Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Thoughts and Opinions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Three-Day Relationship...Tricka True!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Heh-heh heh-heh - You said "post"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheSpookyKids87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by Panda Man Panda Man wrote:

But anyways... your Friggin 18!!!   what the hell are you doing hanging out with 14 - 15 yr olds?!

Apu View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Funny/Ironic Title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by Snipa69 Snipa69 wrote:

I have a friend who does dip, and it has to be one of the most disgusting habbits I have ever had to put up with. I have yelled at him so many times for spitting into his cup while in my car. He knows the rule that there is no chewing while in my car. Next time I'll plug his nose and hold his mouth shut so he swallows it then push him out of the car before he can vomit in it.
Even though I don't hardly dip anymore, I never dip anywhere but my home. Especially in a car.
I need a new Sig...
tippmannboy2 View Drop Down
I don’t believe in Karma. I just don’t.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmannboy2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 3:33pm

I have a pyrimid of cope LC cans (267)

december 06 2002 - may 02 2005

If somebody tossed mine they would die.

Who said he was 18?

Long Live The Confederacy

I am an AMERICAN AND IM PROUD OF IT!
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I’ll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 3:35pm
His profile says "1987".

Rember if your over 18, a 14 yr old will get you up too 10yrs.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmannboy2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 3:35pm

Originally posted by Apu Apu wrote:

I have a friend who does dip, and it has to be one of the most disgusting habbits I have ever had to put up with. I have yelled at him so many times for spitting into his cup while in my car. He knows the rule that there is no chewing while in my car. Next time I'll plug his nose and hold his mouth shut so he swallows it then push him out of the car before he can vomit in it.
Even though I don't hardly dip anymore, I never dip anywhere but my home. Especially in a car.

I dip every where, But in a car i use a bottle or a cup with paper towels in it.  If the ride is no more 15 minutes i can just swallow it.

Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I’ll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by tippmannboy2 tippmannboy2 wrote:

I dip every where, But in a car i use a bottle or a cup with paper towels in it.  If the ride is no more 15 minutes i can just swallow it.

thats discusting!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmannboy2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 3:45pm

It really taste pretty good. As long as you dont swallow the dip.

with chew its different. I have to spit chew.

[FI_Reigns] View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [FI_Reigns] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 8:33pm

It's like a 3-4 year difference, not a big deal. And it's not like we were having crazy sex or anything.

Rawr...
Hades View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 8:36pm
At that age 3 or 4 years differnce is a lifetime, hence way she called you at 3 am and you werent happy about it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [FI_Reigns] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 8:47pm

Originally posted by Hades Hades wrote:

At that age 3 or 4 years differnce is a lifetime, hence way she called you at 3 am and you werent happy about it.

I still say it was nay cute.

Rawr...
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 8:49pm
Jese, You all just suck with girls.

How about picking a girl on personality, Spirit, and how you feel about her. Rather then picking out the prettiest girl you think you can get some action with...

Start going for relationships with your hearts rather then with your Pirate Plums.
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
Apu View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Funny/Ironic Title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 8:50pm

Well by at home I mean in a home, be it my house, a friends house, or outside a friends house just playing basketball. I just dont like dipping in a car incase we hit a bump or something and I send a stream of my Cope spit all over myself..
I need a new Sig...
cadet_sergeant View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
More power to deflector shields, Scotty!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cadet_sergeant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 8:54pm
i to have noticed this "i own you, your nothing with out me thing." quite honestly i think its annoying if i want to take you out on friday then take another girl out on saturday i dont see what the big problem is. honestly as long as your not having sex with them i dont see why its a problem. no one seems to get that they dont own me/ need to be with me 24/7. now when im married thats diffrent because then she'll take all my crap, and leave me with all the debt. i guess i shouldnt say no one, im dating a girl right now shes cool and encourages me to date other girls (great plus), all she asks is that i dont have sex which is fine with me. shes not a freakin super model, but shes cute and smart so she can help me with my chemistry homework. and yes stealth we get along and shes funny and all that other stuff i like; happy? 

Edited by cadet_sergeant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [FI_Reigns] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 8:54pm

Originally posted by *Stealth* *Stealth* wrote:

Jese, You all just suck with girls.

How about picking a girl on personality, Spirit, and how you feel about her. Rather then picking out the prettiest girl you think you can get some action with...

Start going for relationships with your hearts rather then with your Pirate Plums.

Let's thing:

I'm 18, she's 14-15...well, that means I get arrested if we get "action" together, I get a pair of shiny braclets and don't go to Parris Island, South Carolina.

So, given this, I doubt that I was trying to "get action with" her.

Rawr...
Bolt3 View Drop Down
What?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bolt3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 8:54pm
Dude ...
<Removed sig for violation of Clause 4 of the New Sig Rules>
bravecoward View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 9:11pm
hitman summed it up
untouchable555 View Drop Down
Strike 2, moronic filter dodge X 2 5/12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote untouchable555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 9:36pm
I beleive one of my X girlfriends to be the antichrist, that (insert foul word here) was crazy
Tippmann 98c
20 ounce Co2 tank
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 9:41pm

Well by at home I mean in a home, be it my house, a friends house, or outside a friends house just playing basketball. I just dont like dipping in a car incase we hit a bump or something and I send a stream of my Cope spit all over myself..

Dip>*
I dip everywhere, school, bus, car, home, streets, basketballin, footballin, paintballin. Pretty much anywhere. (rocking a t-wolf peach now)
Back on topic, Your 18, and dating a 15 year old. NVM.
Well, shes crazy, and you can't LEGALLY get anything in return for putting you with your stuff.

Edited by cdacda13

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [FI_Reigns] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 10:07pm

She seemed like a nice girl. And she is. But she's weird.

Rawr...
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 10:33pm
Thats just it, Dont start a relationship to get to know each other... Get to know each other, Become friends, THEN start a relationship.

It's been 7 months running of getting to know my girl, and courting her, And for all I know it could be another 2 years before we are going out.

The old fashioned way may be harder, But it usly proves more rewarding. Todays mind sett is basicaly hit and miss... and alot of people get hurt because of that.

Edited by *Stealth*
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic