Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Air Strikes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Paintball Grunt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paintball Grunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2005 at 6:51pm
that would be fun to se the look on their faces when a bunch of paintballs fall on em. maybe u could get one of those small cameras on the bottom so u could see wut u were doin from far away. it would be hard and costly but pretty cool
I'm not going to call the hospital, because you won't learn anything if I do.
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2005 at 6:47pm
You'd have to be relatively close to your target so you could "aim" which may end up in you getting lit up.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
woodsballrocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woodsballrocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2005 at 6:42pm
ive been toying with the idea of using a r/c airplane hooked up with a little drop box or something, and a paint grenade inside, send the plane flying up straight and bombing your enemy.  can you make my dream come true?? hahaha
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic