Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Which Gun is Best
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

AGD Automag

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98cowboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AGD Automag
    Posted: 07 May 2005 at 8:24pm

I went and played some today and there was a guy who had a Automag he bought for $125. He had everything stock but I'm telling you that thing was super quiet and VERY ACCURATE. The only bad thing I could tell about it was the heavy trigger pull. What are anybodys opinions on the AUTOMAG

And the best place to buy one.

GO BUCKS!!!

Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2005 at 9:07pm
Meh. That's my opinion. Only reason I would get one is if you can't afford an Ion, and are a small person. I've got a friend who fits those characteristics, and his works pretty well, but he still wants to grab an Ion over it. Will be getting one soon for that matter. Doesn't make a 'mag a bad gun, they're easy to maintain, and they're pretty good overall, if a little slow.
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2005 at 9:28pm
I own a mag. I loved it. Its a great gun. There are SOOO many upgrades for a mag. Stock mags can be alittle slow, but I was able to get my mag up to 10-12 BPS.
There are ways to make mags faster, you could turn it into a devil mag, put a spyder ESP grip frame on there(needs a lot of mods) make your own pnumatic trigger frame(needs a lot of mods)
Theres other ways to make it faster too. Put a ULT in the valve(replaces the on/off) or you could wait for the future of mag products.
The PTP trigger frame is coming out before the end of the year.(its a pnumaditc trigger frame) or put a MQ valve on there and an e-blade.
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2005 at 9:47pm
I really like mags. The best place to buy one would either be a used one off ebay or directly from AGD.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2005 at 9:59pm
where to buy one, depends which one you want.
RT pro- www.themagsmith.com www.airgun.com
Parigadam(sp)- www.themagsmith.com
E/X mag- www.automags.org classifield section, ebay
mini/68 classic mag- see above
Pro classic- www.themagsmith.com , www.airgun.com
Devil mag- www.devilsden.tv

I think that covers it.

Edited by cdacda13
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2005 at 4:18pm
mmm....i'd kill for a devil mag
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
ScarFace22 View Drop Down
Guested. Prejudice crap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2005 at 9:37pm
Mags are awsome guns both the mecahnical and electric ( old X mags and deviled mags). They're reliable and pretty fast and they're also small and light. You definitly can't go wrong if you get a mag. Talk to fallout man he owns a mag, he'll be able to tell you everything about them.

Edited by ScarFace22

Check my thread in the Great guns thread for Timmy tech help or PM me
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2005 at 8:51pm
the devil mag is actually one of the fastest guns around, even though it has a bit of a hefty price tag, and you might have to wait for it

Devils Den Paintball - Home of the Devil Mag
Gumbe02 View Drop Down
Foulmouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gumbe02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2005 at 8:57pm
i own a mag with a hyper frame on it..and to let you know pariel or wat ever ur name is mags are ALOT more then ion in SOME cases. you cant go wrong with a mag.....good reliable gun and with the right upgrade can ripp
Mag shooter
98cowboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98cowboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2005 at 10:36pm

Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

the devil mag is actually one of the fastest guns around, even though it has a bit of a hefty price tag, and you might have to wait for it

Devils Den Paintball - Home of the Devil Mag

SWEEET GUNS

GO BUCKS!!!

cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2005 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by ScarFace22 ScarFace22 wrote:

Mags are awsome guns both the mecahnical and electric ( old X mags and deviled mags). They're reliable and pretty fast and they're also small and light. You definitly can't go wrong if you get a mag. Talk to fallout man he owns a mag, he'll be able to tell you everything about them.

Ummmmm, Fallout doesn't come around much, Im the next best thing
Bilal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bilal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2005 at 4:00pm
I was going to save up to get an Ion, but now I am going to work double shifts and save every penny until I get a Devil Mag.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2005 at 5:01pm
good decision

i'd rather have one of those than my angel
Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2005 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by Gumbe02 Gumbe02 wrote:

i own a mag with a hyper frame on it..and to let you know pariel or wat ever ur name is mags are ALOT more then ion in SOME cases. you cant go wrong with a mag.....good reliable gun and with the right upgrade can ripp

With the right upgrades. Trust me, I was interested in 'mags about a year ago, and realized that to get the amount of firepower that would make them worth it, I could buy a 'timmy, and I simply couldn't afford it. These days I can build an E-cocker for $400, which will hit around 17-18 BPS, and the highest I've ever seen a 'mag go is 14, although I've heard all sorts of things about E/X/Devil-mags hitting in the 20's. Viking still owns all in speed-seen 31 BPS on one of those babies-ZING!

Also, do you mean a lot more accurate, fast, or what? 'Cause every 'mag in the Ion price range I've seen/shot has been owned by an Ion, some over and over and over again for that matter.

Edited by Pariel
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic