Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Markers of May.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
Author
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2005 at 1:37pm
todays the big day!
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I’ll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2005 at 2:54pm
POLLS WILL BE OPEN SHORTLY!!!!

I Myself will be the only voter, but for the first 3 people to PM me about a spot will be the other 3...

Dirtbike1445 View Drop Down
Guested - Swearing is teh kul

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dirtbike1445 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2005 at 8:26pm
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I’ll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2005 at 11:52pm
^ Nice... flows really smooth.
reticule View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reticule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2005 at 11:46pm
Just a bunch of Angels...so pick one.
Gold/Black JD Angel 4 fly (stock)
Red/Black JD Angel 4 fly (67 degree Cobra fierce frame, Cobra fang trigger, stainless steel buttons)
Gunmetal Force Fly (67 degree Cobra fierce frame, Cobra fang trigger, stainless steel buttons)
Black G7 (stock)

BTW, hey NiqToto!  Nice x-mag!

'...in order to use that particular insult, it really helps if you spell it properly. Nothing quite spells out "irony" as well as calling somebody "retarted."' -Clark Kent on Tippmann forumer
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2005 at 11:49pm

Nice guns, but the entries are void, now.

Why do you have TWO Joy Divisions?

reticule View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reticule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2005 at 11:51pm
First one was the gold, but got the opportunity to get the very limited red one.  I just haven't gotten around to selling the gold one yet.
'...in order to use that particular insult, it really helps if you spell it properly. Nothing quite spells out "irony" as well as calling somebody "retarted."' -Clark Kent on Tippmann forumer
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2005 at 11:52pm

Cool cool. How do you like the G7 over the MT Fly?

Kinda curious, because I have a regular A4 Fly.

reticule View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reticule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2005 at 11:56pm
G7 is nice, but I've only had it for a couple of weeks.  Haven't had much time to use it, since I've been playing tournaments (I don't compete with guns I haven't thoroughly tested).  Stock, the G7's LPR is set at 65psi.  It has a bit less recoil (I never thought the fly had much recoil to begin with), which makes it comparable to the dm4/5/c.  Trigger is smoother, but presently I feel most comfortable with the Fly.  As for the Force, I love that gun; definitely my favorite one so far.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2005 at 12:02am
Whoa.. what's up with the Red JD's grip frame?
reticule View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reticule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2005 at 12:08am
That's the Cobra Fierce Frame (not 90, not 45, which makes it a 67 frame).  I like the 90/vert frames for most positions except when it comes to diving into the snake.  45s are not optimal IMO for high rates of fire while in upright posture.  It's a subtle compromise between the 90 and 45, and for the people who have played with my guns really like it.  *shrug* It's all preference.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2005 at 12:17am

Oh...

Sorry, forgot to read your specs. again

Seems like a good compromise between the 90 and the 45. The grip cheeks just look weird.

reticule View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reticule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2005 at 12:24am
I hope you're happy with your Fly.  Between my teammates, we've got an Ego, 3 Dm5s w/ crazy chips, Naughty Dogs, and Alias timmies.  All nice guns, and I occassionally use them, but I still prefer my Angels 
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2005 at 12:35am
OMG, looking at those angels, really want me to pick up that filed speed I was looking at. 
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2005 at 12:42am

Yay, Angel owners unite!

Fly is good, I must say. I've basically maxed out what I can do to it, so... I'm anxious for new stuff to come out for it.

reticule View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reticule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2005 at 12:45am
I'm not sure if you play PSP rule tournaments or not, or if you just play recball, but look into the latest Angel Fly 4.0 software.  It has 15bps capped ramp mode (you can 1 finger the trigger and create a firing lane NO one can get by).  Oh yeah, I would replace the Angel minireg with something that can recharge better.  My CP regs are much better at recharge and consistency.  I never thought it was possible, but I'm getting +/- 1 or 2 fps with good paint.

Edited by reticule
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2005 at 12:49am

Originally posted by reticule reticule wrote:

I'm not sure if you play PSP rule tournaments or not, or if you just play recball, but look into the latest Angel Fly 4.0 software.  It has 15bps capped ramp mode (you can 1 finger the trigger and create a firing lane NO one can get by).  Oh yeah, I would replace the Angel minireg with something that can recharge better.  My CP regs are much better at recharge and consistency.  I never thought it was possible, but I'm getting +/- 1 or 2 fps with good paint.

Done, and done!

LP 4.0, and a medium CP!

I'm scared that you know what I have on my gun...

reticule View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reticule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2005 at 12:58am
Nice Hybrid.

How about Intellifeed?  I need to get that done.   If you haven't seen this video, you should.  It was done by a local proshop.

http://www.premiumpaintball.com/movies/riotDemo2.wmv
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2005 at 1:21am

Originally posted by reticule reticule wrote:

Nice Hybrid.

How about Intellifeed?  I need to get that done.   If you haven't seen this video, you should.  It was done by a local proshop.

http://www.premiumpaintball.com/movies/riotDemo2.wmv

I may do that. I have the money, so... why not.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
  Share Topic