it would be mad cool to see our troops going out in armored versions of this with machine guns-but I wonder how many 19-20 years olds I trust with one of these (not many, probably).
Monk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 2:43pm

Wow, I must be really weird, cause this is like old news to me.

But still cool.

.Ryan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Neither cool nor annoying

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 9:08pm
lol...how long till they're military grade?

Ilovepaintball1 View Drop Down
Guested. Trouble maker.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilovepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by oreomann33 oreomann33 wrote:

cool

Props to my Dogg BLAND
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by Dazed Dazed wrote:

http://www.plustech.fi/Walking1.html

Quite possibly the coolest thing I've seen all month, aside from the Nintendo Acapella thing, and Hades' nipples.

I'm very interested to see what other industries this could be used in with other attachments. My first two thoughts are fire/rescue situations, and crowd control.

WHERE?!!!
Real Men play Tuba

[IMG]http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/1859/newsmall6xz.jpg">

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!

DONT CLICK ME!!1
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic