Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > New Player Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

wat should i do

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 USER#8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: wat should i do
    Posted: 01 May 2005 at 7:56pm
im just startin and i got a 98 custom.should i by an A-5 wit my $300?
glazener24 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glazener24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2005 at 8:04pm

are you going for a speedball or woosball setup?

if speedball, keep the 98 and trick it out

if woodsball, get the A-5 and some upgrades.

Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2005 at 8:12pm
Hmmm...I see you're a newbie. Just so you know, this is the Marker Gallery. I would post this in the What Gun is Best forum. Or, if you're looking for things to add to you're 98, in the Customizing forum. Welcome to the Tippmann Forums!

*By the way, to all you regulars, I think this shows an incredible amount of self control, and I actually changed this from what I was going to post at first. This is probably a good way to treat all the noobies(yes, I've spelled it 2 different ways in 1 post. I feel evil )
TIPPMANN-lover View Drop Down
Strike 1, language violation.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIPPMANN-lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2005 at 9:29pm
i think u should just stick with the 98c it has more capabilities in style and performance
TEAM DỸS₣ỰNCTI#N
model98custom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote model98custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2005 at 6:25am
i see the control i was expecting to see someone saying No pic No post as big as they could.
SuzukiRider987 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuzukiRider987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2005 at 3:39pm
Just trick out your 98c. With $300 you can make a pretty sick 98c.
   MacDev Militia
   Alien - Because winning is more fun.
Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2005 at 4:10pm
your screen name says you want the A-5 but me thinks the 98 is better.  Plus from what i hear the cyclone is an air hog.  I'd just trick out the 98.  $300, now that would be a sweet setup if the right choices are made!!
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2005 at 4:17pm
i say go fo rthe 98, i love mine, and 150 dollars worth of upgrades will make it better than the A-5

but ^^^^ the Cyclone is not a Gas Hog, it uses excess gas to rotate, therefore no gas is being wasted, its actually better because your getting more use out of your CO2
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
pbdude985 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbdude985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2005 at 4:47pm
Just keep the 98custom and upgarde it with the money you have.  And next time post this in the right forum thank you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic